• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I can only help speculate, but I would think this means that your order is complete. Your vape is not complete, yet. I received zero shipping info when my TM became mine. You are most likely not going to
get any response here on FC from the manufacturer. While the communication channel could stand some
tweaking, this vape will set your mind at ease once it arrives.

To be fair you were one of the first orders though, it has gotten a bit more consistent now in the process, and communication has been quite good via email for most of us... It has been reported here though that the order status meaning should not be taken literally at all @VapeKnight if you skim through here and maybe there is a shipping thread? You should find your answers, but I don't think there's anything for you to worry about, just patience

TommyDee

Vaporitor
There were PayPal issues with some due to the extended lead-times. Be sure that PayPal isn't hanging you up. Then send a quick note to the seller.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Doesn't this vape need a magnetic cap over the glass stem to make it portable?

With the standard stem and cooling unit the Tinymight seems like a good Splinter alternative when portability is key. It's not a true pocket vape with that glass stem open and out though, kinda like carrying a Fury Edge with the short glass stem and no cover.

It comes with a hemp pouch, so there's no need for an extra cover in my opinion. Simple solution, but works well.

(Also the magnet would not have any metal counterpart anyway, but maybe I got your idea wrong).

Siebter,

datayoda

Last edited by a moderator:
datayoda,

Shit Snacks

where can I obtain those loading baskets? Do you know of glass ones that would fit? I tried these but they don’t fit: https://www.420edc.com/clearance/420edc-tophat-subchamber/

No there is no glass option like this, incidentally I didn't find the ones you linked to be too effective either, but I do really enjoy the integrated glass screens in the fury stems and the classic solo...

I mentioned the rimless steel mesh basket I have been using inside my mi stem gong, are sold by @Ratchett but you can hunt around for the ones that RBT made too which are more rigid and a bit coarser mesh, I'm sure there are many stores that still have them?

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Did you say semi-annual? Isn't that semi-weekly?
Nope. Exactly what I meant and his recent average. And he accidentally ordered a second TM which hasn’t been cancelled yet. I told him if he couldn’t cancel it for any reason I’d fall on the sword and buy it. A true friend :)

I’ve had my eye on the TM for a few months but don’t want to spend the extra cash right now if I can avoid it. Perhaps around 4/20...:leaf: :peace:

Vaporific,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Jack pods from VGEZ fit some stems, but watch as some have different tolerances. Nice solution like the pods for the crafty and mighty. :tup:

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: Easywider

Brewervapesalot

These orings appear to be the right size for the stem, 12x16 mm, based on a measurement from another.

https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-Silic...ilicone+oring+12+x+16mm&qid=1578530723&sr=8-4

https://ibb.co/GQjL1m3

https://ibb.co/hMZ0MxB

Edit: or 11mm by 15mm? Probably better because a little smaller than inside and outside diameter of tube?

https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-Silicone-Outside-Diameter-Sealing/dp/B07CVK8Z77/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?keywords=silicone+oring+12+x+16mm&qid=1578532129&sr=8-4&th=1&psc=1

Edit#2: I ordered both sizes. Only $10 shipped. Will let know which is a better match...

Last edited:

Brewervapesalot

I suppose they should be smaller even than the cu in order to sit tight, shouldn't they (will check tomorrow)?

Anyway, looking forward to your reports on the ones you ordered, @Brewervapesalot.

These are for replacing the red oring in the unit. So I think the CU orings are a totally different size. And another posted amazon replacements for those above.

And now I think 15 x 19 mm is the correct size the more I think about. The inside diameter of the oring has to be slightly smaller than the outside diameter of the stem tube.

https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-Silicone-Outside-Diameter-Sealing/dp/B07CVKQ9BX/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?keywords=silicone+oring+12+x+16mm&qid=1578532129&sr=8-4&th=1&psc=1

I hate metric system and I hate math!! Lol

Last edited:
Brewervapesalot,

L0RDVAP0R

These are for replacing the red oring in the unit. So I think the CU orings are a totally different size. And another posted amazon replacements for those above.

And now I think 15 x 19 mm is the correct size the more I think about. The inside diameter of the oring has to be slightly smaller than the outside diameter of the stem tube.

https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-Silicone-Outside-Diameter-Sealing/dp/B07CVKQ9BX/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?keywords=silicone+oring+12+x+16mm&qid=1578532129&sr=8-4&th=1&psc=1

I hate metric system and I hate math!! Lol

I think its the 15 x 19 mm also because when you tighten the piece down onto the o-ring it gets tighter, so any smaller and it would make it so the stem wouldn't slide in.

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
I really wanna see a vapezone or paytonpenn review off this vape but understand that might never happen because of the nature of this manufacturer but wondering if someone could post some pictures of this vape next to other vapes for size comparison?

How many bowls does a single battery give anyway?, I use a dreamwood glow on 40 Watts with two battery mod and get over 30 bowls I think

Actually charge it like twice a week

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I really wanna see a vapezone or paytonpenn review off this vape but understand that might never happen because of the nature of this manufacturer but wondering if someone could post some pictures of this vape next to other vapes for size comparison?

How many bowls does a single battery give anyway?, I use a dreamwood glow on 40 Watts with two battery mod and get over 30 bowls I think

Actually charge it like twice a week

I strongly suspect that @ohmygodimsohigh will have a review of one coming up. I may be mis-remembering but I think I recall him mentioning that he had one, or had one coming, on a recent podcast or youtube video.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind

Oops, mixed your post with the comment from @nofingmiddlename.

That varies quite a bit, but I think 6 (very) macro loads is the very least per charge, when microdosing it's about a dozen sessions (and I think I saw some TM owners reporting even more loads per charge).

[...] but wondering if someone could post some pictures of this vape next to other vapes for size comparison?

@Shit Snacks posted a nice picture →here, hope that'll give you an idea – if not, give me a note and I'll see if I can shoot it next to a Omnivap XL, a DaVinci IQ and maybe a MFLB. :-)

SquirrelMaster

I strongly suspect that @ohmygodimsohigh will have a review of one coming up. I may be mis-remembering but I think I recall him mentioning that he had one, or had one coming, on a recent podcast or youtube video.

I seem to remember that he had one on order but I didn't hear if he received it yet. I know Vapecritic ordered one around a month ago but I don't believe he received his either. I emailed info@tinymightvape.com asking what his estimated turn around time is but right now I have a month in my head.

Shit Snacks

That varies quite a bit, but I think 6 (very) macro loads is the very least per charge, when microdosing it's about a dozen sessions (and I think I saw some TM owners reporting even more loads per charge).

@Shit Snacks posted a nice picture →here, hope that'll give you an idea – if not, give me a note and I'll see if I can shoot it next to a Omnivap XL, a DaVinci IQ and maybe a MFLB. :-)

I have many more things I could compare it to as well, but I still have crappy camera and it takes so many photos to get angles right... Every vape always feels different once you have it in your hand, often smaller-than-expected too!

Also 6-12 bowls seems outrageous to me lol but maybe if they are 1-2 hitters? I stand by my 2-6 bowls estimate depending on usage variables (temp settings, load size, draw style, etc.)

Brewervapesalot

I've been using the USB charging port for convenience. In an evening session, I'll go through 5 or 6 well filled bowls (stem filled about 3/4 inch and not totally loosely filled but not tamped either) of about 6 to 10 rips each bowl. Start at level 6, end at 10 for the last couple draws. Battery is not noticeably depleted based on performance. I would say at least another 2-4 bowls would be fine. At that point I charge on the USB. An hour later I'll have another 2-4 bowls. No issue on battery.

If you can vape more than 6 bowls at a time, you're beyond using what I do after an active day and desiring some solid joint pain relief.

Edit:

The effects after 5-6 bowls are as strong as any vaporizer I've used, plug in or not. The nice part is it is the fastest vaporizer to get a draw I've ever used.

Also, on another note, I get timely (less than day) turn around on emails to the manufacturer... it's good communication.

Last edited:

L0RDVAP0R

This is the email I got from Tinymight when I asked about replacing the o-ring.

Hi! the o rings used in the tinymight have the diameter of the oring
itself 1mm, and the diameter inner/ outer 9/11 and 10/12. This way
they both have a little bit different fit and will adapt to the
variations in the glass tube inner diameter. We have now in the
webshop orings available for order

Lainaus

I saw amazon had food safe 9/11 o-rings, so I bought them and they work great.

I have many more things I could compare it to as well, but I still have crappy camera and it takes so many photos to get angles right... Every vape always feels different once you have it in your hand, often smaller-than-expected too!

Also 6-12 bowls seems outrageous to me lol but maybe if they are 1-2 hitters? I stand by my 2-6 bowls estimate depending on usage variables (temp settings, load size, draw style, etc.)

I can clear a micro dose in 2 draws, I usually have my TinyMight on for under a minute.

Last edited by a moderator:

LabPong

My PP payment is going to expire in a handful of days. I would like to re-up it and not get lost of the wait line. I also would like to get some extra orings, so I need to purchase them and have them added to the order.

What is the process for me to do this....just resend money from my PP....or reorder on the website and put a note of my original order #?

Top Bottom