MiniVAP Vaporizer

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
How much life should be expected from these batts?

Minivap, along with my nano, has been a daily driver since purchased and gets real heavy use. I've noted the color for the battery indicator is cycling towards empty quicker than usual and was curious what kind of lifespans y'all are seeing.

Vapor quality is as good as ever, it is a BEAST!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
How much life should be expected from these batts?

Minivap, along with my nano, has been a daily driver since purchased and gets real heavy use. I've noted the color for the battery indicator is cycling towards empty quicker than usual and was curious what kind of lifespans y'all are seeing.

Vapor quality is as good as ever, it is a BEAST!
I noticed the same issue with the battery... in the beginning I got around 4x30mn sessions now it's around 3x30mn sessions.... nothing anormal I think. Mine is a bit less than 2 years old.

PPN,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Hey guys,

If anyone out there has ever cleaned the delrin adapter I sell, did you use ISO and did it work? I've never had to clean mine and don't know what works best with delrin.

stickstones,

scottg402

Hey guys,

If anyone out there has ever cleaned the delrin adapter I sell, did you use ISO and did it work? I've never had to clean mine and don't know what works best with delrin.
I always took a q-tip dipped in ISO and just ran up and down the inside path (ss fitting). Kind of like cleaning the Haze!

scottg402,
Reactions: c76man

Vitolo

Vaporist
Can anyone tell me the purpose/use for the MV Loading Chamber Kit?
9bljc2.jpg

Vitolo,

MinnBobber

Can anyone tell me the purpose/use for the MV Loading Chamber Kit?
It's just a replacement kit for the stock Teflon chamber on the miniVAP.
I can't see ever needing to replace it unless you somehow damage the stock or maybe if one loads herb directly in the chamber (instead of in Flexicone module).
For those that direct load, does the chamber then get stained where you might want to replace for cosmetic reasons?

MinnBobber,
Reactions: Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have never tried the Teflon chamber.
The miniVap had the metal one in it, and I have only used it with the basket, within the metal ring.
I like the results so well I have never been tempted to explore further.

MinnBobber

I have never tried the Teflon chamber.
The miniVap had the metal one in it, and I have only used it with the basket, within the metal ring.
I like the results so well I have never been tempted to explore further.
........................................................................................................
Gotcha--- yours has the "decarb stinless steel kit"

MV Decarboxylation Kit

Regular Price: $43.90

Special Price: $39.00

• When installed into the loading chamber, it increases the internal temperature improving the decarboxylation.

• .................................................................................................

• It adds a little conduction, makes the mV slightly harder hitting with slightly less taste/flavor. Maybe slightly thicker vapor for any cloud chasers.

• I've tried it and it works fine but I'm a flavor chaser so all my miniVAPs are Teflon core without the decarb kit.

• Cool if you ever had a chance to try the Teflon vs decarb kitted side by side----maybe if AZ gets legal as we have spent some winter months in AZ and probably will be back.
Vape on

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I am actually the very opposite of rich, but I find having the proper vape (and having several signatures) saves me more in the long run. We don't fully understand how, but only MMJ keeps me out of the Hospital, and each hospital visit is $300. That's with insurance. We dont understand, because it isnt the appetite that it is helping, but actually addressing issues that would usually cause my body to rapidly waste and drop weight at around 2-5 pounds per day, and it is not uncommon for me to lose 20 pounds in just 4 days once symptoms are full on and I have no way to stop it. This has gone on for roughly 15 years. This suddenly makes vaporizers a cheap option in helping to stay out of these $300 visits of extreme discomfort if swapping signatures keeps my body responding better, keeps my body from wasting, tremoring near as bad, and holds a slew of other symptoms at bay. Don't get me wrong, it is absolutely horrible on us all, financially, but far worse if I am constantly in the hospital. If I were stuck with a single strain for weeks, changing vaporizers is an absolute must, and changing the vape used suddenly helps with my symptoms more aggressively again if I change up between several signatures. Also, some medical herbs can taste horrible, but be very effective, and some vapes are more about flavor than others. In this scenario, a vape that masks most of the flavor is ideal. There are just so many variables, honestly.

Having different signatures has saved me many many hospital visits, and of course thousands upon thousands of dollars. So, ironically, spending loads on vaporizers saves me tons and tons. So, not a wink on the rich side, as investing in say a $200 Milaana (just for example) could somehow save me thousands in medical bills down the road. Essentially, a Vaporizer, for my situation (s) is nearly as important as the material going in them, which is of course a bit of a stretch, but vape signatures are very important for my body to continue to respond properly. It's kind of like buying a bed. I think sleep is the most important thing, and so I feel like a bed is an investment, and for the most part I probably do go overboard and spare no expense, but it has been worth it to sleep comfortably every night since the day I got it (years ago), it feels the same as the day I got it, and my days are so much better all because of sleep.

I have been using the dry glass mp from VXhale. The MV is very smooth to me, and medicating dry seems to do a lot better for me. I will also use a HydraHoneyComb and a glass piece that has around half the chamber size. This just allows me to guage vapor density, because I can just draw until the vapor looks dense in the large canister, and if I want smaller pulls of thick vapor I just use glass with a smaller can. That way I can get monster pulls or baby pulls, but I have been sticking with direct draw thru the dry piece. I use a fine screen to keep herb from getting thru, and I use an 18mm female to male as an extension, and to house a Volcano fine screen so absolutely no bits make it thru. I've tried direct loading into the chamber and both baskets sizes. They all work great :)
I joke alot. (hides my pain)
I want a MINI VAPE so bad!
Forgive my ignorance?
COLAS, FLOWER, SHATTER lots supply however no MINI VAPE?

One day before death I want to have one!

Polyrhythm

For anyone that has the herbalizer steamroller, with a minivap and ratchet song adapter. I have had some GREAT :whoa:results with this combo. The steamroller just sits on top of the adapter so you have to physically hold it in place, but the clouds have been tremendous. The flavor is not quite as good as with a small glass straw or the silicone tube, but you get more volume of vapor.
Try it if you can!! :cheers:

Polyrhythm,
Reactions: 6079Smith

Justpassedu

Any one have both a grasshopper and minivap and if so what do you enjoy more and why ? I have someone who had asked for me to trade my grasshopper for there minivap and i am thinking it over. I always wanted one but lost interest due to the long heat up time but he states it has new firmware and heats up in 6 minutes. Also wondering about how many hits a session will last with a full packing ? Ty

Justpassedu,
Reactions: vapen00b

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
length depends on your material, too many variables to give you a direct answer.... cured/ moisture content, packing density, temp setting, etc etc etc.

i dont have grass hopper. mine heats up when i grind and load a chamber... enano satisfies me during any wait.

FlyingLow,

Justpassedu

length depends on your material, too many variables to give you a direct answer.... cured/ moisture content, packing density, temp setting, etc etc etc.

i dont have grass hopper. mine heats up when i grind and load a chamber... enano satisfies me during any wait.
Can you give me a quick minivap tutorial as i never used one and i believe the 1 i am going to get does not include any instructions. I like a nice session and i am not much for packing a half chamber usually. How to load , turn on ect ? This is what i am told it is coming with - miniVAP ,plug in adapter battery ,battery charger ,18 and 24 WPA adapter ,dry mouthpiece S,whip and power block... anything else i may need ? ty

Justpassedu,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
get on Skype or FaceTime with sickstones, he does demonstrations for a living and can better guide you through the different packages and any current specials. he did a live demo with me and i knew exactly what i wanted before we hung up.

Justpassedu

get on Skype or FaceTime with sickstones, he does demonstrations for a living and can better guide you through the different packages and any current specials. he did a live demo with me and i knew exactly what i wanted before we hung up.
I appreciate the advice & i am pretty good at figuring things out quickly , i don't really have the time for a video session these days & i already know @stickstones is the man when it comes to deals & helping people out. I figured that out a long time ago , props to him. Just really looking for a basic tutorial write up if anyone can help based on the pic , this is what i should be receiving - http://imgur.com/nJne2OR -miniVAP ,plug in adapter battery ,battery charger ,18 and 24 WPA adapter ,dry mouthpiece S,whip and power block , so just looking on where and what to start with 1st .

Last edited:
Justpassedu,

MinnBobber

I believe it comes with those , just not in the picture i was told .
Here's a pic of Flexicone basket assembly:
I put a small disk of degummed hemp fiber in the upper portion to catch any small herb particles sucked upstream. Be sure to include a screen in the assembly as that prevents big herb chunks from being sucked up. Pic is in a Herbalizer as I use my Flexicones in many many vapes as IMO it is the best loading device out there. Keeps chambers spotless and they are the heart and soul of the miniVAP

Flex%20fiber%20%20mod_1.jpg

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Any one have both a grasshopper and minivap and if so what do you enjoy more and why ? I have someone who had asked for me to trade my grasshopper for there minivap and i am thinking it over. I always wanted one but lost interest due to the long heat up time but he states it has new firmware and heats up in 6 minutes. Also wondering about how many hits a session will last with a full packing ? Ty
I love the MiniVap, the only drawback being the slow heat up time. Flavor, effect, reliability, and ease of cleaning are big pluses for me.

I find the GH on the hot side and enjoy it best with water which does not work well for the portability and stealth factors.

I find I have to hit the MiniVap and GH harder than some other vapes to get them to work their best, but once I figured that out, both have worked well for me.

If you have a few minutes to wait for heat up and don't need a super portable/stealthy vape, then the MiniVap is a much better option IMO.

abcd5432

Hey guys,

Just soaked it in ISO earlier today. How do I know "if it worked"? lol?

abcd5432,
Top Bottom