Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Really hope some type of improved cartridge comes out soon, between me and 4 other friends nearly all of our carts have failed (about 50+ carts total).

We've had them blow out, but most of the time, they leak. And clogs always happen.

There has certainly been some misuse, but I have a pretty good handle on how to treat the carts to make them last, but eventually the inevitable happens.

Getting to the point where I'm hesitant to buy any more carts and am starting to look for other options.

Can I ask how many grams you are filling the cart? are you pressing the button then inhaling? how long are you pressing the button for before inhaling? are you letting it cool down between hits? what color is your oil?

I can bet you that we can figure out what the issue is.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

sgvpunk

Yes we got them all.

And this is going to be on the site for pre orders real soon.

5ac626f3.jpg

G, What's the estimated cost on this piece?

sgvpunk,
Really hope some type of improved cartridge comes out soon, between me and 4 other friends nearly all of our carts have failed (about 50+ carts total).

We've had them blow out, but most of the time, they leak. And clogs always happen.

There has certainly been some misuse, but I have a pretty good handle on how to treat the carts to make them last, but eventually the inevitable happens.

Getting to the point where I'm hesitant to buy any more carts and am starting to look for other options.
Misuse sounds like 95% of the problems.

I'm still using the original cart from my Omi v1 purchase. I've put about 8 grams through it with minimal problems. Between upgrades to v2, HVD and v2.5, I've had a total of 10 carts. I've put over 40 grams through them with only 2, TWO failures which I can attribute to my own stupidity and lack of patience.

If you read the instructions, read the Vaporpedia page and read this thread, you shouldn't ever have more than a couple of duds or failures. Shit happens, but not THAT much.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Misuse sounds like 95% of the problems.

I'm still using the original cart from my Omi v1 purchase. I've put about 8 grams through it with minimal problems. Between upgrades to v2, HVD and v2.5, I've had a total of 10 carts. I've put over 40 grams through them with only 2, TWO failures with I can attribute to my own stupidity and lack of patience.

If you read the instructions, read the Vaporpedia page and read this thread, you shouldn't ever have more than a couple of duds or failures. Shit happens, but not THAT much.

You are totally right, i can bet 99% of the issues are user error and it can be fixed.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

sgvpunk

G, does the trade/upgrade your old vape for a Persei offer have a limited time window? Or will that offer always be available?

sgvpunk,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Q

It requests an
original receipt. What if we don't have this anymore?

The receipt we need is the one that you will get when you make a purchase on our site you just include that in your package, and if your device is dirty we will not accept it as a exchange and will refund your payment and you will have to come by and pick up your unit as we will not ship it back.

Could I send in my HVD and my omicron v2 and use it as credit towards a Persei?

We are sorry but you can not do this.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Foster

I have an omicron v2, and want to do a few things, and need some questions answered.

- I want to buy e-cig cartomizers from the d9 site, does the v2/v2.5 use 510 or 601 threading?
- I want a tank atomizer, what would be the best way to go about doing this? I see none listed on the site.
- Do the e-cig cartomizers work for both omicron 2.0 and 2.5?
- Are there any better batteries than the stock red ones that came with my v2?

Thanks

Foster,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I have an omicron v2, and want to do a few things, and need some questions answered.

- I want to buy e-cig cartomizers from the d9 site, does the v2/v2.5 use 510 or 601 threading?
- I want a tank atomizer, what would be the best way to go about doing this? I see none listed on the site.
- Do the e-cig cartomizers work for both omicron 2.0 and 2.5?
- Are there any better batteries than the stock red ones that came with my v2?

Thanks

You can use the 601 thread ce2, ce4 and ego w.
Our units use a 601 threading, and we will have the tanks up by tomorrow. You can use the ecig carts with both the v2 and v2.5 heads.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Jay420

no you can send in thc scientific products, but he was asking to trade in both units without the upgrade fee for one persei.
No lol, by all means I understand you gotta make a living :nod:. I was just asking to see if I may be able to send it in for some "store credit" along with a pay-pal payment or something towards a Persei.

non-thc products only i already tired haha

Yeah I did days worth of research before I felt comfortable enough to buy this product, it's only failed me when the wax/oil I used was runny.

Jay420,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
No lol, by all means I understand you gotta make a living :nod:. I was just asking to see if I may be able to send it in for some "store credit" along with a pay-pal payment or something towards a Persei.

Yeah I did days worth of research before I felt comfortable enough to buy this product, it's only failed me when the wax/oil I used was runny.

Well you can trade in the Omicron for a Persei for a Fee of $120 if thats what your asking then yes we can do that.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Jay420

jpdnkstr

I am wondering if anyone on here bought the pink Omi v2.5, and if your having any issues? My wife has one that I have had to give her one of my spare 2.5 tops because hers is acting funny(button light goes from dim to bright, sometimes it flashes 3 times, sometimes it works!) I have no concerns, as I know they will rectify the problem(getting ready to drop another $250.00 on D9 gear that I don't need, but gotta have~!) Persei SS and 1200 Hammer along with the new SS Tank for e-juice!

jmorales707

Thc u think u can post some pics of your different sized black oil jars? I'd like to order but can't really gauge the size of those thanks

jmorales707,
Reactions: kindbeats
Top Bottom