TinyMight / TM 2

Momor

Not that I can tell tbh.
My vibrations stopped working now though which is a bit of a pita. Anyone have any tips on how to get it working again. It did briefly work again so I think it's probably a mechanical thing as opposed to electric.
There is possibility to resolve this problem by slapping the bottom of the TM in your palm and if it doesn't work you'll certainly have to disassemble the bottom plate to access the vibrator.

Momor,
Reactions: Vaporific

karec

My TM2 power button once stop working (3 months ago)... i contacted TM for advice since i replace the inner glass and im not afraid of trying to fix it...(but only if possible since im not a tech guy) support advised me to send it back and i got a new and different power button in 10 days, feels weird but i got used to it by now... 1 month after the haptic stop working but it was a quick fix, i just open the device, the vibrator moved and was not making contact...back to original place and done....any doubts just contact support they will help.
Cheers
:cool:

buford

Update on my button issue: As i mentioned above, mine was serviced by vgoodiez for another issue in May, and got the new button installed. It started failing to work, and also sometimes shutting down with one button press.

After some back and forth emailing with Tinymight World Headquarters in Finland and sending them videos, they issued me a warranty service authorization. Mailed it to vgoodiez, they received it 1pm Monday 9/30, and have put it in the mail back to me by 2:30 today 10/3. That's a 37.5 hour turnaround time, pretty snappy service.

Of course i have no idea if it works again yet, but have high hopes that i will be back to the super-reliable functioning that i had for the first two years.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
So what's the deal with this new power button? I've read a number of posts with people frustrated that it doesn't work as well as the last version. I'm hoping my button doesn't ever need fixing.

BabyFacedFinster,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
It's good to have a backup – and I'm glad that I got mine. Although I do have this nagging fear that I'll wake up one day and find that they've released a TM3 – and, of course, I'll have to get two of those!
The knurled battery door was a game changer for me after having (and still using) an OG TM from March ‘20. Getting Purpleheart TM2 which I waited (and waited and waited) for was my redundancy/backup. I use a TM most of the time, the OG for on-the-go and PH TM2 stays mostly at home. I have a few other vapes but they don’t get as much love as my TMs. Hands down my favorite vape even owning a P80 which doesn’t get much use. I’ll be curious if/when a TM3 comes out and what enhancements will be in store however my current TM lineup will more than suffice for a long time for most of my needs. It’s a terrific vape. The best. I LOVE the Tinymight! :peace::peace:

buford

Quick update on my problem button: The repaired device arrived in yesterday's mail, with a new new button. So far so good.

They also may have responded to my request to make the LEDs less blindingly bright, haven't used in the dark yet, so unsure. But they do seem dimmer using it in daylight.

That would be a very good thing to fix in a potential TM3. Otherwise, i can't really think of what i would want to change or how it could be improved - better battery life would be great if possible, of course. Not that it particularly eats batteries now, but more is better.

buford,

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
i can't really think of what i would want to change or how it could be improved
I did think about something last night while using it in (near) dark conditions: It would be quite handy if they somehow managed to have the led light illuminate the little dot on the dial (the one that shows the position of the dial).
(But maybe that's not that easy since they'd have to position it right under the heater then? idk)

Anyhow, just thinking that would make operating the temp dial during my nightcap-bowls so much easier!

Actually just making the dot red (or any color) instead of black would already make a difference imo.
In daylight sometimes the shadow can create a second 'dot' on the other side of the groove making it extra hard to find the right (real) dot... :D

gangababa

FYI All
The little black dot on the temperature control dial of the TM is not a dot. At least on my unit.
It is a hole, but not a through hole. You can confirm this with a pin or small paperclip wire.
I am certain that coloring (filling) the hole with a bit of paint can be done.
Perhaps a glowing radium paint as some old watches used.

Here is a small glimpse at some new glass stems for the tm2 that I have been working on recently!
IMG-6335.jpg
IMG-6514.jpg
IMG-6328.jpg
s
IMG-6550.jpg
IMG-6342.jpg

never_inhaled

I thought this might help others:
I put together a hard case for the TM2 (PH) plus accessories.
The Inner Dimensions are: 7.8"x3.9"x1.5", the external dimensions are 8.6"x4.9"x1.9"
It's a plastic hard case with foam dividers and claims to be watertight/airtight.
I'm able to fit:
TM2 PH edition
3 18650 batteries (one inside TM2)
14mm WPA glass stem, Titanium stem
55mm stem (w/ cooling unit), long stem with glass balls and tip
TightVac cylinder OR 1.5"x3" area for 2 additional 18650 batteries or alternative herb container
USB-C charging cable and manual
pack of extras: titanium dosing capsule, o-rings, screens, glass balls
Note: The Titanium Stem doesn't fit into a foam divider. I stack it vertically between the WPA and 55mm stem. It could also be interchanged with the WPA.
The TightVac barely fits and makes it hard to close the latch, but it does close. I sometimes use a smaller 1.5"x2" container for a better fit (easy to latch).
See my Avatar for a picture, the case link is below. (I'm not sure how to post pics on here. If someone can tell me how to upload images, I'll include them. I only see "Insert Image" which seems to require a http address. I just want to upload them from my laptop)

8" Small Hard Case with Pluck Foam Insert

Last edited:
never_inhaled,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
yes sadly I turned to another vape that I preferred then switched to another I preferred then yesterday another. Seems like I like to vapour around and will likely never be fully satisfied :)

Haha many of us have been there, that used to be me, but I have pretty much stopped and settled down, I am not rotating most of my collection, but a few top tier like TM still always get used even now (but more dabs)

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
FYI All
The little black dot on the temperature control dial of the TM is not a dot. At least on my unit.
It is a hole, but not a through hole. You can confirm this with a pin or small paperclip wire.
I am certain that coloring (filling) the hole with a bit of paint can be done.
Perhaps a glowing radium paint as some old watches used.

Yes, i worded that wrong, i do realise it's a "punctured dot" rather than just a dot..
And you are totally right in saying that coloring of some sort can be done. (Doesn't need to be the hole only, could also be half of the groove to indicate the right end).
And i also thought about that glowing kind of paint like you mention, that would be kinda cool i think! :cool:
Anything that would make the dial more readable would be a bonus imo.
But otoh i have to admit that it doesn't bother me enough to start tinkering with paint or whatever on my devices... i would however love it if they would implement it at the factory if that makes sense?
Would also give me a reason to buy another one! One for using in the dark! :nod:

yes sadly I turned to another vape that I preferred then switched to another I preferred then yesterday another. Seems like I like to vapour around and will likely never be fully satisfied :)

Sounds to me that you are honeymooning with some strange :disgust:...

:D
You'll be back when the dust settles! ;)

666Honeybadger,
  • Haha
Reactions: Rodney
Top Bottom