• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

natural farmer

Hey guys... I was talking to Randy from PIU yesterday and he told me about a new vape they have been testing hard :ko: these days... So I did a small google searching just now and I found the facebook page and the official site.

http://flashvape.com
https://www.facebook.com/flash.vape

Copying from the site for our viewing pleasure...

flashvape-cosmo-black-setx600.png

flashvape-silver-bullet-setx600.png

FlashVAPE™ is loaded with features to make it the ULTIMATE portable electric vape!
Here is a list of physical features of this sleek and beautiful vape from the top down:
  1. Removable See-Thru Vape Window™ lets you see the vapor forming!
  2. Easy to clean tempered glass lens
  3. Fine SS mesh filter to keep the vapor pure and clean
  4. Unique swivel cap design allows for easy removal for reload and comfortable left or right hand use
  5. Double seal design keeps the swivel cap on firmly
  6. Glass draw tube for a clean and pure taste
  7. Direct-flow™ side air intakes ensures 100% clean air path, the air you breathe in goes directly into the ceramic vape core, and does not pass through any other compartments (ie. battery, switches, wiring, etc)
  8. 100% Ceramic Dura-core™ is the heart of this vape. It is made to last, completely clean, and is heated by a 100% stainless steel element with replaceable top screen. The large bowl measures 1" or 2.5cm diagonally and can hold an ample amount for each vape session
  9. Power-on indicator lets you know when the unit is in operation
  10. Polished Stainless Steel push button power-on switch
  11. All heavy-duty solid copper wiring
  12. Sealed battery compartment
  13. Comes with specialized, high capacity 18650 Li-ion (LiFePo4) batteries for extended use (up to 1 hour use on each charge)
  14. Main on-off power switch in the base
  15. Sleek, beautiful design
FlashVAPE-clean-airpath.png
FlashVAPE-ceramic-core.png
FlashVAPE-Vape-Chamber.png
Easy-to-clean.png

FlashVAPE™ is the fastest working vape on the market today, each puff done in 5 seconds flat!
You will be impressed with its many advantages over the competition:
  • "F-A-S-T !" This vape gets the job done in under 5 seconds each puff... it works seriously fast!
  • No warm up time required, starts to work instantly!
  • Organics & Solid Concentrates.... 'hello!
  • So easy to use, if you can count to 5, you know how to use this vape!
  • Beautiful sleek design and available in a varity of colors
  • Solid construction, made with precision machined, 100% anodized aluminum alloy body, 100% ceramic core, and polished stainless steel power-on button... it's quality you can touch!
  • Large capacity ceramic bowl measures 1" or 2.5cm diagnally, designed to hold lots of your favourite blends or solid concentrates for a satisfying session!
  • Replaceable Screen: the stainless steel top screen of the heating element can be easily replaced for consistant performance over time.
  • "S-A-F-E !" We take safety seriously. This vape is built with safety in mind, including the below safety factors:
    • Safe Air Path: in designing the best vape on the market, we ensured that the air flow path of this unit is 100% sealed and isolated from working components such as battery, wiring, switches etc. to ensure that each puff is 100% clean!
    • Safe Batteries: in selecting the right battery for this vape, we were sure to choose one that is not only high in capacity, but is also one of the safest type of rechargable Lithium's (LiFePo4 18650 ) on the market today!
    • Safe Ceramic Core: the heart of this awesome vape is a 100% ceramic core with stainless steel heating element. All your vaping materials will come into contact with inside the FlashVAPE is ceramica and stainless steel for the utmost safety & clean taste!
    • Safe Operation: with main power on-off switch in the base to ensure no accidental, unintended power-on time.
  • Extended use time: the FlashVAPE is so efficient that each fully charged battery will power through 2-3 bowls each session!
  • Easy to clean: this vape can be taken apart and cleaned easily with features like the removable tempered glass see-through window, and can be isopropyl alcohal dipped (upto the base of the ceramic core, including the stainless steel heating element) for easy cleaning!
  • Two Year international warranty
HOW TO USE:
The FlashVAPE™ is so easy to use, if you can count to 5, you know how to use the FlashVAPE™.
This awsome vape is built for reliability and ease of use. You simple:
  1. insert the battery, and turn on the main power switch,
  2. fill the bowl half full,
  3. press the power button for 1-2-3-4-5 seconds,
  4. let go, and take your puff!
There is no waiting period, no warmup required, no hassles, its that simple! Then, when you are ready to take your next puff, simply give the FlashVAPE a shake to redistribute the materials evenly in the bowl, and press the power button again to repeat the 5 second process!
The FlashVAPE™ is built for vaping efficiency, it can be used withORGANICS OR SOLIDS CONCENTRATES!
The magic temperature for vaporization to occur is at between 190°C and 230°C (250°C for solids), and this magic happens inside the FlashVAPE™between the 4th and 5th second of the power cycle. So when you press the power-on button on the FlashVAPE™, you control and fine tune your prefered vaporizing temperature by controlling the amount of power-on time!

IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
-Only fill the bowl to maximum of half way to the top for best efficiently, as your materials need room inside the vape chamber to move around when you shake it between each puff.
-Each half filled bowl should last approximately 10-15 puffs at 5 seconds of vape time each puff, before most of the active ingredients are vaporized.
-A full charged battery will last a good 2-3 bowls before requiring a recharge. However, it is recommended that batteries be charged after each bowl vaped.
-DO NOT press and hold the power button for more than 5 seconds as if left unchecked, temperatures inside the vape chamber can get to well above 300°C.
-DO NOT inhale while the power button is pressed. Air flow will decrease the conduction and convection effects of heat inside the vape chamber, and also the super heated air can be harsh on your throat! Always wait for a one second period after releasing the power button before inhaling.
-DO NOT allow the batteries to overheat. While using the unit, if any part of the unit becomes too hot touch comfortably, stop and allow the unit to cool throughly before re-use.
-DO NOT use any other battery in the FlashVAPE, other than the cells that came with your unit. The batteries that your FlashVAPE comes with are high quality specialty 18650 Lithium Ion (Li-Fe-Po4) batteries which are safer than traditional 18650 batteries, and runs on a lower voltage.
-ONLY use the included smart charger to charge your FlashVAPE batteries.
-DO NOT disassemble the unit in any way other than during the course of ordinary use. Any disassembly COMPLETELY VOIDS WARRANTY!
FOR FULL INSTRUCTIONS, please refer to the instruction manual that comes with your unit.​
---------------------------------------------------​

So, it looks interesting... I'd love Randy to post a pic holding it maybe just to understand the size better. I guess the maker knows about the site and will pop up here. I saw from the site that today is the first day in the market. 2012! The year of the vapor revolution! :lol:

natural farmer

Yeap, a weird flashlight. :lol: It could be a bit more standard for stealth but doesn't look bad either. Especially in black.

natural farmer,
Reactions: FlashVAPE

FlashVAPE

...fast and efficient ! http://flashvape.com
Manufacturer
Hi all, nice to be seen here! Im the manufacturer of this awesome new vape.

The FlashVAPE is small and compact (7" tall), but packs a serious punch. As Randy from PIU eloquantly puts it after testing: "... this is one hard hitting vape!" (thanks Randy!)

The design is actually very ergonomic, this vape is designed to be comfortably held in your hand, and the top swivels for left or right hand use.

flashvape in hand.jpg

...btw, "Gun Metal" edition as shown, to be released soon :) first sneak peak on FC only !

As for efficiency, I can guarantee that it is one of the MOST efficient vapes this size on the market. Press the stainless steel power on button for 5 seconds, and your done (just take a puff)! You don't need to pre-heat, or press and hold forever while you draw... Also, this way you are not drawing in the heated air, as the vapor is already formed inside during the 5 "power on" seconds, and you are drawing in the dense vapor with fresh air through the side air intakes (the air path is completely clean, air enters the vape chamber directly through the side vents and is completely isolated from the electricals). It makes the draw that much more pleasant!

whats also really cool is that you can actually see the vapor forming inside from the see through window on top.

natural farmer

Hi all, nice to be seen here!

Press the stainless steel power on button for 5 seconds, and your done (just take a puff)! You don't need to pre-heat, or press and hold forever while you draw... Also, this way you are not drawing in the heated air, as the vapor is already formed inside during the 5 "power on" seconds, and you are drawing in the dense vapor with fresh air through the side air intakes (the air path is completely clean, air enters the vape chamber directly through the side vents and is completely isolated from the electricals). It makes the draw that much more pleasant!

whats also really cool is that you can actually see the vapor forming inside from the see through window on top.

Hey there! Good to have you here! :cheers:

The way the vapor is formed and you just "clean" it, is starting to sound really interesting... This was always one of my major problems with vaporizers. My tongue and teeth still suffer sometimes even through a bubbler or a vapor lung. I 'd love to test one but it's gonna be a while since my vape shopping is done for the time. :uhoh: I'd love to watch a vid for sure and can't wait to hear what the first buyers have to say. It could be a nice home vape... :)

natural farmer,

Tweek

Welcome Flash! Not sure if you've checked in with the moderators, but be sure to register! Look forward to seeing more pics and some video.

Tweek,

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
This looks interesting. If my Solo wasn't en route to my house right now I'd be ordering one today. I want to give my new Solo a fair evaluation though so I will almost exclusively be using it for the next week or so. I really like the look of this unit though. I thought immediately that the design looked like a real FLASHlight(super discreet when not in use), but one of my employees that caught me looking said he thought it more looked like a FLESHlight. Lol. Hope to hear good reviews, wouldn't mind a 3rd portable to add to my collection!

Great to have another manufacturer on the forum! I can't wait to see how this vape performs.

Could we maybe get some more pictures of and details about the bowl and heating element?

natural farmer

Great to have another manufacturer on the forum! I can't wait to see how this vape performs.

Could we maybe get some more pictures of and details about the bowl and heating element?

...also, is it the screen that is heated or the ceramic that surrounds the herbs?

natural farmer,

FlashVAPE

...fast and efficient ! http://flashvape.com
Manufacturer
Many thanks to the PIU team for putting together awesome photos and vids! :tup:

It is the heating element screen that provides the heat required for vaporization. The surface area of the heating element is huge ( 1" diagonally), and does a very good job of providing the heat required for vaping.

We also have an additional replaceable screen which sits above the heating element that separates it from coming into contact directly with the materials being vaporized, which acts as a buffer. Because of the design of the 2 screens, the convection effect of heated air that raises between the heating element screen and the replaceable top screen, together with the conduction effects of heat transfer from the heating element screen to the replaceable top screen, then to the herbs, are what cause the vaporization to take place. So its a hybrid effect... the first stage of the "5-second" process is more convection, and as the top screen becomes hotter, the second stage is more of the convection+conduction effects.

The replaceable top screen is also great, as that is the piece that will get gunked up with use, and not the protected heating element screen beneath. When you feel neccessary (not required), you can simply toss it, and insert a new one, takes 10 seconds to do by hand.

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations everybody,

If i can find "pictures that sell" then i may start to like it, for example:

ckPCEh.jpg
This VIEWER window reminds me of the MLFB, a feature the owners are going to appreaciate specially IMO.

Euh...

Would it be too crazy to dream of inside lighting?...

...since there's electricity anyway... :p

:peace:

Egzoset,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations FlashVAPE,

It's a pleasure to see enthousiast manufacturers around who are proud of their realizations and i'd fear the competition offering wooden air/vapour paths to consumers like me are in serious trouble today.

But you don't know me yet so beware as i'm also an advocate of "Obvious" air/vapour paths - which is why i posted the previous image as my favourite!...

What about transparent aluminum?...

320x240sb9.jpg

:peace:

Top Bottom