TinyMight / TM 2

Momor

Not that I can tell tbh.
My vibrations stopped working now though which is a bit of a pita. Anyone have any tips on how to get it working again. It did briefly work again so I think it's probably a mechanical thing as opposed to electric.
There is possibility to resolve this problem by slapping the bottom of the TM in your palm and if it doesn't work you'll certainly have to disassemble the bottom plate to access the vibrator.

Momor,
Reactions: Vaporific

karec

My TM2 power button once stop working (3 months ago)... i contacted TM for advice since i replace the inner glass and im not afraid of trying to fix it...(but only if possible since im not a tech guy) support advised me to send it back and i got a new and different power button in 10 days, feels weird but i got used to it by now... 1 month after the haptic stop working but it was a quick fix, i just open the device, the vibrator moved and was not making contact...back to original place and done....any doubts just contact support they will help.
Cheers
:cool:

buford

Update on my button issue: As i mentioned above, mine was serviced by vgoodiez for another issue in May, and got the new button installed. It started failing to work, and also sometimes shutting down with one button press.

After some back and forth emailing with Tinymight World Headquarters in Finland and sending them videos, they issued me a warranty service authorization. Mailed it to vgoodiez, they received it 1pm Monday 9/30, and have put it in the mail back to me by 2:30 today 10/3. That's a 37.5 hour turnaround time, pretty snappy service.

Of course i have no idea if it works again yet, but have high hopes that i will be back to the super-reliable functioning that i had for the first two years.

Top Bottom