• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

kittyboy

my review of omni with HVD head

I have had my setup for several months. here is how it has gone for me.
Carts seem to be biggest problem for me. Loading them and not burning erl etc
is a steep learning curve if you are not making your own.
Once loaded I find the omni works well. I have gotten some tastey hits but it seems over time after 20 hits
you lose flavor. For stealth at concert or traveling it is still worth not having everything perfect to
be able to enjoy. The hvd head has caused several burn outs by leaving cart on omni even with it turned off with 5 clicks. Do Not carry omni HVD with carts attached as i feel they can turn on at any time. But omni works better with HVD head then the original.
Suggestions would be to finish your universal cart asap and or have a nice dabber top for individual dabs.
having carts being black or a black cover shroud would make omni usable in public with out anyone knowing it not a e cig.
I have found THC to be a company that stands behind product with best costumer care out there. Everytime
I have had a problem it has been corrected and I have been gifted several carts as well for my trouble. I find it fun to be part of company working to perfect their product and I hope that comes soon.
I rate omni a 4 out of 5 stars. will be 5 once they have carts that fill with out loss of product and taste.
Keep up the great work.
Would also recomend in instruction manual to give links or suggest educating by watching you tube videos etc. For folks who can pick up loaded cart at dispencary this would be a 5 star product.

kittyboy,
Went to Delta 9 in Van Nuys this afternoon for new carts, a cool pink mouthpiece and the 2.5 upgrade. The upgrade is great! Nice power and very sleek. Not much bigger or heavier than the 2.0. Thanks Delta 9! I also really appreciate you oxidizing my carts right there for me!

Oh, and the pink omicrons are really cool as are the purple. If I hadn't already bought the chrome, I'd easily go for the pink! At least I have a cool pink mouthpiece.

Tip: (If it hasn't been already mentioned) The multicolor tips can help keep the strains seperate without having to use tape. I am using the pink mouthpiece on my 2.4 cart filled with Tahoe OG and the silver with Best in the West. Now I think I will purchase a purple or black mouthpiece...

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Hey, so whats the deal with the v2.5 black upgrade, I was told by PV that they are not working correctly and that is why they do not have them for sale. I see that delta9 has them on their site. Should I buy the upgrade or just go for a v2.5 colored kit, thanks.

Hi makisupacurtain,
Think you might have mis understood what we said, we didn't say that the v2.5 heads are not working properly, in fact they work excellent. What we said is that the threads are mis-aligned causing the logo to be off center when tightened. When we placed our initial order, G warned us that the logo does not align with the button properly, so we decided to hold off for now, but if you are saying to stock them anyway, we can do that.

They all work the same. You don't want an upgrade if you don't have anything to upgrade with.....

Yes, there was problems with putting black heads on chrome bodies (or was it the other way around?) when guys tried to make 'zebra vapes'. But the V2.5 unit (not upgrade) is simply out of stock:
http://www.planetvape.ca/omicron-v2.5-vaporizer-kit.html

AFAIK it's only one cart with this model, the 'two free' was long ago? Looks to me like you want to pay for an additional spare to get over the $130 free shipping mark?

BTW, I strongly advise you NOT get 1.5 Ohm carts until you learn how to control the standard 2.4s. Then, if you want a bit more steam, consider upgrading the battery to IMR 14500. Going for 'big clouds' with 1.5s before you know what you're doing is a recipe for leaks and burnt oil IMO. IMO there's a good reason they don't ship with 1.5s.....

OF

Hi OF,
The CARTME code for FC only is still in effect even on the v2.5's

PV

PlanetHaze,

OF

Hi OF,
The CARTME code for FC only is still in effect even on the v2.5's

Cool. Thanks for setting the record straight. Glad I said "AFAIK". I was basing it on the code on the web page (all I could find at the time).

I'm not surprised at such an excellent offer from you good folks, of course, completely 'in character' given your history of super support of this product line and this Forum. Too bad (or lucky for my CC balance...) I already have enough V2.5 for each hand......which is at least partially your fault already.

Sorry to have slighted you, please continue your excellent support of our efforts?

Thanks again, best wishes.

OF

OF,

kittyboy

I am confused can i get a replacement for HVD heads is that the v 2.5? Someone needs to do a summary post every week so u can keep up with this forum LOL. :cool:

kittyboy,

SD_haze

Went to Delta 9 in Van Nuys this afternoon for new carts, a cool pink mouthpiece and the 2.5 upgrade. The upgrade is great! Nice power and very sleek. Not much bigger or heavier than the 2.0. Thanks Delta 9! I also really appreciate you oxidizing my carts right there for me!
x_X are you talking about a delta 9 physical store? I remember them talking about it but never officially mentioning it was open.

Would be nice to pick up carts and not have to guess if they're the already pre-ox'd ones or unoxidized.
(and skip the shipping charge :p)

SD_haze,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
x_X are you talking about a delta 9 physical store? I remember them talking about it but never officially mentioning it was open.

Would be nice to pick up carts and not have to guess if they're the already pre-ox'd ones or unoxidized.

Yes we do have a small store front.

Battery Boxes going on the site right now.

DSC_0280-1.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

alright guys, manuals are updated online, please check them out and see what we missed.

OK, I give up, where are they? I see manuals tab, the "Knowledge Base" is empty (and therefore useless), the descriptions of V2.5 tell you you get a a manual....but it's not a link. It's evidently there, others have found it, but I can't? What am I missing?

TIA

Won't do much good if it's hard to find......

OF

OF,

GR

OK, I give up, where are they? I see manuals tab, the "Knowledge Base" is empty (and therefore useless), the descriptions of V2.5 tell you you get a a manual....but it's not a link. It's evidently there, others have found it, but I can't? What am I missing?

TIA

Won't do much good if it's hard to find......

OF

"Instructions" is on the black line 3 over from the "Home" tap.

GR,
Reactions: OF

Kris

Hello all,

Ive been trying to keep up with this thread, but 350 pages of battery voltages and ohms and cartridge sizes can be a little confusing for a new omicron user...

So I purchased the red omicron v2.5.. I recieved it a couple days ago and LOVE IT! Filling it is not too difficult, just requires a little time, and after reading the wiki page got a few tips on how to make the process smoother.

My confusion comes into play with the whole voltages and different size cartridges and this HVD head i keep reading about.

Ive refilled my cartridges probably about like 3 times already and have been getting good vapor with them, but of course like everyone else, I want bigger clouds!

I plan on getting the persei a little down the road ones I learn to control this one inside and out, but for now would like to know what extra goodies I can get to get my omicron rippin!

And also has anyone else order a v2.5? did your cartridge come with the white cap to close it off and store it?
Mines, unfortunately didn't, and it kinda sucks not being able to put my omicron away in its awesome little case without getting little fibers and hairs stuck to the cartridge.

Kris,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I just got back home from a trip thru the northern states and Canada. V1 was my #1 go to. It made medicating anywhere seemingly effortless. At night,,,in the hotels within the U.S.,,it was flowers in the NO2. I had 3 V1 batteries fully charged and several vials of PG. I got some 'sweet budhha oil' from a collective which was awesome. Medicated evrytime I stopped, anywhere. I also had a LV Evolution along for some extra 'dead weight' since the outdoors never reached temps in which a pocket warmer was needed. I still love my V1. It comes through!

Yeah! Like he said, small shop front. They do accept credit cards which seem easier for them to process. Nice guys and very helpful and accomodating.

Hi THC,

a little feedback about the 2.5:

The threading makes the cart barrel a bit tilted. Is this normal? Not Effel Tower tilted, but a very little. Also, once threaded the cart is "wiggleable" so I try not to touch it when using it. Don't want to loosen the threads.

Oh, also you might want to consider adding those telescoping cigar tubes (made out of hard plastic) to your site. Mine is just a standard kind and fits my omicron perfectly as an air-tight, smell-proof travel case for my purse. Here is a picture:

Telescopic Cigar Tube

or another:
Here

It works perfectly because a loaded cart with the mouthpiece fits just right and the lid on the tube can be pushed all the way down to the unit, with no jiggling.

Thanks again. Loving the Omi so far. Works very well for me when away from home. One dose holds off anxiety and helps asthma.

Mod note: Please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located near the lower right of your posts. Posts merged.

singingcrow,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

No eta yet but will give update on when its ready, we are trying to finish this and the universe up asap.

Yeah! Like he said, small shop front. They do accept credit cards which seem easier for them to process. Nice guys and very helpful and accomodating.

Hi THC,

a little feedback about the 2.5:

The threading makes the cart barrel a bit tilted. Is this normal? Not Effel Tower tilted, but a very little. Also, once threaded the cart is "wiggleable" so I try not to touch it when using it. Don't want to loosen the threads.

Oh, also you might want to consider adding those telescoping cigar tubes (made out of hard plastic) to your site. Mine is just a standard kind and fits my omicron perfectly as an air-tight, smell-proof travel case for my purse. Here is a picture:

Telescopic Cigar Tube

or another:
Here

It works perfectly because a loaded cart with the mouthpiece fits just right and the lid on the tube can be pushed all the way down to the unit, with no jiggling.

Thanks again. Loving the Omi so far. Works very well for me when away from home. One dose holds off anxiety and helps asthma.

Mod note: Please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located near the lower right of your posts. Posts merged.

We will take a look about the cigar tubes, but when next time your in the area drop in and show us what you mean by wobbling.

Authentic

Persei abuser
Is it safe to use Lithium-thionyl chloride (Li-SOCl2) batteries in the Omicron? I'm seeing that they have 14250 batteries with 1200mah capacity.

Authentic,

vincentj

so i got my v2.5 upgrade top and it works great, but it doesnt align with the omicron logo like it says it will. not a big deal but just looks funny with the button to the side of it.
picked up some 1.5 carts and already about 100 hits into a g of larry OG wax.

vincentj,

OF

so i got my v2.5 upgrade top and it works great, but it doesnt align with the omicron logo like it says it will. not a big deal but just looks funny with the button to the side of it.

Glad is working well for you. Sorry the logo doesn't line up, where does it say it will? Seems awfully hard for them to match the one you have.....

I like mine too, and while it doesn't line up either, my button ended up in the right place, it's the logo that's off center......wonder how that happened?

OF

OF,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
a vinyl sticker will fix the lable issue, just cover up the battery tube, I used some metalic hologram raibow prism vinyl sticker on one of my early Omicrons.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

funkin

I thought I'd give a quick follow-up on my project of purchasing an Omicron 2.5, getting it engraved, and giving it to my friend for his birthday. The engraving went perfectly, it looks really nice on the chrome model. My friend loves his present. :D

vincentj

Glad is working well for you. Sorry the logo doesn't line up, where does it say it will? Seems awfully hard for them to match the one you have.....

I like mine too, and while it doesn't line up either, my button ended up in the right place, it's the logo that's off center......wonder how that happened?

OF
on the website it says if you order a top that is non color matching to the bottom you have,the button and logo will not line up.

i assumed it would if you got matching color top.

also, how do you know when the cartridge needs a refill?
im starting to be able to see the red glow inside the cartridge.is it time for more wax?

vincentj,
Top Bottom