TinyMight / TM 2

bardad

I always wonder what is next or in store for Tinymight? It is truly a perfect vape...what would improve it? I do not hear anything negative about this vape...the last update on their site was the Purple Heart version...which I have and its gorgeous....other than that...what is new? I guess you cannot mess with perfection. Perfecto! Ciao!
I'm using the venty now, but I have the tm2 in reserve and I'm looking forward to using it again.
the only thing I would probably welcome as a change on the tm2 is a cooling system that wouldn't need some balls and fragile stems....
I have one stem with balls and it didn't suit me at all. It's beautiful, but it had more resistance when pulled and it stuck together immediately and didn't pull at all.
I don't like any long hooks and sophisticated systems either.
I am very satisfied with the cooling system and the ventilation setting at the venty. I tried to connect the cooling unit from the venty to the tm2 and it worked great, but the design is so terrible that I can't use it so I don't go over my taste and it wasn't monstrous and impractical.
the short battery life of the tm2 is also a disadvantage, but I wouldn't want to increase it. It's already quite a large and heavy device.
I agree that there is strength in simplicity, certainly not the display.
I would also like a greater feeling of unbreakability.

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
In just a few posts I see that the TM can use a facelift...it would be nice to get a new buzz from them. I know the vape is great as is...but, there are things to improve...

Are they?
We shall see...

Dr. G,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
...ALL good stuff here and it would make things better...so, is TM ever going to come out with a newer better version? Any news on that front from the creators??? I am very curious.

... I guess you're a little new here, so you don't know what it was like with the original, and then when the TM2 suddenly came out... There was no indication of it coming out ahead of time, we don't get much news like that here, the purple heart was teased early and had upgrades, took a while to perfect and release... That was pretty recent, not really sure why you're already so anxious for a TM3 haha Before the TM2 many of us were skeptical it would ever exist as we were so content with the TM originally... :nod::tup:

I have one stem with balls and it didn't suit me at all. It's beautiful, but it had more resistance when pulled and it stuck together immediately and didn't pull at all.
I don't like any long hooks and sophisticated systems either

Not sure what one stem with balls you had, but they are not all created equal, there does not have to be any resistance, they do not have to be cleaned too frequently getting stuck together and ruining the pull etc... They also do not have to be very fragile, and hooks do not have to be super long or sophisticated... Do whatever you like, but you're really missing out, as there are so many options for aftermarket stems that would probably change your perspective if you tried more of them :2c::peace:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I am quite content with my TM2. It does its job very well.

If there was anything to upgrade, I would only ask one minor change. To have the unit do an auto shutdown after a long period of non-use.

In fact, I'm not sure if I have a defect or just have a stoner-brain. It happens quite regularly that I come back to my unit several hours later or the next day, only to find it turned on and flashing. I'm sure there are many times when I was high and forgot to click it off, but lately I've noticed it turned on after being fairly certain I clicked it off. Has anyone else noticed this?

Anyway, whether I'm forgetting or it's malfunctioning, I wish it would auto shut off after maybe an hour or so without pressing the button. Maybe it doesn't drain much power but it's annoying to find it turned on.

bardad

... I guess you're a little new here, so you don't know what it was like with the original, and then when the TM2 suddenly came out... There was no indication of it coming out ahead of time, we don't get much news like that here, the purple heart was teased early and had upgrades, took a while to perfect and release... That was pretty recent, not really sure why you're already so anxious for a TM3 haha Before the TM2 many of us were skeptical it would ever exist as we were so content with the TM originally... :nod::tup:

Not sure what one stem with balls you had, but they are not all created equal, there does not have to be any resistance, they do not have to be cleaned too frequently getting stuck together and ruining the pull etc... They also do not have to be very fragile, and hooks do not have to be super long or sophisticated... Do whatever you like, but you're really missing out, as there are so many options for aftermarket stems that would probably change your perspective if you tried more of them :2c::peace:
Good Vibes Boro

eyevape

👀
In fact, I'm not sure if I have a defect or just have a stoner-brain. It happens quite regularly that I come back to my unit several hours later or the next day, only to find it turned on and flashing.
Happens to me all the time 😂 Being high sure doesn’t help remembering to turn off the unit. But to be fair, the flashing light is often barely visible from the side. Once I accidentally let it turned on for like 3 days. I don’t think it’s draining much power.

Last edited:

ElMismo

My TM1 drains the batteries when left on,
TM PH does not.
Don’t know which version first got the upgrade.

ElMismo,

Shit Snacks

Good Vibes Boro

Ah so even there are still a wide variety of different stems that he makes, also almost no two are the same so other variance... My point still remains, you might feel differently with a different one made in a different way

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Sto.Oned

Hi, as my tinymight was fixed by the 2 months ago (after less than a year of use), as i want to open it again to make the button more solid and not moving, do you think that i shouldn't open as i could make problems on theirs fix?
I don't think so, but i m really carefully as i want to keep working as much as i can (possibly more than a year).
Then i m wondering if a little bit of plastic tape close to that button could underpower or make problems to the electricity /connection (but i don't think as i posted here the pic last time and nobody say anything about it).

2-right now it's a bit scratched and signed, If i want to slightly scratch the gray external area, what you suggest me to use to not ruin it?

3- right now im using just glass stem and cu. What do you suggest me to buy on aliexpress, apart a second 80mm stem?
Would you suggest me to use dosing capsule (maybe instead of basket screen?
It looks interesting, as it could keep the vapor fresh, but also prevent a little the weed to finish in the cu/mesh/oven.
I would love to buy a second cu there but i can't find it there and average price is 35€ 😵‍💫

4 as i don't like to waste alcohol and both not having all dirt, where you suggest me to clean the stem/? I thought i can immerge in the chamber glass, as it perfectly fit it, i don't know any other small container made by glass (or something that alcohol doesn't ruin)
Anyone can give me some suggestions about these 3 questions?

Would you recommend to put 2 glass stem with their cu inside in a 30 ml bottle and just add alcohol (first one and then the other one in the same bottle, avoiding to waste too much of alcohol) ? How many hours to remove the most?

@gangababa sorry I red just now your reply, idk if the button fix you showed is the same fix i posted many pages ago. From your picture i m not sure which plastic you added (is it the black part)?
Anyway my fix is just about putting a small piece of Grey tape behind the button, so it will remain firm. That's why probably we are talking about two ways of fixing the same issue.

Sto.Oned,
Reactions: Dr. G

gangababa

Anyone can give me some suggestions about these 3 questions?

Would you recommend to put 2 glass stem with their cu inside in a 30 ml bottle and just add alcohol (first one and then the other one in the same bottle, avoiding to waste too much of alcohol) ? How many hours to remove the most?

@gangababa sorry I red just now your reply, idk if the button fix you showed is the same fix i posted many pages ago. From your picture i m not sure which plastic you added (is it the black part)?
Anyway my fix is just about putting a small piece of Grey tape behind the button, so it will remain firm. That's why probably we are talking about two ways of fixing the same issue.

You used grey tape; I used a strip of plastic. My repair failed; Tinymight fixed it.

For cleaning Arizer Solo and TM glass stems, I use several plastic vials* with caps and alcohol; oldest to cleanest.
An overnight soak may be sufficient and makes use of the vape down-time.
By having several stems, I can leave the soaking for days. I can shake the vial and stem with the cap on, unless It is a long cooling stem

* Soda bottle preforms: deep enough for standard Solo stems

gangababa,

MHL

Try hard noob
Digital screen as an upgrade is perhaps the worst vape shout I've ever read. The instant manual dial is godly.
The lack of a screen is one of the best things about it IMHO. Same for the firewood. I fucking hate led screens, to an unreasonable extent. They have no place in my gentle analog art of getting high.

In fact, if it were up to me, I would ditch the hideous coloured led too.

I know, some of you need it for your battery remaining or whatever, but it's just so bright, and it shines through all the holes and.... oh goodness, it just ruins my medicated zen. If you must have it, could ya tone it down a bit.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I know, some of you need it for your battery remaining or whatever, but it's just so bright, and it shines through all the holes and.... oh goodness, it just ruins my medicated zen. If you must have it, could ya tone it down a bit.
Someone posted a little while ago about a 3rd party offering for a variation of the poker tool which was solid and didn’t permit light to shine through. I wasn’t the biggest fan of the multi-color lights either with the TM2 in general but I’ve gotten used to it. However I still haven’t used the poker for anything for months since receiving PH TM2. Go figure. :peace:

dude_de

In fact, if it were up to me, I would ditch the hideous coloured led too.
In fact, it IS up to you! Check out "stealth mode" in the manual. Turn the LED off and enjoy your medicated zen.

Edit: I just tried and it works. Turn on in session mode, turn dial to 10, single click, turn dial to 0, single click and LED is off. Opening and re-closing the battery door reactivates the LED.

Last edited:

bardad

I understand your advice, but I'm from Europe and it's not the cheapest with customs and transport, so I'll try when I find the right option.
moreover, I think it is quite logical that the balls stick together very quickly and stop being loose. in addition, the reduced traction is already with a clean stem even without balls sticking together.
as I wrote, up grav suited me best, but I used tm2 for low temperatures. if I used a higher one, it probably wouldn't work as well.
since I don't want to overcome the resistance when pulling, that's why my path led to the venty, where the flow can be adjusted and the cooling is still unsurpassed in this category of size/unbreakability/efficiency/pull adjustment.
but that doesn't mean I won't go back to the tm2 at all, it's a great vape and takes pride of place in my collection.

Dr. G

I will always consider myself a newbie no matter how long I have been buying vapes, etc. I was here when all of that happened...I have the TM OG...best vape I ever purchased really....it was amazing right out of the box. I never had anything like it. I fell in love with it. When the second one came out and the Purple Heart editions came out...I went crazy. I LOVE my Purple Heart...it is crazy great and beautiful.

Why am I thinking about a new edition? I really do not know...perhaps, I am afraid they will disappear...like the Firefly....a vape that started great and then, no improvements for 20 years....still around but, disregarded.

I am always amazed by it when I start using it again. It is in my rotation...and when I get to the TM its like coming home to perfection. My worry free vape. My beautiful worry free outstanding vape...

Cheers everyone...if you own a TM you have a pretty damn good vape in your collection for sure. Also, one thing for sure that my TM vapes will live longer than I will.

Shit Snacks

Ah! my mistake then :D:cheers: :tup:

moreover, I think it is quite logical that the balls stick together very quickly and stop being loose. in addition, the reduced traction is already with a clean stem even without balls sticking together.

Ah okay, though I'm not sure what reduced traction means in this context, yeah of course they get sticky quickie, but I don't think they need to be loose to be effective, I think it depends on the design, mine can get pretty dirty without any issues, still perform great, smooth hits with high air flow...

as I wrote, up grav suited me best, but I used tm2 for low temperatures. if I used a higher one, it probably wouldn't work as well

Yeah definitely subjective, for me a GRAV was useless, especially despite my use of the lowest possible temp settings, I really can't handle so well, I mean I'm definitely capable and can use TM with a short stem on the lowest settings dry, just not very much (and I do like to temp step)

MHL

Try hard noob
Someone posted a little while ago about a 3rd party offering for a variation of the poker tool which was solid and didn’t permit light to shine through. I wasn’t the biggest fan of the multi-color lights either with the TM2 in general but I’ve gotten used to it. However I still haven’t used the poker for anything for months since receiving PH TM2. Go figure. :peace:
That was me 😬 Love that little pokie tool from azzwood customs 👍

In fact, it IS up to you! Check out "stealth mode" in the manual. Turn the LED off and enjoy your medicated zen.

Edit: I just tried and it works. Turn on in session mode, turn dial to 10, single click, turn dial to 0, single click and LED is off. Opening and re-closing the battery door reactivates the LED.
🤯
I need to look into this tonight. I didn't see anything about that in the manual... did I... don't know how I missed it 🤔
Mega thank you.

I currently have my solid pokie tool, and on the bottom I've attached one of those led dimming stickers so it's not as bright. It would be great to ditch that, it's a bit ugly.

dude_de

I currently have my solid pokie tool, and on the bottom I've attached one of those led dimming stickers so it's not as bright. It would be great to ditch that, it's a bit ugly.
OK, I will admit that I did not check the bottom LED. But ... I just checked and the bottom LED also gets turned off. But that's not for me, I like to see if the device is (still) on.
I need to look into this tonight. I didn't see anything about that in the manual... did I... don't know how I missed it
It's way toward the end of the manual, right after "I. Beast Mode" you will find "J. Stealth Mode"

MHL

Try hard noob
OK, I will admit that I did not check the bottom LED.
I always thought it was a single led, just shining through the body.

Actually I can see how it might be troublesome to have no led at all. Is it off, or is it on? Who knows after a few bowls from the TM2 🤣

I guess a dim led would be better. (Or even better, a manual on/off switch 😲 )

Still seriously glad you brought my attention to this setting though. You are a legend and I will be using it.

dude_de

I always thought it was a single led, just shining through the body.
I thought that at first also. Then I turned on session mode and noticed the green LED on the bottom turning on immediately with the top LED coming on seconds later when it reaches session temperature.
Actually I can see how it might be troublesome to have no led at all. Is it off, or is it on? Who knows after a few bowls from the TM2
Right? :-)

Last edited:

Old Moderate

Anytime I am using the TM2 in the dark (like in the winter when I’m outside most nights) I turn off the LED. Only negative is that it means you can’t take out the battery or it resets, so charging via usb-c is best for flow. I agree that the light is too bright overall but it only bothers me in the dark.

Once the heat is tamed, the TM2 is near portable perfection for me. So versatile.

dude_de

Once the heat is tamed, the TM2 is near portable perfection for me.
Absolutely. I overdid it on the first few pulls and have since learned how to pull on the TM2 without a waterpiece: very carefully :-) I have added a long dimpled stem (very nice), a Rocket stem (surprisingly cool) and I have modified the titanium stem by separating the two cooling unit pieces and adding some glass balls between them. Nuts and washers still sit on that bolt. Also much nicer now.

I prefer to start at fairly low temperatures (around 4) until the extreme terp bombing has mostly subsided, then I can deal with more, warmer vapor much better.

Polishzx

Big up to @Hookahhead_MD for these recent stems I picked up. These were "Second Quality" I picked up from him directly and I couldn't be more happy with them. Kept them all clean long enough for a few photos. Highly recommend anything by him, these stems are making the TM2 experience for me. I love looking at them and the function is also perfect for me.

Dr. G

Big up to @Hookahhead_MD for these recent stems I picked up. These were "Second Quality" I picked up from him directly and I couldn't be more happy with them. Kept them all clean long enough for a few photos. Highly recommend anything by him, these stems are making the TM2 experience for me. I love looking at them and the function is also perfect for me.

Super nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love them......sweet PURPLE HEART! Gorgeous.

Dr. G,
  • Love
Reactions: Polishzx
Top Bottom