• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MiniVAP Vaporizer

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
great find!

i don't know, that price ($835US) seems reasonable to me. i'd love to look inside to see how it's made.

3 hours of battery power ... must weigh about a pound (duh, as stated in the detail info)

i like the auto-off timer ... mine's set for 7 minutes (okay, they use 10 minutes)

looks like a flashlight ... i wonder if it can light you up?

i finally found all the detail pages. The vape is just a bit larger than the Bud Toaster. It definitely solves some problems by having the battery screw into the base of the vaporizer body. Very nice.

They should offer a faster charger ... it should be able to recharge in 15 minutes with a better charger.

quomist

Rock the Casbah
I love the design. It looks much more sleek than the Iolite. Unfortunately, I feel that the price is by no means competitive.

I guess it is targeted to the high end or similar to the volcano demographic.

quomist,
Reactions: ataxian

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
You don't learn a damn thing from the video except it breaks down into small pieces and likely comes with a bag. Looks cheap to me, deff. not worth that price as a new market vape. Are they trying to price themselves as the "end all be all best vape on the market"? Because they are priced as if they are.... Anyone want to shoot them an email and make them open their own thread if they want? This is NOT american made though i assume.

IAmKrazy2,

Konrad_Zuse

I just sent them an email, hopefully they will get back to me soon and come post.

Their template for their shop is like vapeworlds haha nice, I like that template a lot.

Konrad_Zuse,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
just watched the video. That thing is a lot bigger than it looks. Thats a first. Normally when I see a vape i think it is much bigger than it really is. This is an opposite instance.

DevoTheStrange,

Konrad_Zuse

Here is an email I got from them a few minutes ago.

Dear Konrad,

Thank you very much for contact with us. I met somebody from your forum
site in London and I really appreciate your interest in the new MiniVAP.

Right know, I'm travelling around Spain promoting the product for
wholesale distributors, shops and clubs for therapeutic uses of plants,
if anybody from Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia or Malaga is posting in
fuckcombustion and wants to try the MiniVAP, please give him my personal
address.

There is a long story about MiniVAP, the project of this portable
vaporizer started in 2005... and the product is on the market only one
month ago, 5 years later.

I write down some links to youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MtoXDStl_c
http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=TgbuU-Q2Tno&sharing_token=XoQQQn4r8K0UbQW0ELV-vg
http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=0GBeakmkoAA&sharing_token=KYaW29BicEQImY9KTP_uCg

We keep in touch.

Happy vapor,
Jorge
He also sent me a PDF but I cannot upload it to the site.

Konrad_Zuse,

Konrad_Zuse

Here is a list of videos about the minivap, from the company.

Konrad_Zuse,

max

Out to lunch
Exchange rate has it down to $803. Get one while it's cheap! :rolleyes: I can't imagine this vape selling in any significant quantities at this price. AFAIK it takes the prize as the most expensive vape on the market.

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Looks nice, but if I'm going to spend that kind of money on a vaporizer, I want variable temperature control and not just 4 user selectable temperature settings.

I'm assuming that at 3 hours of run time, it is direct draw and not forced air.

Tom

tdavie,
Thing reminds me A LOT of the blue Vapir model I got off ebay years ago that was an absolute dog and turned me off to vaping back then. $1000 is also a joke. The rechargeable battery tech is worth a couple hundred but come on.:/

The videos were underwhelming. The guy acts like he thinks he is a professional hand model or something. All the hyper-exaggerated movements did nothing to make me want to watch. It was not until the 5th or 6th video before he even started vaping. 25 minutes to do what should have been a 5 minute video is a bit much. I gave up before I even saw any visible vapor.

And seriously WTF is that he grinds up and puts in the HUGE herb chamber? Hamster shit? :uhoh:

Howie Feltersnatch,

stinkmeaner

$1,000 is just way to much for a portable vaporizer, don't get me wrong, if I had 1K just burning a hole in my pocket trying to escape then I might think about it, but I don't and to me the design just doesn't warrant that kind of money. From what I see it has a heating element and a digital temp control, infact the heating design seems to be similar to some other vaporizers, notably the Herbal Aire and the Happy Vappy, both have a drop in herb chamber and both are less than $300.

stinkmeaner,
Reactions: Riik

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
slide4less said:
I have the Minivap and the Volcano. The Minivap is the best portable I ever used. Worth the money. My first Volcano was $899 + SH from Germany.
You can get the Minivap in the USA at. http://cgi.ebay.com/MiniVap-Black-C...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c549ff135 and http://www.authorizedvaporizerdealer.com/products/all-categories_0/?page1
It would be helpful if you could provide some more information. What portables have you used? What criteria are you basing your statement on? Simply posting that "it's the best", and the fact that that was your first post might raise some suspicions. The Minivap does look intriguing and it would be great to hear more about it.

vtac,

stinkmeaner

A comment like that on his first post make it kind of obvious it is probably just a plug for his business, especially when both links are the same company.

stinkmeaner,

stinkmeaner

This thing looks like the Vapir NO2, same ingredients really: digital heat controller, battery, element, all in a neat and tidy handheld, direct draw unit. Kind of makes you wonder where the extra $800 price difference goes, there is only so much technology you can put into a vaporizer, maybe you get a free trip to run with the bulls as a bonus.

stinkmeaner,

GreenLeaf

I've seen that type of vape before it's highly overpriced and for the same amount of money you could get 2-3 excellent desktop/indoor vapes and a MFLB.

GreenLeaf,

Budz Bunny

GreenLeaf said:
I've seen that type of vape before it's highly overpriced and for the same amount of money you could get 2-3 excellent desktop/indoor vapes and a MFLB.
My thoughts exactly. Plus, who wants to be carrying a vape worth that around with them. If I lost my LB, sure I would cry like a bitch, but I would buy one the next day, cant say the same thing when it costs a large.

That being said - I'd still love to try it.

Budz Bunny,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just came across this vape while surfing the interwebs.... It looks like a cool rechargeable battery operated portable. www.minivap.com

The $999 pricetag took me a little by suprise, though. :o

Has anyone here tried or even seen one of these in action?

:peace:

mod note- merged into existing thread

Stu,
Top Bottom