TinyMight / TM 2

avtpl

Upd after using XL Pocket in TinyMight 2:

This is amazing, it is perfectly washed clean with boiling water and also dries perfectly in half a day -a day if you install it vertically so that both holes remain open-convection does its job!

Also, a very interesting observation is that it cools so much that I am deceived into thinking that I did not hit hard enough, because I do not feel the usual heat. But the consequences are making themselves felt, regardless of my feelings! so be careful when using it!

XL Rocket also makes you think about protecting your lungs, because after using it, I see small particles of flowers under the glass... XL Rocket perfectly protects against all this! When you use a classic stainless steel cooler, you don't think about it, because everything is not so clear!

Also, I have already been able to use XL Rocket with Dynavap via an adapter, although there is a version specifically for Dynavap, it is a pity that Vgoodiez does not have it https://verdampftnochmal.de/en/dynavap-xl-rocket-stem )

en-dynavap-xl-rocket-stem~2.jpg

In general, this is an extremely useful accessory! I'm thinking of buying 3 more pieces just in case for use in TM2

As for the Chinese version, I don't want to mess with it. You can see from the photos that there are fewer balls and in general the rod is not so beautiful! Bought from Vgoodiez is aesthetically very pleasing to the eye. this is something at the ASMR level. I don't know, maybe it affects me that way externally. Chinese crafts do not cause such feelings.

Last edited:

MrGreenspoon

Also, I have already been able to use XL Rocket with Dynavap via an adapter, although there is a version specifically for Dynavap, it is a pity that Vgoodiez does not have it https://verdampftnochmal.de/en/dynavap-xl-rocket-stem )

en-dynavap-xl-rocket-stem~2.jpg
I bought the rocket stem for Dynavap and like it too. I use it often in combination with a Camouflet tip and the Couchlog. It is not very pretty but functional. The cooling is amazing.
Before I bought the stem I used the Revolve Gen 2 and a Simrell MVS with the Camouflet tip and the couchlog. In terms of cooling the MVS takes the last place (but I love this stem, it's so aesthetic and the quality is amazing. It's my favorite) then the Revolve and slightly better the rocket stem.

MrGreenspoon,

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
Chinese crafts do not cause such feelings.
Im sure the one from vgoodiez is also chinese craft. Not saying the one from alixprs is the same as the official one but people are talking as if stuff from china is bad quality when lot of stuff is from china, both good and bad quality 🤔 :spliff:

But good to hear you're happy with yours!

avtpl

Im sure the one from vgoodiez is also chinese craft. Not saying the one from alixprs is the same as the official one but people are talking as if stuff from china is bad quality when lot of stuff is from china, both good and bad quality 🤔 :spliff:

But good to hear you're happy with yours!
The truth is that the vast majority of things around us, and in particular vaporizers and accessories, are all made in China! It is quite possible that Vgoodiez from China

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Oh, well maybe. I don't own one (yet). I just assumed since many items from ali are cheap knock-off's of the originals that this might be the same case. The significant price difference also had me guessing that. I just ordered one from @VGOODIEZ and paid the standard $25 hoping that it was of superior glass than the cheaper ali version.
We appreciate your support. For the record we have a different supplier than one of our main competitors and we don't order from the same supplier on Ali. While some of our products share a similar design, I have had the benefit of reviewing products from different suppliers. We have found there is a noticeable difference in quality in most examples. This is why we stick with our current supplier and have no plans to move.

@avtpl did you do any research at all about my company before you made that statement?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It is quite possible that Vgoodiez from China
@avtpl did you do any research at all about my company before you made that statement?

Sorry, if you were talking about this^, I think it's pretty clear they are suggesting that possibly the stem they got from you was made in China? That is all... Seems like a simple typo, they were not implying your company is Chinese... If that is what you were suggesting with this reply?? All good of course, just trying to help clarify if I can!

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Sorry, if you were talking about this^, I think it's pretty clear they are suggesting that possibly the stem they got from you was made in China? That is all... Seems like a simple typo, they were not implying your company is Chinese... If that is what you were suggesting with this reply?? All good of course, just trying to help clarify if I can!
Ah yes I recognize that now. It just really was not stated as such and I have not kept up with the whole history of this thread.

Yes @avtpl the stem does originate from China. But again not all suppliers are the same so it's not always apples to apples. Some folks care about that and others do not.

We try to offer the advantage of quick shipping and hassle free support in the event of an issue. Anybody who has purchased glass from China direct at any quantity knows exactly what I'm talking about when it comes to that statement. We appreciate your support!

Pappy

shmaporist
Have you tried one of the rocket stems? It's not at all a "sucking a golf ball through a straw experience" but a small and mobile stem with fantastic cooling. I don't like big stems, multiple parts or j-hooks for every day use even if they cool a bit better. Out of my stems that consist of one piece the rocket stem has the best cooling abilities (no need for a wpa + stem or j-hook....)

The cheaper ones from china are less expensive but they are definitely not the same. I have ordered some direct from china and they are smaller/narrower and have less balls.
The Rockets I just bought on Ali are identical to the ones bought on Sneaky Pete. All R-XLs come from China, most likely from the same factory. It's an unbranded stem for niche vapes. Why would they knock off a knock-off?

Pappy,

avtpl

We appreciate your support. For the record we have a different supplier than one of our main competitors and we don't order from the same supplier on Ali. While some of our products share a similar design, I have had the benefit of reviewing products from different suppliers. We have found there is a noticeable difference in quality in most examples. This is why we stick with our current supplier and have no plans to move.

Oh, I just assumed that perhaps your XL Rocket is of Chinese origin, in response to the same assumption of another forum member! I did not claim this and I apologize if it offended you!

But at the same time, you haven't refuted the "Chinese origin" of your XL Rocket yourself, have you? Yes, you told us that your supplier is different from your competitor, but who is the country of manufacture of your glass?

Besides, what's the argument about? Many vaporizers and accessories are made in China and much of it is of high quality! It is not necessary to demonize China.

Anyway, dear Vgoodiez , I'm sorry if I offended you. I am your regular customer, your store is one of the best, I wrote a lot above about what I buy from you, so you should not be offended by me!

Thank you for standing up for me and the other person, that's exactly what happened - it was just a guess about XL Rocket! And by the way, I and another forum participant turned out to be right - XL Rocket from Vgoodiez were brought from China. Well, we guessed it!

Last edited:

MrGreenspoon

The Rockets I just bought on Ali are identical to the ones bought on Sneaky Pete. All R-XLs come from China, most likely from the same factory. It's an unbranded stem for niche vapes. Why would they knock off a knock-off?
Just take a look here for example https://www.smoke6.com/collections/all/tinymight-2-accessories
They offer different XL Rocket Stems and all are worse then the stems bought from @Sneaky Pete , Verdampftnochmal, @VGOODIEZ .......
There are different stems out there with different built quality and a slightly different design but all have the same name. If you buy directly from china there has to be a bit of luck involved to end up with good quality. Shops like SP, VN, VG.... separate good models from bad ones before they end up in their shops.
You can buy crap and amazing quality from china like from nearly any other country.

Pappy

shmaporist
I suspect this is a typo. Where would you put a screen that large in the TM? :-)

I use dome screens that are probably close to 16-18mm before shaping them. I can't remember the CU screen size.
What mm flat screen fits the TM stem's interior circumference?

Pappy,

kiddvudu2

Well, it got delayed yesterday but finally arrived today. I'm happy to say the glass feels nice and solid.
PXL-20240831-191450849-Copy.jpg

I used one of these rubber cap-off bungs (that I use to protect my glass stems or 18650 battery terminals when traveling) to cap off the bottom of the Rocket XL, then fill it with ISO, soak for 7 minutes, dumped and rinsed with hot water to flush. Easy peezy to clean. I'll probably use it before it dries this first b/c I'm excited, but I expect it would dry in a few hours like the rest of them.

If interested, I got the bungs from here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/333400957584 - my order description was: SKU: Sizes(A=Inside Dia): 15.7mm, Colours: Black, Amount: 10pcs Total: $10.77. They fit all my glass stems and 18650's perfectly.

Looking forward to trying this guy out in an hour or so.

Happy holiday weekend all!
Peese!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
What mm flat screen fits the TM stem's interior circumference?
The stock stem has an outer diameter of 16mm and an inner diameter of 12mm. A flat screen will not sit properly in the TM stem without a CU or something to stop it from moving around. That's one reason I recommend a dome screen.

Obviously other stems have a different inner diameter, due to the thickness of the glass.

Pappy

shmaporist
The stock stem has an outer diameter of 16mm and an inner diameter of 12mm. A flat screen will not sit properly in the TM stem without a CU or something to stop it from moving around. That's one reason I recommend a dome screen.

Obviously other stems have a different inner diameter, due to the thickness of the glass.
12mm, that's what I need for the Rocket. Thanks!

avtpl

Tell me, who compared - is there a big difference between Molicell P26A and Molicell P28A? Does it make sense to upgrade to P28A?

avtpl,

eyevape

Tell me, who compared - is there a big difference between Molicell P26A and Molicell P28A? Does it make sense to upgrade to P28A?
No. There’s a tiny difference in capacity which you probably won’t notice. If you buy new batteries anyway, go for the P28A as there’s no reason not to. But to my thinking there’s no point in upgrading from your P26As.

kiddvudu2

Well, it got delayed yesterday but finally arrived today. I'm happy to say the glass feels nice and solid.
PXL-20240831-191450849-Copy.jpg

I used one of these rubber cap-off bungs (that I use to protect my glass stems or 18650 battery terminals when traveling) to cap off the bottom of the Rocket XL, then fill it with ISO, soak for 7 minutes, dumped and rinsed with hot water to flush. Easy peezy to clean. I'll probably use it before it dries this first b/c I'm excited, but I expect it would dry in a few hours like the rest of them.

If interested, I got the bungs from here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/333400957584 - my order description was: SKU: Sizes(A=Inside Dia): 15.7mm, Colours: Black, Amount: 10pcs Total: $10.77. They fit all my glass stems and 18650's perfectly.

Looking forward to trying this guy out in an hour or so.

Happy holiday weekend all!
Peese!
Well I'm super happy with the performance of the RXL stem! 2 sesh's with it last night and I was surprised how cool and comfortable the big draws were. I am able to take bigger/deeper hits which result in more pronounced effects, very nice!

And an additional bonus - it fits perfectly in my Dynatec Orion IH case that I carry my TM2 in. I'm a happy boy!

Peese!

kiddvudu2

What is the Dynatec Orion IH case? Can you show us a photo?
The makers of the DynaVap butane based vapes made an induction heater a while back that came with a case. Here is a link to the product where you can see pictures of the case: https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/orion-portable-induction-heater-by-dynavap

The TM2 fits very nicely in there with enough room for a spare battery, a stem, a container of herb and a little more room for other things, I usually have some gummies or an extra stem in that area.

I thought I had a picture of my TM2 in my case but I do not. I could snap a pic next time I have it out if you'd like, unless that link is sufficient.

Peese!

kiddvudu2,
Reactions: avtpl
Top Bottom