OF

Lord knows I really want to get one o these vapes today , seems like a vape a month is about right.

that said will come back daily just to look at the Pics of the FlashVape as long as my debit card is in the other room I Might Be Safe..

"A vape a month"? Good plan. I think someone should remind you this is the shortest month of the year......best to not take chances, maybe you should order it right away? Just to be sure.

And there's a 'work around' for that card issue, just discretely memorize the number four digits at a time.....write them down as soon as you get out, then try for the next four.

We really gotta get a FAQ going for the new guys. Takes some longer than others to catch on I guess?

OF

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Had to replace my bank card last month not locked in memory yet, but if they use paypal............

RUDE BOY,

Your Highness

Cannasseur
Just checking in. I'm really loving this vape. The more I get to know it the more I like it. I'm now holding the button steady and getting super tasty clouds and no combustion. I feel like I have mastered it...kinda like when the training wheels come off. It's just a feeling that "you've got it". This unit does require practice and technique. But when you "get it" you...... "GET IT". ...out

Jonah Hex

Just checking in. I'm really loving this vape. The more I get to know it the more I like it. I'm now holding the button steady and getting super tasty clouds and no combustion. I feel like I have mastered it...kinda like when the training wheels come off. It's just a feeling that "you've got it". This unit does require practice and technique. But when you "get it" you...... "GET IT". ...out
Totally agree! :tup:
If you think it's great with the stock battery, (it is) you should see how it flies with some 18650 high discharge batteries! The same batteries that some posters in this thread said wouldn't work with the Flashvape. Just like granny used to say, "Some people can and some people can't." :lol:
The second one's I linked to previously just perform flawlessly. I picked up four of them and they turn this thing into SUPERFLASHVAPE! Just love this thing! I've put all my other vapes away. If you mastered the smaller battery then you are ready to take it to a WHOLE NUTHA' LEVEL! :D

Jonah Hex,

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
If you think it's great with the stock battery, (it is) you should see how it flies with some 18650 high discharge batteries! The same batteries that some posters in this thread said wouldn't work with the Flashvape. Just like granny used to say, "Some people can and some people can't." :lol:

Take care for the warranty ! :lol:

LeTchen,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
The second one's I linked to previously just perform flawlessly. I picked up four of them and they turn this thing into SUPERFLASHVAPE! Just love this thing! I've put all my other vapes away. If you mastered the smaller battery then you are ready to take it to a WHOLE NUTHA' LEVEL! :D

If you're still talking about the NCR18650A, I don't think anyone said it wouldn't work at all. I know I said that it would if you were really careful and could avoid having the protection circuit cut off power. Even then, a split second hesitation in releasing the button results in combustion because it heats up too fast. That battery is not well suited to the FV at all. The Callies 2250 (the other one you linked) is a much better match, but that battery has been discontinued.

pakalolo,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Oh yeah, it's a keeper. Love this thing, it's definitely key to be able to see the vape start. From there you can take as little or push the line for a lung full. :tup:

For anyone wondering about 510 drip tips. I found using an empty 510 tube with a thin piece of shrink wrap and the center post and bushing removed fits the bill nicely. The Knuckle drip tip gets your head in good viewing position.:nod:

P1050112_zps8ebc90b1.jpg
P1050111_zpse33be273.jpg

Tweek

Vito Walnuts.

Edit: Stu, didn't that particular character, whom you are comparing Vito too, have a real love of Vermont sausage?

My dad used to threaten me with that look and those fingers. Just like Paulie.

Tweek,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Ok , Broke down and just placed my order for one of these, maybe not to late for the Vape a Month
Club, Thanx all, reading through these pages is amazingly fun and imformative also a little costly. the
last being totally my own "shortcomming" . LOVE THE VAPOR.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
thanx JKA, can't wait to have it in my hands inorder to make those mistakes. But it could take a while
getting down here from the Great White North. guess waiting can be fun.

Tweek

lol Vitolo, you are awesome. I love the intense music with the birds chirping in the background :D

Tweek,
Reactions: Vitolo

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Surprise !!! get to wake up and watch VItolo Blow Clouds , I say Your vape'n some concentrates in
that there Flashvape. thats my guess. Always Love the vids Vitolo your the Man.

Top Bottom