TinyMight / TM 2

L0RDVAP0R

My PP payment is going to expire in a handful of days. I would like to re-up it and not get lost of the wait line. I also would like to get some extra orings, so I need to purchase them and have them added to the order.

What is the process for me to do this....just resend money from my PP....or reorder on the website and put a note of my original order #?

If you email TinyMight he will send you an updated invoice that will include your changes, and it should renew the PayPal hold.

SquirrelMaster

If you email TinyMight he will send you an updated invoice that will include your changes, and it should renew the PayPal hold.

Why do you need to renew the PayPal hold?

I got a response from Tinymight when asking about the current turn around time. I ordered on January 3 and here's a snippet of the email

"We are just getting back the end of the list that is now
at one month mark, so still some way to go until 3rd of January orders".

SquirrelMaster,
Reactions: Hjalmark

Brewervapesalot

Why do you need to renew the PayPal hold?

I got a response from Tinymight when asking about the current turn around time. I ordered on January 3 and here's a snippet of the email

"We are just getting back the end of the list that is now
at one month mark, so still some way to go until 3rd of January orders".

The paypal orders expire after 30 days. Mine did. Manufacturer gave option to reorder on his website or send him paypal monies and he'll send the original order.

I just reordered on his website. He honored my place in line. I sent him an email to remind him and make sure it was easy to connect the dots too though... lol.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I'm still trying to figure out how to make a good photo with my new smartphone, until then here's some size comparison:

Screenshot-20200110-172120.png

Dynavap M18 – Omni XL – Tinymight with XL stem – DaVinci IQ – MFLB

Hope it helps.

Last edited:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Hope it helps.
This vape is fantastic and I have never stopped using it since I received it ... since the first hit I saw what was in my hand.
Your contribution here has been fantastic. Thanks again @Siebter!

One thing, do you clean often the C.U.? lol (cu in portuguese means ass)
Do you use with domed screen or without? also clogs up a lot ...

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Thx, mate. :-) Your wooden S+B is awesome btw!

One thing, do you clean often the C.U.? lol (cu in portuguese means ass)
Do you use with domed screen or without? also clogs up a lot ...

I prefer my vapes to stay relatively clean (which is why I probably will never have a huge collection = too much work...), but don't have a fixed schedule. I never let it get to the point where I *have* to clean it, though – to give you some sort of number: I clean it after about 10 to 20 sessions, give or take. In between sessions I brush the chamber a bit if I feel the need to. I never had to clean the screen above the heating element yet.

I do not use any further screens. One thing though: I take extra good care when loading the stem, esp. when tamping down the herb; while I try not too pack too tight, I still want it to sit firm to prevent it from falling down.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Yeah, i dont have a single complaint about this vaporizer. Love the simple analog and very accurate temp control.

Just works well.
I'm keen to try one. My three reservations are:

1) wondering if I'd be annoyed by the nuts and washers cooling unit needing more frequent cleaning than my XL8R stems

2) I'd like a magnetic metal cap to product the mouthpiece for pocket carry

3) single 18650 on demand devices need frequent charging and a threaded battery door plus an external charger is not my jam

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
1) wondering if I'd be annoyed by the nuts and washers cooling unit needing more frequent cleaning than my XL8R stems

Trust me: it's supereasy & quick to clean. The stem itself gets shiny with a drop of dishwasher soap and warm water, the cu will have to sit in a bit of iso for 5 minutes, if it's *really* gunked up, you may have to soak it twice. There's no need to disassemble it, no need for any kind of hassle (edit: *except* for the o rings maybe).

I replied to that already by referring to the hemp pouch the TM comes with – you might want to specify what demand a magnetic cap would meet, because a) I don't quite see the need for it and b) it just wouldn't work because there's nothing on top of the stem for a magnet to hold on. A silicone plug or the like would make more sense in my opinion, but again: I never saw the need for it.

3) single 18650 on demand devices need frequent charging and a threaded battery door plus an external charger is not my jam

Just tested it – it takes me about a dozen of seconds to swap the battery, it's actually quite easy to do. Charging unprotected 18650s externally is usually advised over charging them internally (usb port might fuck up at some point, external chargers are said to be safer too). A fixed internal battery is often the first thing to die on a device, hence many prefer swappable batteries. Having 6-12 sessions per charge might not be enough for some, but two 18650s on the other hand will result in the device being much bulkier and heavier. Every pro has a little con in it, ya know. :-)

Last edited:

LongDraw

So my mistvape dosing caps came in yesterday, only had one night with them.

I think i agree with the other poster, Siebter, that it does slow down the session, but only a little. Instead of getting big clouds on my first hit, i get very light vapor with amazing flavor. The next hit is as big as you want it to be. I would then stop, stire the cap, likely not needed but i enjoy, and then let it sit and take another 2 to 3 hits to finish. The first hit the second round produces big clouds, so i think either i am drawing slower on the first hit first round and not holding the button longer and/or it is drying out the material as well since i keep mine at 62%.

I did go from running at 6 most of the time, to going to 7.

I will likely keep using the caps. The roast comes out damn near perfect, all dark to light brown. But, if sharing with someone i might just load the stem normally, so i don't have to explain one is a warm up hit.

Will have to experiment more, like i said may have just been my draw and button held lenght that could contribute to it, plus i could go up in power as well.

Overall, still highly recommend the device. No compalints with use or anything so far. With batteries, i tend to change around the time i get the second buzz when turning on the device, so about 50%.

With 3 batteries total now, i would only change the battery every 2 to 3 days. Each night has been 3 bowls, of .1 gram, 4 to 6 draws each bowl. So i might just charge the batteires once a week.

EDIT: Agree with Siebter. It is very easy to change the battery. If the cap is to tight to use your finger/nail, then just any coin or something similar size to losen it up.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Charging a single 18650 on a USB overnight doesn't bother me. Those circuits are pretty reliable these days. Of course it depends on implementation but I doubt there is any worry about the internal charger for overnight charging on a regular basis. When I order mine, this is certainly a test worth doing. I would prefer leaving it on USB when not in use. Then again, I also don't travel with my vapes. at 12.6-watt/hours with today's cell tech, that's a lot of juice for a day of vaping. The fact that you can change the cell in the field is only a plus. But your car has a lighter socket and probably has a USB power device stuffed in it. Just hook up the cable! ...oh yea, discretion :rolleyes:
The TM is thought out well enough to provide the USB micro USB interface. We've come to expect it. Removing the cell for external charging in optional. If you need more than a single cell for a day's use, hats off to you :rockon:

Brewervapesalot

If this helps:

1. I don't take apart the cooling unit to clean it. Combination of hot water, then iso and salt cleans it totally. The nuts and bolts work well, and they don't bother me. In the future, im not even removing the silicone orings. I've never had issues with iso and silicone seals. If I do I'll let you all know. Plus the seals are cheap on Amazon.

2. I guess I dont understand the magnetic cap idea. It's an aluminum, wood, stainless, and glass device. Nothing magnetic and I just put the thing in my pocket to carry.

If you're worried about stuff falling in the heater if a stem is out, I'd just put a cork in the hole.

3. The battery lasts plenty fine for me, and it is replaceable. The threaded cap works well. Those with dexterity issues should use a coin to open or just charge via USB. I'm kinda indifferent on the threaded cap. It's not difficult to unscrew and very durable so any negative balances out, I guess for me...

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I've never had issues with iso and silicone seals. If I do I'll let you all know. Plus the seals are cheap on Amazon.

Only a few days ago I finally had the idea to research how sensitive silicone is when being exposed to iso, and unless I got something wrong, it does indeed seem to be immune to it. The manual suggests to take off the o rings („Don’t place the o-rings to the solvent.“), not sure now why that is.

You go first. :-)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

1) nah, "nuts n washers" does not accurately describe the experience of using the cooling unit to me. Sure that's what it has in it, but so what? If it does need more cleaning for you, then that probably means you like it enough to use it a whole lot! Also xl8r will fit in reverse too ;)

2) ah like the Linx Eden, only vape I have (or maybe even seen?) that has this... That would be nice, but yeah don't think top metal here is magnetic so no go. There are other solutions for this at least, certainly not a deal breaker imo

3) so this isn't toooooo frequent, but depends on your usage ofcourse. Again if it is, then that means you are enjoying it a whole lot! You do have plenty of other options to use, just like me, I will switch to another vape when one's batteries are charging. Yes it has usb, though that usually is not ideal for overall cell life, and you will want to pay attention to the charger you're using (want at least 2A I think)... However I will say that the battery cap is much easier to deal with than I was fearing, since my hand issues make threading tricky sometimes, but fortunately it doesn't take too many turns. And you don't need long nails or a coin or key to grip it necessarily, because there is some spring you can just press in with your finger in that loosens it in the threads a little for you to turn it easily. I was originally planning to just use the green Sony cell and charge it in the TM, but I have been pleasantly surprised how easy it is to swap and yes I am using it a whole lot! Many actually prefer external charging in general, but at least there are a lot of options here.

Come on bossman, you know you want one, stop trying to talk yourself out of it! :tup:

Last edited:

Brewervapesalot

Only a few days ago I finally had the idea to research how sensitive silicone is when being exposed to iso, and unless I got something wrong, it does indeed seem to be immune to it. The manual suggests to take off the o rings („Don’t place the o-rings to the solvent.“), not sure now why that is.

You go first. :-)

Who reads instructions or manuals? :D

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
I often wonder if anyone is going to start using the 20700 instead of 18650
d2b114a60a6de1b087c8821dbbb64560.jpg

Or the little bigger one 21700 that suppose to be nearly double the capacity

But it's always blablabla huge bomb next to my face blablabla horrible death by facial mutilation.

So maybe not catching on

Hjalmark,
Reactions: bossman

tokenknifeguy

So I guess is this device regulated or unregulated? First glance looks like the Milaana style which is unregulated but you guys speak of temp control so it just might be regulated.

tokenknifeguy,
Top Bottom