Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

detroit_fan

My omicron lite finally died, the red light on the bottom flashes really fast when charging and it won't turn on. I have been using the old kiss carts with the omicron lite for years and love it. I don't see the omicron lite on the website anymore, probably not something I can purchase again?

If not, can I buy the omicron v5 battery without the AC? I like the single coil carts, so the omicron v5 battery with a new KISS v3 might be a good replacement for my omicron lite.

Thanks

detroit_fan,
Reactions: ataxian

Adobewan

My omicron lite finally died, the red light on the bottom flashes really fast when charging and it won't turn on. I have been using the old kiss carts with the omicron lite for years and love it. I don't see the omicron lite on the website anymore, probably not something I can purchase again?

If not, can I buy the omicron v5 battery without the AC? I like the single coil carts, so the omicron v5 battery with a new KISS v3 might be a good replacement for my omicron lite.

Thanks
Reach out to G at THC Scientific. He's on here and he's got a black belt in customer service!

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

Thanks

You should be able to upgrade to a omicron v5 kit, just contact our support and we will guide you.

detroit_fan

You should be able to upgrade to a omicron v5 kit, just contact our support and we will guide you.
Just wanted to say thanks for the great service, my new Omicron arrived and it’s great knowing I have a safe, reliable device with good support. The safety is a huge priority to me, so I thank you for make not sure all the materials are safe. I’ve never purchased from anyone else, and I probably won’t as long as you guys are still at it.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Just wanted to say thanks for the great service, my new Omicron arrived and it’s great knowing I have a safe, reliable device with good support. The safety is a huge priority to me, so I thank you for make not sure all the materials are safe. I’ve never purchased from anyone else, and I probably won’t as long as you guys are still at it.

Thank you for the kind words. We here at Up Tech appreciate the support.

slozukimc

Is there anyway to restore A.C. coils after using funky oils?

Somewhere in this thread is a tutorial from @SamuraiSam about how to clean them.

Basically soak them in a baggie of alcohol in a cup of hot water. I go a bit further and seal them in a tiny mason jar of alcohol and put them on a coffee warmer for a while then rinse with clean alcohol and let dry a while.

slozukimc

Sam and I spoke about it a long time ago as well. After talking with him so soaked some coils in alcohol for days and the only thing I noticed was a bit of hardening and discoloration of the insulator. Everything else was fine.

I have also successfully cleaned them in a Harbor Freight ultrasonic cleaner by floating the sealed mason jar in the heated solution and just let it float around while the unit runs.

slozukimc,

slozukimc

I have heard W9tech, Uptech is no more.....is this true? Going out of business sale so some of us die hard fans can stock up before hundreds of dollars worth of gear is useless?

I hope it’s just a rumor.

slozukimc,
Top Bottom