MiniVAP Vaporizer

Razhumikin

Some interesting news from Minivap:

Big takeaway is this is the final iteration of the minivap, and they wont be making anymore changes to it. Also, potentially a new vape is on the horizon? Im pumped to see what that might be!

aniceto

I read it like 10 days ago and that stopped me from pulling the trigger and buying one...although still considering

Recently contacted Jorge regarding this. The MV will be supported even if a new vape comes out.

Some interesting news from Minivap:

Big takeaway is this is the final iteration of the minivap, and they wont be making anymore changes to it. Also, potentially a new vape is on the horizon? Im pumped to see what that might be!

There's in fact a new vape in the way but it's way too soon to even consider a release date. AFAIK the new vape will share many pieces and accesories with the current MV and will be cross compatible.

This is in fact a great moment to purchase an MV if you don't have one.

BreadStick

I just bought my minivap earlier this week. I was in contact with Jorge about a UK plug for the power supply and he told me there's a new power brick/charger launching soon that has USB-C and USB-mini charging ports. There's also a new power puck on the website that takes USB C. This means we could power the Minivap from highish wattage power banks :brow::o

Edit: Here's a link to a good looking 65W portable charger I found in the EU. I'm sure the existing battery is really good already but I'm thinking this could be an amazing multi-use power station outdoors if you don't mind the risk of taking your minivap camping!

Last edited:

zippy

They have a new usb c power puck and a new charging base according to the email I had from Jorge, hopefully a few weeks for the usbc charger , the puck is available now it seems.He reckons a minimum of 25w usb charger . I should have read the post above lol

SpacelyJetson

Damn the little clips that hold the top on have started to break on me. One side broke completely off and now the other side is halfway broken. Miight send the baby in to be fixed and might as well update to the new heater while its there right.

SpacelyJetson,
Reactions: LAWTHEONE

caliganja420

Does direct packing the oven (glass core) yield the darkest ABV results? I feel like when I pack the basket screen it doesn’t utilize any conduction benefits and the herb stays a bit lighter. any other method?

Top Bottom