TinyMight / TM 2

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I just put two internal glasses on my TM2 and TM ph. The first one was broken and in the PH I already wanted to do it because it heated up the stem too much, to the point of not being able to comfortably use my Tistems and also only getting 3 hits/bowl... definitely more roast in PH (original)

Has anyone changed the heater glass yet? My TM2 has this glass cracked along its entire length... it looks like it's about to go for a walk to Finland. But it works fine... for now

Last edited:

stonedBBer

Is there a consensus on whose stems provide the most cooling . Gvb, high artisan, the vgoodiez stff, the stuff from tinymight?

stonedBBer,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I know the Purple Heart TM2 has some updates over the oak and hickory TM2s. Are those updates going to be carried over to the others? I really prefer the other woods, but would like the updated internals.

The original wood was oak, TM2 is american walnut, first time I've ever heard anyone refer to it as hickory lol but apparently that is still accurate! Anyway we still don't know:
One would believe the internal upgrade with the PH TM2 would be carried forward on all new units but I don’t think that has been officially confirmed. The biggest upgrade is zirconium glass around the heater and reinforced heater coil posts if I recall.

Time will tell!

Is there a consensus on whose stems provide the most cooling . Gvb, high artisan, the vgoodiez stff, the stuff from tinymight?

Not really, particularly because there are a wide variety of different stems made by each of these... I love good vibes, and stronger recommend the U-turn personally

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes
Top Bottom