SEAttown206

I guess on the bright side, I'll get a chance to try the original configuration (S1?). :science: I hadn't planned on playing much with it as I prefer the taste of convection.

I already got the shipping email. Thanks FV. :tup:

:peace:

+1

I'm doing great with it as a conduction unit for now. Have my order placed for the S2, looking forward to trying convection method once S2 arrives.

Can appreciate the hiccups with this thing being in it's infancy, thanks for keeping us updated.

Tried the pill bottle method w/3 quarters… not gonna need to buy a grinder ;-)

SEAttown206,

Shmoo

Neither did I until I saw this post in the MFLB thread:

All credit to TxAg420, who I'm assuming is some stoned Aggie.
Pretty cool! I'm just wondering though, does that work too well? I feel like the small particles would easily fall through or get stuck in screens.

Shmoo,

FlashVAPE

...fast and efficient ! http://flashvape.com
Manufacturer
====================
FVS2 SHIPMENT UPDATE
====================
Just got word this afternoon, SHIPMENT CLEARANCE COMPLETED!... spoke with DHL shipping department immediately afterwards, goods will be delivered first thing tomorrow morning!​
clearance complete.jpg
So... I am most pleased to let everyone know that all S2 orders will be shipped out tomorrow afternoon. I'd like to thank everyone for their outstanding support and patience while this unforeseen delay was being dealt with. I'm glad we are able to finally put it behind us.​
Its gonna be business as usual at FV starting tomorrow :)
Cheers! :cheers:

Alright, you two have to leave the bar. No breaking of the beer chain allowed. :rofl:

:cheers:
Hmmm...who would we have to bribe to get a couple smileys passing a Vape?
On a personal note I'd pay up to 3 dollars American for a farting smiley.
FlashVape,what can I say but "FUCKING A"!! For a company to be so open with us about problems says volumes about your company. Thats the kind of service that made me break down and write a check,and I'm sure I'm not alone.
Thank you!

nwcannasseur

====================
FVS2 SHIPMENT UPDATE
====================
Just got word this afternoon, SHIPMENT CLEARANCE COMPLETED!... spoke with DHL shipping department immediately afterwards, goods will be delivered first thing tomorrow morning!​
So... I am most pleased to let everyone know that all S2 orders will be shipped out tomorrow afternoon. I'd like to thank everyone for their outstanding support and patience while this unforeseen delay was being dealt with. I'm glad we are able to finally put it behind us.​

And on behalf of the FC community, Id like to thank you with being so open and active here in our little corner of the interweb.

Your responsiveness to questions and suggestions is a large part of why I placed my order in the first place. Besides vitolos cloud video of course..
Oh yeah, :cheers: :cheers:

SEAttown206

Pretty cool! I'm just wondering though, does that work too well? I feel like the small particles would easily fall through or get stuck in screens.

I just took the 3 quarters out of the pill bottle ( bottle just slightly greater diameter than quarters) and brushed them off with the brush.
Mixed that with the fine-ground stuff from bottom of bottle.

Definitely hits harder when well-ground ;)

Does not clog screens, brushed off screens no problem.

Lizard King

To those lucky few members who already have the S-2 convection kit:

May I ask how your methods of hitting the FV have changed since you started using the S-2 add on?

Many thanks in advance.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
To those lucky few members who already have the S-2 convection kit:

May I ask how your methods of hitting the FV have changed since you started using the S-2 add on?

Many thanks in advance.

Oddly enough, for me not much. I still press for five seconds then start pulling. I like low temperature tasty vapour so I still release the button after about 3 seconds most of the time. The difference is that without the S2 kit, if I kept the button down I'd have be really careful not to combust. With the S2, I can keep pulling as long as I like and the combustion risk is almost non-existent. I have on occasion held it down so I could pull a big cloud. You can get clouds out of the conduction version too but it's a lot trickier.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Lovin' the FlashVape just as it is, If there wasn't an S-2 kit on the way I'd be ordering more Batteries.
To add on to Lizard Kings Question, Hows the Batt. life with the S-2 ?

RUDE BOY,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Lovin' the FlashVape just as it is, If there wasn't an S-2 kit on the way I'd be ordering more Batteries.
To add on to Lizard Kings Question, Hows the Batt. life with the S-2 ?

Again for me, little change. The added capacity is offset by the higher power consumption. I am using a different battery from the one being shipped, but the specs are supposed to be the same.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Thanx Pakalolo, I'll probably pick up a extra pair of batt's next month so the FV can have it's place
as my daily driver. the change from doing sessions to a few hits every 15-20 minutes suits me much
better. Happy Vapin' YA'LL.

now I won't be part of the Vape A Month Club,but Feb brought me the FV ,DV 2 and a new Lithe.

RUDE BOY,

SEAttown206

Question about the batteries…

Have always understood that on rechargeable batteries on a cellphone, laptop, etc. that maximum battery life achieved by running battery completely dead before recharging. From what I read earlier in this thread, that is not the case with this type of battery? Or did I understand that wrong?

Being that the price is very fair for the batteries, I'm not that worried about totally maximizing the battey life, I've been switching to fresh battery prior to totally discharging the one I'm using…More just trying to understand fully what y'all discussed.

SEAttown206,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom