Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

OF

on the website it says if you order a top that is non color matching to the bottom you have,the button and logo will not line up.

i assumed it would if you got matching color top.

A very true statement, I'm sure we agree, they will not line up (except by random chance).

I would not have made that assumption I guess. If you can make it happen for one color why not all?

Thanks for the reference. Perhaps a blanket statement to the effect that 'replacement tops will not line up' is in order? Of course that's not always true, my replacement Persei top in fact nearly perfectly aligned, except the button is on the back! The serial number is directly under the button......

G just hates me (and not without good reason), that's why he sent me that reject top with the button on the back. I know it, and he knows I know it.

OF

OF,

jpdnkstr

also, how do you know when the cartridge needs a refill?
im starting to be able to see the red glow inside the cartridge.is it time for more wax?
Yes, immediately! I wouldn't "dry fire " carts if you want them to last!

To know exactly when it's time to refill, you need to weigh each cart prior to filling, preferably with a scale that reads to the hundredth of a gram(.01). I can always tell it is time, because the hits will get "wispy"!

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys the upgrade tops will only work with with the same color tubes. Example Black with black chrome with chrome, and since we cant match the logo with the button we are working on a way to fix this issue on future production, stay with us.

And if you see a glow after your first fill and its almost out or the oil is stuck to the wall, that is why you need to weigh it before and after this helps alot.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

vincentj

thank you!
would you guys say its safe to fill the cart one more time?
its a new 1.5 that i only filled once with a gram.but 1st i put a half gram to test it,and put the rest immediately after like 10 hits.

vincentj,

SD_haze

thank you!
would you guys say its safe to fill the cart one more time?
its a new 1.5 that i only filled once with a gram.but 1st i put a half gram to test it,and put the rest immediately after like 10 hits.
Yes, but in the new omicron instructions on delta9vapes.com they say "for optimal performance add no more than .6g of oil at a time"

So you weigh your cart, add .6g oil, and then once your cart is at .1-.2 you can refill it back up with around the same you initially did.

Carts have a life, and the hotter & harder you use them the faster they'll die. a 2.4 will likely last longer than a 1.5, but its all about how careful you are with it and the type of concentrate its running.
If you're constantly having to prime, you might get a refill or two but probably not much more.

SD_haze,
Reactions: OF

GR

I have been having 1.5ohm cart issues lately. The main issue is they are not performing well after I run the first .5g through them, when loading another .3g after they get down to .3 they just don't produce much vapor. Heating to melt down any oil stuck to the wall is not solving it and after enough frustration I toss them. The secondary issue ihas been the last couple boxes of 1.5ohm seem to be older batch carts, the one I am pre oxidizing now is producing vapor while empty like they used to do months ago with that awful taste that I remember so well. These are not the carts that have the red "Caution Hot" on the side, those carts seemed to not need any pre oxidizing and had next to no taste from them when new.

I am having no issues with 2.4 or 5 ohm carts.

GR,

vincentj

I have been having 1.5ohm cart issues lately. The main issue is they are not performing well after I run the first .5g through them, when loading another .3g after they get down to .3 they just don't produce much vapor. Heating to melt down any oil stuck to the wall is not solving it and after enough frustration I toss them. The secondary issue ihas been the last couple boxes of 1.5ohm seem to be older batch carts, the one I am pre oxidizing now is producing vapor while empty like they used to do months ago with that awful taste that I remember so well. These are not the carts that have the red "Caution Hot" on the side, those carts seemed to not need any pre oxidizing and had next to no taste from them when new.

I am having no issues with 2.4 or 5 ohm carts.
if i may ask, what is pre oxidizing?sorry im new to this stil

vincentj,
Hello omicron people, I have a question for you guys. Im in need of a Cartomizer that feeds using a way other then cotton so I found the CE4 Cartomizer 2.5 ohm and it uses a wick. I am going to buy something called Thc Ejuice. Im not sure how its made but i can get the info but it looks like a pretty thin liquid and the guy im buying it from said no one he's sold to has complained about it clogging their carts and all have said it works great.

andyspartan,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ce4 carts use a silica wick.

As for the button and logo there a solution to that but future production.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: JoeKickass

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Hi G,

Are the "enterprise" 2.4 ohm carts better / different than the standard 2.4? Also is there an ETA on when they will be available?

Fully Melted,
Please don't... do you live in Cali? Can't you just buy medicine from a club?
No I do not live in cali.. I wish, NC. Well im getting concentrate tho but ima have to wait on that and when i can get it ima buy some 2.4 ohms carts but for now I can only get the ejuice, its pretty much like a 50/50 vg pg liquid but it also contains thc so it makes it just a tiny bit thicker(like 15% thc). So what type of omicron carts could be used for this? And thank you for telling me it uses a silica wick before I got it

andyspartan,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
No I do not live in cali.. I wish, NC. Well im getting concentrate tho but ima have to wait on that and when i can get it ima buy some 2.4 ohms carts but for now I can only get the ejuice, its pretty much like a 50/50 vg pg liquid but it also contains thc so it makes it just a tiny bit thicker(like 15% thc). So what type of omicron carts could be used for this? And thank you for telling me it uses a silica wick before I got it

For ejuice I would use the ego-w or ce4 both will
Work, just not sure how good it will work if oil is mixed with it.

Hi G,

Are the "enterprise" 2.4 ohm carts better / different than the standard 2.4? Also is there an ETA on when they will be available?

Can't comment on the 1701's as hey are still in testing. As both versions started leaking after and averag of about 3 grams passed through them.

Mod note: Please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located near the lower right of your posts. Posts merged.

JohnMonad

What happened to the OPHOS on the delta9 site? Ive Been Looking around the threads here but cant find anything.

JohnMonad,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
We are out of it at the moment it should be back online end of week.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
For ejuice I would use the ego-w or ce4 both will
Work, just not sure how good it will work if oil is mixed with it.
The guy im buying from said any normal clear cartomizer should work(tried askinf him how he made it but was being gay and said it was a secret and I dont think its mixed, its like just 100 vg wit thc in it instead of nicotine), so do the ce4 and ego-w both use the same type wick?

andyspartan,

NewVape

What a guy!
So back in July I met G and the Grey Shirt at the Kush Expo in Anaheim. I had been considering the Omni for a while but had tried another similar vape and didn't get very satisfactory results. Well I decided to give the Omni a try, I took one home and today for the first time decided to try it. I first looked online and found the Very well written instructions, followed them, and in 10 minutes I had clouds. So having tried them both, I find for me there was no comparison.

I just wanted to say that I am glad I met G and am now a THC Sci convert.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
The guy im buying from said any normal clear cartomizer should work(tried askinf him how he made it but was being gay and said it was a secret and I dont think its mixed, its like just 100 vg wit thc in it instead of nicotine), so do the ce4 and ego-w both use the same type wick?

The ce4 and ego w work with glycerin based juices, now with that said, i am not sure what hes mix is and cant comment, i guess best way is to try the ce4 and see if it works. The wick should pick it up if the liquid runs like water or oil.

On a side note Pink Omicrons are read to be shipped.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

RaoulDuke007

Using my first post here on the boards to say that I've recently picked up an omicron and would like to thank the learned members of the forum for pointing me in the right direction. I lurked for quite some time trying to decide which vape model to buy for concentrates.

I made the rather foolish decision (before I discovered these forums) to purchase a G-pen knockoff ("The Vaped") from a local headshop and it was absolutely foul. I'm not certain if it was the wick or the tank, but the thing tasted of metal and awful when the heat was engaged. Completely fouled the taste of the Blueberry Kush wax I had dabbed in. I bought an omicron 2.0 from d9 and a pre-filled cart from SPARC in S.F. filled with C02 Girl Scout cookies. Lovely taste!

Very anxiously awaiting the flower cart for this stylish beast, and will be upgrading to the 2.5 within the week. Cheers.

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Using my first post here on the boards to say that I've recently picked up an omicron and would like to thank the learned members of the forum for pointing me in the right direction. I lurked for quite some time trying to decide which vape model to buy for concentrates.

I made the rather foolish decision (before I discovered these forums) to purchase a G-pen knockoff ("The Vaped") from a local headshop and it was absolutely foul. I'm not certain if it was the wick or the tank, but the thing tasted of metal and awful when the heat was engaged. Completely fouled the taste of the Blueberry Kush wax I had dabbed in. I bought an omicron 2.0 from d9 and a pre-filled cart from SPARC in S.F. filled with C02 Girl Scout cookies. Lovely taste!

Very anxiously awaiting the flower cart for this stylish beast, and will be upgrading to the 2.5 within the week. Cheers.

Welcome... Hang out a bit. Filling your own carts isn't hard either. Learn the 2.4's before trying the 1.5's (higher power carts). Over powering/overheating the 1.5's is easy and you end up with dead and leaky carts. Many of us here will agree on that point. Once practiced upgrading to 1.5's are a surprise to say the least.

ru_frothi,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

thank you for your support, and like Ru Frothi says practice with the 2.4's, load .5 grams at a time, never push the button if your not inhaling, start inhaling before you press the button and keep inhaling after you let go of the button and you should not have any issues.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Just bought a black Omicron today after watching my hitman shatter...glad I switched though! I have the MFLB and now this...the only two things I really need!
Sorry if this has been asked, but would laser engraving it void the warranty?

edit: Where is the delta 9 store front? Can I bring in my MFLB + $120 for a persei? or mail it and still get that offer? thanks! I appreciate companies like this one :D

Engraving it wont void warranty, but we wont cover the costs of the engraving or any customized pieces if we have to replace them out.

We are in Van Nuys CA. If you follow directions on the upgrade section it will tell you how you can get the upgraded Persei.

Glad your on board and welcome to the family.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I'm in Encino! I'm assuming the store front sells cartridges so I'll stop by tomorrow :D

Yes we got them all.

And this is going to be on the site for pre orders real soon.

5ac626f3.jpg

Top Bottom