• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

vincentj

Yes we got them all.

And this is going to be on the site for pre orders real soon.

5ac626f3.jpg
this looks interesting,but wouldnt it clog the carts up? people would be trying to rip that like a bong.

vincentj,

vincentj

QUESTION FOR WAX EXPERTS:

ive been having bad luck with wax at dispensaries lately.
out of the 4 grams ive purchased (all from diff dispensaries) all of them tasted terrible,one of them sizzled up like a fireworks show, they all made me choke my lungs out each hit, and i felt disgusted and harsh on the lungs. and they barely got me medicated.
i have some top shelf og kush right now thats doing a better job.

my questions are, is there a way to see if quality will be good prior to purchase? or is it hit or miss with wax?
my other question is, if i make some qwiso wax and dry it out really good, will it burn good in my omicron?
i feel like these vendors that sell to clubs are using terrible quality trim to make their wax. and i know my plants would make more potent concentrate.

vincentj,

jpdnkstr

Fireworks sounds like residual tane or moisture(probably both) I have little experience with QWISO
QUESTION FOR WAX EXPERTS:

ive been having bad luck with wax at dispensaries lately.
out of the 4 grams ive purchased (all from diff dispensaries) all of them tasted terrible,one of them sizzled up like a fireworks show, they all made me choke my lungs out each hit, and i felt disgusted and harsh on the lungs. and they barely got me medicated.
i have some top shelf og kush right now thats doing a better job.

my questions are, is there a way to see if quality will be good prior to purchase? or is it hit or miss with wax?
my other question is, if i make some qwiso wax and dry it out really good, will it burn good in my omicron?
i feel like these vendors that sell to clubs are using terrible quality trim to make their wax. and i know my plants would make more potent concentrate.

jpdnkstr,

mephisto

There are tons of posts for those interested in other solvent methods. Check out the
concentrates thread. For me, the unknowns about butane were too much. I have used
iso and ethanol as solvents and both are quite effective. Remember, the longer you rinse,
the more you pick up waxes, chlorophyll.These impact quality and effect of medicine.
Much safer to use than butane, be careful and take the advice of all our forum members.
Many thanks to JB3, AV, T-dub, fulvic, ru, bob lob, OF (come back soon...). All of these
kind folks helped me to tackle concentrate production. You can too!!!!!!

prk

Hey guys, help me out here. I have an Omicron cart that I filled with with 0.5g of oil, and the other day after some use, I left it in my car for the better part of an afternoon. It wasn't out in the open, but in my glovebox area. Now, any time I heat it up and pull, I get a ton of resistance (basically no air flow) and I get some weird-looking, taste-less, mostly smell-less clear liquid. Any time I pull hard enough to get a bit of vapor, I also get a lot of this clear gunk in my mouthpiece. Any ideas what's going on? I have another cart, should I consider this one dead and attempt a reclaim?

prk,

mephisto

First and foremost I would be questioning the "clear" liquid. If you question the quality
of your extract, there is no sense trying to recover this cart. Maybe rinse the cart well
with an iso wash. Dry well......reload.......How well did the cart perform before you let it
rest in the car????

mephisto,

prk

First and foremost I would be questioning the "clear" liquid. If you question the quality
of your extract, there is no sense trying to recover this cart. Maybe rinse the cart well
with an iso wash. Dry well......reload.......How well did the cart perform before you let it
rest in the car????

It was performing great beforehand... Is it possible that this is butane or moisture trapped in the extract, that is coming out of the oil and moving upwards through the cart when heated? Before I didn't really question the oil - I made this myself, but have done so on several other occasions with no problems, and used oil I have run in Omi carts without issue... Maybe it was just this batch? I assume that's a lot less likely than some issue with the cart? I've mostly been a TV user before now, so I'm still somewhat ignorant of the D9V/Omicron side of things.

prk,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hey guys, help me out here. I have an Omicron cart that I filled with with 0.5g of oil, and the other day after some use, I left it in my car for the better part of an afternoon. It wasn't out in the open, but in my glovebox area. Now, any time I heat it up and pull, I get a ton of resistance (basically no air flow) and I get some weird-looking, taste-less, mostly smell-less clear liquid. Any time I pull hard enough to get a bit of vapor, I also get a lot of this clear gunk in my mouthpiece. Any ideas what's going on? I have another cart, should I consider this one dead and attempt a reclaim?

I would ask whats the humidity at your location? Was the oil fully purged and cleaned out? Did you make it yourself? do you know exactly what process it was used and what was used?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

prk

me thinks you may have drooled in it.

get cart cold and then shake out the water. then heat it near the top to sizzle more moisture. then blow, upfrom the bottom of the cart to clear the center tube.

:doh: You totally could be right. I will try this soon.

I would ask whats the humidity at your location? Was the oil fully purged and cleaned out? Did you make it yourself? do you know exactly what process it was used and what was used?

I made it, glass extraction tube w/quality Butane that I've used before, purged the way I usually do it with success. I think SS might be onto something with my drooling problem... d'oh!

prk,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
:doh: You totally could be right. I will try this soon.

I made it, glass extraction tube w/quality Butane that I've used before, purged the way I usually do it with success. I think SS might be onto something with my drooling problem... d'oh!

That would also cause it, trust me ive been caught drooling in my sleep.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Kris

Hey THC Scientific,

I recently purchased an omicron v2.5 and it came without the cartridge cap.. Is this normal? that cap would have been really useful to put my omicron away in its dope case like the instructions said.. I havent been able to put it away since I first loaded it because im afraid of fibers from the case getting stuck all to the cartridge.

I plan on purchasing a pack of cartridges this week, would they come with the caps or nah? Id hate to bother you guys to send me the little white cap, if i would be getting 5 of them anyways lol

P.S. Omicron has not left my hands since purchased. its honestly on my person at all times. Amazing product, im excited to get some 1.5 carts and get even fatter clouds! :)

JoeKickass

A new pack should come with 5 new white caps and clear mouthpieces, but open carts are not that big a deal imo, even in your pocket they don't seem to pick up too much and it all stays on the top so you can pick it out before you warm it up

JoeKickass,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

SD_haze

Hey THC Scientific,

I recently purchased an omicron v2.5 and it came without the cartridge cap.. Is this normal? that cap would have been really useful to put my omicron away in its dope case like the instructions said.. I havent been able to put it away since I first loaded it because im afraid of fibers from the case getting stuck all to the cartridge.

I plan on purchasing a pack of cartridges this week, would they come with the caps or nah? Id hate to bother you guys to send me the little white cap, if i would be getting 5 of them anyways lol

P.S. Omicron has not left my hands since purchased. its honestly on my person at all times. Amazing product, im excited to get some 1.5 carts and get even fatter clouds! :)
Since you don't want to store your carts horizontally during downtime, the case the omicron comes with kind of turned into a "omicron parts box" for me, and if I want to travel with just my omicron I'd use a telescopic hard-plastic cigar tube.

Can find at any local tobacconist/cigar shop.
cigarc1.jpg

THC said he was looking into stocking them on the delta9 website, but they aren't overly expensive if there's some kind of tobacconist in your city.

JoeKickass

A new pack should come with 5 new white caps and clear mouthpieces, but open carts are not that big a deal imo, even in your pocket they don't seem to pick up too much and it all stays on the top so you can pick it out before you warm it up

JoeKickass,

Kris

JoeKickass, Its not a huge deal, but even when i put my omicron in my pocket (mouth piece side up.. usually the mouth piece is even sticking out of my pocket) when I take it out and look in the mouth piece theres some fibers an stuff in there, just something id rather avoid because Idk if it can decrease cart life or idk.. i just feel like its nasty. Plus.. they developed a piece specifically for this to not happen, so why wouldnt I try and use it lol.

I noticed you said the carts come with mouth pieces.. is this because they were developed for the v2.0? my v2.5 has a metal colored mouthpiece. Should I be looking for some v2.5 specific carts? or are they unviersal?

Also I saw the cigar tube posted earlier in this thread, definitely looking into picking one up. The reason I would like to put everything back into the omicron case is because well... I payed for it lol, and because it also holds the spare battery

Kris,

JoeKickass

The carts are all the same size and threading but the carts with the kit are just bare carts, new carts in a pack come in a plastic sleeve with a mouthpiece and white cap in the same package.

You can play around with what works for you but I've found the caps can be tricky to remove so I just store my carts with the clear silicone mouthpiece on them, you might not have one though if you haven't bought any new carts yet. The hard plastic mouthpieces can get messy imo

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hey THC Scientific,

the 2.5 heads dont have caps that come with it, also the kits do not have the white caps, they only come when you order extra cartridges, or you can order the white caps online. We are looking into repacking our units but thats a long time from now as other projects are on the table and need to finish up.

BTW thanks for the support glad that we can make vaporizers that help everyone out.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THChemist

Really hope some type of improved cartridge comes out soon, between me and 4 other friends nearly all of our carts have failed (about 50+ carts total).

We've had them blow out, but most of the time, they leak. And clogs always happen.

There has certainly been some misuse, but I have a pretty good handle on how to treat the carts to make them last, but eventually the inevitable happens.

Getting to the point where I'm hesitant to buy any more carts and am starting to look for other options.

THChemist,
Top Bottom