TinyMight / TM 2

dude_de

I don't know anything about your environmental conditions, but under normal circumstances the air should take care of the drying eventually. You could also stick it into the TM2 and pull some hot air through it.

dude_de,
Reactions: Momor

kiddvudu2

And how do you dry it after rinsing it with water?? Or do you use it wet inside?

I'm asking for a reason - I bought one myself yesterday. It looks very nice, but I'm afraid to use it because it gets dirty, and I don't understand how to wash and dry it afterwards.
With all my glass TM stems, I do a brief soak in room temp ISO, then rinse it with hot tap water, then set it on a towel/rack in the sunshine for a few hours. Once in a while I'll suck some air through it but they are usually dry within a few hours either way.

Peese!

eyevape

And how do you dry it after rinsing it with water?? Or do you use it wet inside?

I'm asking for a reason - I bought one myself yesterday. It looks very nice, but I'm afraid to use it because it gets dirty, and I don't understand how to wash and dry it afterwards.
I put the rocket stem to a sunny spot or just use it wet. It’s a pita to dry it, this can take 2 days or so. But since you can use it wet, it’s no big deal.

eyevape,

Momor

As @ezpz said an hairdryer works well. Even blowing hot air on the outside of the stem can make it hot enough to dry the insides.
A oven should work also.
And as other said, there is nothing really wrong in using the stem still wet in the TM (I find that it makes the glass "cloudy" though)

Pappy

shmaporist
Had 2 Rocket XL stems in rotation, broke 1, bought 3 more. $33 for 3x on Ali.

Tinymight-2-1-glass-stem-tube-beads.jpg

Last edited:
Pappy,
  • Wow
Reactions: cosimo

avtpl

avtpl,

kiddvudu2

It seems to differ in the number of beads when compared with the version sold on Vgoodiez. There are 8 rows of beads, in Chinese there are 6. And externally, Chinese looks less interesting in the color of the beads. What do you think?
I do not believe they are the exact same products. That is why the Chinese one is less expensive.

Peese!

kiddvudu2,

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector

kiddvudu2

When I used mine on the first day it broke and all those beads went EVERYWHERE...months later I am still stepping on one of those little bitches that hurts when barefoot...I did not wind up getting another one...I did not care for the experience.
Bummer, but I suppose it's better than stepping on the broken glass shards.

avtpl

I tried out my brand new Rocket XL. He is very cold at work. It is really very easy to clean with boiling water! I was surprised by this. But here 's the drying .. Yes, it will take time

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
No one asked and maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I would hate to use that rocket stem personally, I think it's too many balls that are too small and not nice enough glass for them, I am much prefer simple bends for cooling most of all, but at the very least in a stem like that I would prefer larger 4 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, type balls of boro glass, based on my experience :2c::peace:

kiddvudu2

I would speculate they're one in the same.
Oh, well maybe. I don't own one (yet). I just assumed since many items from ali are cheap knock-off's of the originals that this might be the same case. The significant price difference also had me guessing that. I just ordered one from @VGOODIEZ and paid the standard $25 hoping that it was of superior glass than the cheaper ali version.

No one asked and maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I would hate to use that rocket stem personally, I think it's too many balls that are too small and not nice enough glass for them, I am much prefer simple bends for cooling most of all, but at the very least in a stem like that I would prefer larger 4 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, type balls of boro glass, based on my experience :2c::peace:
I’m happily using this Sneaky Pete stem, with three pills and plenty of spikes. I think it was affordable as well. Only use that or the WPA these days.

Bob “Rob” Roberts,

RedZep

They look dreadful to me. Some people just don't mind the sucking a golf ball through a straw experience.

EDIT Just seen they even have integrated glass screens to maximise the airflow restriction :ugh:

MrGreenspoon

They look dreadful to me. Some people just don't mind the sucking a golf ball through a straw experience.

EDIT Just seen they even have integrated glass screens to maximise the airflow restriction :ugh:
Have you tried one of the rocket stems? It's not at all a "sucking a golf ball through a straw experience" but a small and mobile stem with fantastic cooling. I don't like big stems, multiple parts or j-hooks for every day use even if they cool a bit better. Out of my stems that consist of one piece the rocket stem has the best cooling abilities (no need for a wpa + stem or j-hook....)

The cheaper ones from china are less expensive but they are definitely not the same. I have ordered some direct from china and they are smaller/narrower and have less balls.

RedZep

Have you tried one of the rocket stems? It's not at all a "sucking a golf ball through a straw experience" but a small and mobile stem with fantastic cooling. I don't like big stems, multiple parts or j-hooks for every day use even if they cool a bit better. Out of my stems that consist of one piece the rocket stem has the best cooling abilities (no need for a wpa + stem or j-hook....)

The cheaper ones from china are less expensive but they are definitely not the same. I have ordered some direct from china and they are smaller/narrower and have less balls.
I've had stems with glass screens, and that was enough to diminish airflow massively. Never mind adding a bunch of balls. I think this is a subjective thing. Some people are less sensitive to this stuff. It would give me a headache personally. I don't even want to think about cleaning it. Glad you like it though.

MrGreenspoon

I've had stems with glass screens, and that was enough to diminish airflow massively. Never mind adding a bunch of balls. I think this is a subjective thing. Some people are less sensitive to this stuff. It would give me a headache personally. I don't even want to think about cleaning it. Glad you like it though.
You are right it's a subjective thing like a lot of things in the vape world ;).
I don't like tight airflow and I just wanted to clarify that the airflow is far away from a sucking a golf ball through a straw experience, for example the airflow of the stock setup is much worse.

Cleaning is easy with boiling water. After that the stem looks like new.

MrGreenspoon,
Reactions: RedZep
Top Bottom