Vitolo

Vaporist
Funny you said that... because that is the brand name on these that I used with FlashVape~
izangj.jpg

marduk

daydreamer
Shouldn't be too hard for FV to produce some stealth units without "FlashVAPE" printed on them. Would be cool if they could offer this as an option, just like you have different color options.

marduk,
Reactions: kelper

JoeKickass

So I'm using the "paint brush technique" and it cleans everything it can but I'm still having to clean the top screen with a qtip and iso like every other day. Anyone else go through about a gram a day and notice the same?

JoeKickass,

Tweek

So I'm using the "paint brush technique" and it cleans everything it can but I'm still having to clean the top screen with a qtip and iso like every other day. Anyone else go through about a gram a day and notice the same?

Nope. I hardly ever sweep the top and it works fine. If I think it is clogging, I just sweep it off and dip in ISO.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

I use maybe .2 g a day at most, and not every day either. Extrapolating my experience, I'd say it probably matches yours. In other words, I need to use ISO on it about once every 5-6 days. I dry brush after every bowl.

JoeKickass

Nope. I hardly ever sweep the top and it works fine. If I think it is clogging, I just sweep it off and dip in ISO.

Oh so your saying try not cleaning it after a bowl? That's interesting, maybe the act of brushing forces bits into the screen clogging it sooner?

JoeKickass,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

Oh so your saying try not cleaning it after a bowl? That's interesting, maybe the act of brushing forces bits into the screen clogging it sooner?

Could be if you are using material that is particularly resinous. I generally don't mess with things until I have to, but of course everyones experience is different.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

I couldn't get away with that. It would be way too clogged after the second bowl. You're right that brushing sometimes forces bits into the screen, that's why I need an ISO clean after 10 bowls or so.

pakalolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The brush seems to work best for me if I use it sideways... and if I use it while all is still warm.
It has regularly been much easier to brush off since that first Iso dip.

Vitolo,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
I missed this thread last night.
Today a co-worker of mine gave me this and said well here's yours. Pretty much the same as JoeKickass's idea and works great.
He just picked up 5 for $1 finger lights, bent coat hanger, used shrink wrap for a protection layer and...
P1050085_zps28df93fb.jpg

P1050084_zps8179d7ef.jpg

These mods folks are coming out with are great and can't wait to see the new add ons FV is coming up with.
Concentrate,... in this thing.....bring it on..

Pipes

JoeKickass

Nope. I hardly ever sweep the top and it works fine.
Do you use as much as me? (lots of 0.2g seshs)

I tried not cleaning but I was feeling restriction after only 3 half full bowls... my top screen just looked like abv and no screen :D

Do you draw & shake it really gently to avoid getting stuff on the top screen?

JoeKickass,

Tweek

I pack mine as full as it will allow usually. Sometimes I shake between hits, sometimes every other hit or so. Could also be that you just notice the restriction more than I do?

Tweek,
Reactions: Pipes

Tweek

tweek...you're packing it full? That sounds like a ton of weed!

Most of the time to the halfway point for use throughout the day...but I am known to top it right off on occasion :smug: My particular ailment benefits from big heavy doses.

I knew Tweek's Indian name was "Ton of Weed" but I never realized there was more of them than him? Boy we're in big trouble now, aren't we? Just how many of them are there?

OF

I actually like that one :lol: I grew up not far from a reserve, so most of my friends were Ojibway and Cree. The best name they could come up with was "Big Guy"

OF

I actually like that one :lol: I grew up not far from a reserve, so most of my friends were Ojibway and Cree. The best name they could come up with was "Big Guy"

Glad to hear it. I had an injun for a roomie in school for a while. I won't say what he called me......

Good fellow, out to fix the world. I bet he put a good dent in it.

OF

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Lord knows I really want to get one o these vapes today , seems like a vape a month is about right.
gotta use some self control , hope to get my warranty DV in a week or so. hate to say but the FV might have to wait a month or two. that way I can have a little X-tra herb to give the new DV a good work out. that said will come back daily just to look at the Pics of the FlashVape as long as my debit card is in the other room I Might Be Safe..

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom