TinyMight / TM 2

TommyDee

Vaporitor
No offense meant, but it seems before you even have the vape you're trying to come up with modifications. Why? I work in technical design which requires knowing details, not assuming x, y and z. Hats off to @Shit Snacks for responding to every scenario you've thrown at him, while the creativity is great it is unfortunately derailing the thread with hypotheticals, the majority of which seem to not be feasible.

Yep I am in a design phase and it is all doable. Still filling the penny jar for the TM so I have nothing better to do.

TommyDee,

LongDraw

So cleaning day for the Tinymight.

Filled a small bowl with iso and put it on a coffee mug warmer. Based on others reports i let the CU stay intact and just took off o rings. Let it sit in the warm iso for a bit, then would lift them up so they could drain through the nonscreen side. Did that two times for each, then rinsed.

When i brought them to my table i broke them down and didn't see any resin or flakes, then i dried them properly and put back together.

Also, clearned the cap, tube holder, and bottom screen. There was some kief/flake build up on the tube, very little anyting on the screen.

Cleaned the battery cap and the threads on the tinymight. That i do recommend, was buildup as i am guessing that is for the negative connection? Don't know, but worth cleaning in case, plus nice to make it squeaky clean.

All in all, i'd say 5 to 10 minutes effort, other time it was just sitting in iso.

Very easy to clean, and really love how the tube holder and screen can be broken down to clean.

Using the device last night was great. Very simple to just load, take a hit or so, and then finish in a bit. Learning to slow down my draw, and on setting 7 it still vaporized extremely well. I would say i was getting some less vaped ring around the edges, but nothing major and primarily just the top, the bottom of the ring seemed to be vaporizing.

Hopefully my new bats get here soon. Plan to take this with tonight, though one battery should be plenty for what i will need and share, just nice for backups.

So, although 2 CUs are not necessary, it is nice to have. I think for my usage, even if this was my daily driver, i could get by cleaning only 1 time per week. But know i have the otpion to switch out mid week if i want, and then just clean both on the weekend, or push out the cleaining for about 2 weeks.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yeah man, check out my posts here, I am mostly using a Milaana short stem as wpa, loading a basket in the other end and connecting 19mm male to a j hook or d tube. Very nice experience!

The first two hits by the way, no matter how low the setting, can be so thick! So if I take a big long draw on the first hit, even at the lowest possible setting, I can get a nice thick tasty cloud already. Then taking the first hit at higher settings can practically choke you with all that flavorful vapor. This can be controlled with a slower sip draw and less time on the button ofcourse, but it is easy to go overboard lol

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
The first two hits by the way, no matter how low the setting, can be so thick! So if I take a big long draw on the first hit, even at the lowest possible setting, I can get a nice thick tasty cloud already. Then taking the first hit at higher settings can practically choke you with all that flavorful vapor. This can be controlled with a slower sip draw and less time on the button ofcourse, but it is easy to go overboard lol

So true. One of the first things I learned was that for the first two hits it's a good idea to release the button as soon as I sense vapor / flavor, then keep drawing for ~4 seconds or so. That will still give a very dense hit (and yes: even at lower temps). Otherwise it can be a bit too much; still in a nice way, though – when I share it with others, they usually will cough when trying the TM for the first time, but rather than complaining about it, they still go „Ooooh, nice flavor... *coughcough*“. :-)

yeswecann

Yeah man, check out my posts here, I am mostly using a Milaana short stem as wpa, loading a basket in the other end and connecting 19mm male to a j hook or d tube. Very nice experience!

Holy shit. Sounds like a little canon.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I removed the nuts and washers from the cooling unit, already noticed decreased steam due to need to be cleaned in only two days of use !!

much more air flow with only the two parts of the cu screwed

IMG-20200105-151324.jpg

IMG-20200105-151622.jpg

Brewervapesalot

This mutant creation works and tastes great!

Milaana stem + FW5 screen + Evo mouthpiece = tasty cool (no cooling unit) + big ass cloud vapor.

https://ibb.co/NVFQdsD

You can watch your vapor turn color and definitely convection up that high on the stem...

Edit: Level 10 with the milaana tube 100% full and the tube is too full... lol... but you get a couple tasty hits

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
If that cooling unit doesn’t look so industrial, I would spring for a tinyMight-y.

Surely with such an elegant looking unit, one could simply design an equally elegant CU? Just sayin.

Shure is purty....

Nano-Doser

I removed the nuts and washers from the cooling unit, already noticed decreased steam due to need to be cleaned in only two days of use !!

much more air flow with only the two parts of the cu screwed

IMG-20200105-151324.jpg

IMG-20200105-151622.jpg

You say you noticed a reduction of vapour in 2 days use. How much was it used during the 2 days? Seems strange that there would be a noticeable reduction in vapour. The parts in the cooling unit don't look massively gunked up?

Nano-Doser,
Reactions: Hjalmark

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
You say you noticed a reduction of vapour in 2 days use. How much was it used during the 2 days? Seems strange that there would be a noticeable reduction in vapour. The parts in the cooling unit don't look massively gunked up?

It was not toooo gunked and probably the decrease in steam production was due to me having used a whole day the long stem only with a domed screen.
With the short stem + cooling unit I noticed more air restriction and less steam. So I took off the nuts and washers ... the steam it's denser and more powerful

doesn’t look so industrial
the long stem and a domed screen it's all you need for massive clouds

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
If that cooling unit doesn’t look so industrial, I would spring for a tinyMight-y.

Surely with such an elegant looking unit, one could simply design an equally elegant CU? Just sayin.

Shure is purty....

Those things are always a matter of taste of course – I myself still don't understand *at all* why the looks of the cu is such an issue for some. But then again I actually enjoy a bit of an industrial vibe here and there; the cu fits well to the rest of the unit with its contrast of the aluminum top & bottom, the fat glass stem and the raw oak wood. Given that the cu is such a crucial part of why the TM works so nicely I dearly hope it will not be changed (@khelek41girl has also mentioned that other cu designs have been tested and turned out to be inferior, I think that's a major point that should not be compromised in order to get a nicer look).

Brewervapesalot

My cooling unit doesnt gunk up, but the screen in it or a second screen (domed or otherwise) can get gunked up and reduce vapor production (just like any convection vaporizer).

Personally, I like the flat screen from a Firewood 5 more than the provided domed screen. The domed screen likes to fall out or twist sideways with lots of use.

The firewood 5 screen barely fits in the stem, slightly angled. Rest against the cooling unit. But doesn't fall out or twist easily.

ELB's are great, no need for the cap. Fit snug. Not as good flavor as a more minimal screen though.

Last edited:
Brewervapesalot,

TimeBomb0

How are people using EZLBs in their device? I bought a few "VapeXhale EZ Load Bowls" and the metal mesh with the herb fits in, but the wider metal rim on the edge doesnt fit in the glass. Am I using them wrong, or did I get the wrong EZLBs for the device?

Anyhow, I've been using the Tinymight with no mesh screen - just some light tamping on the herb, and nothing has fallen in.

This thing riiiiiiipssss so hard. Compared to the Ghost MV1, the flavor and cooling is _good_ but not as good as the MV1. But the vapor amount, the vapor density, and surprisingly the flavor after a few hits demolishes the MV1 in my opinion. MV1 gets popcorny after 2-3 hits, TinyMight tastes amazing even when the herb starts gettin extremely dark.

The TinyMight straight up gets me more stoned, faster than the MV1. This little guy even belts out huge, thick clouds on low temperatures, from the very first hit to the last! Wild.

Applied some wood conditioner when I got mine and it's been a little beast ever since.

Last edited:

Brewervapesalot

I bought a few "VapeXhale EZ Load Bowls" and the metal mesh with the herb fits in, but the wider metal rim on the edge doesnt fit in the glass. Am I using them wrong, or did I get the wrong EZLBs for the device?

The ELB is almost a perfect fit. It's snug and a better fit than any pipe screen I've used. The domed pipe screen I really dont like. It fits in the tube, but after a few uses is twists and moves and gets dumped out with ABV.

The ELB basket just goes in the stem. The rim rests flush with the edge of the stem. The rim is the same width as the stem. The ELB rim catches on the Tiny Might's oring ever so slightly, when the stem is being inserted or removed, because it's the same width as the stem. If that bothers you, you can file the edge of the ELB rim very slightly.

Alternatively you could remove the rim from the ELB (the rim will tear off at the weld, this eventually happens as ELB's wear out after much use). I prefer the rim being there though because it makes it easy to use.

This pic shows the ELB and its cap being used:

https://ibb.co/Qbph7F9

There is no need to use the ELB cap, but u can. You can also slightly file the cap's diameter down slightly, so it does not catch on the tiny might oring at all.

On the go, it's pretty handy to just have a couple ELB's in my pocket. Just switch them out as you use them. I prefer using the ELB cap for on the go because herb stays in the ELB no matter how you store them in your pocket.

For at home use, the Firewood 5 screen works very well too.

https://ibb.co/C5z6f29

Better flavor than ELB but not as easy on the go.

Last edited:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
the screen in it or a second screen (domed or otherwise) can get gunked up and reduce vapor production (just like any convection vaporizer).
true! tried the "very hot water" procedure in the sink without remove the cu and everything came out clean! 1 minute! ok 2min because at the end i removed the cu to dry

The TinyMight straight up gets me more stoned, faster than the MV1. This little guy even belts out huge, thick clouds on low temperatures, from the very first hit to the last! Wild.

This is a beast! Tinybeast!
I can finish a bowl with the Tinybeast while my crafty warms up! :rockon:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Doesn't this vape need a magnetic cap over the glass stem to make it portable?

With the standard stem and cooling unit the Tinymight seems like a good Splinter alternative when portability is key. It's not a true pocket vape with that glass stem open and out though, kinda like carrying a Fury Edge with the short glass stem and no cover.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

With the standard stem and cooling unit the Tinymight seems like a good Splinter alternative when portability is key. It's not a true pocket vape with that glass stem open and out though, kinda like carrying a Fury Edge with the short glass stem and no cover.

And said cover would not only help protect the glass but cut down on the residual odor of vaped flower!

Who knows, maybe the maker (Ville?) stops by this thread from time to time and actually considers some of these suggestions? Of course we'll not likely ever know if he does.

And speaking of Healthy Rips vapes, the owner Teece has maintained a peerless line of communication with his customers to date, thereby building and maintaining a level of trust with his customers that is second to none. It makes a HUGE difference in customer relations! :rockon::bowdown::rockon: Just sayin'!

Baron23

And speaking of Healthy Rips vapes, the owner Teece has maintained a peerless line of communication with his customers to date, thereby building and maintaining a level of trust with his customers that is second to none. It makes a HUGE difference in customer relations!

Its a bit off topic, but I agree. He caught a bunch of crap early on another board about just being a Fenix rebrand but I think he has done a good job.

I have a Fury 2, not a top tier vape, but not bad at all for a very small portable for out and about. I'm satisfied with it for what it is.

Brewervapesalot

With the short stem a causal night out or walk about is no issue for portability. It's not going to be a safety issue in those circumstances.

If being active, the glass stem needs to be removed and put in a case, I agree. 18650 battery case works for short stem.

Brewervapesalot,
Reactions: mephisto

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I'm sorry if this potentially derails the thread temporarily. My order # 78 has been marked " COMPLETE" for over three weeks but I haven't received a shipping notice and no response from the manufacturer. Maybe my idea of complete is different than his. anybody else have some info on timeline ? thanks

VapeKnight,

mephisto

I can only help speculate, but I would think this means that your order is complete. Your vape is not complete, yet. I received zero shipping info when my TM became mine. You are most likely not going to
get any response here on FC from the manufacturer. While the communication channel could stand some
tweaking, this vape will set your mind at ease once it arrives.

Top Bottom