TinyMight / TM 2

Polishzx

Welcome to Mount Cloudy!

Your quest has ended! :science:

:D:clap:

It's a real beauty! 👌
Enjoy!!

A question given the discussion on the purple heart recently: Does the wood have a smell right out of the box?
I read that as well and gave it a good whiff right out of the box. Zero smell from the outside of the TM2 or inside the heater. There is a slight smell if you open up the battery compartment, I'd say hint of wood. This is something I was a little nervous about but zero concerns about it after smelling for myself.

kb819

I really like the XL Rocket Stem. Very good cooling and taste, easy to get and inexpensive.
I'd second that, just got one last week - cools better than anything else I've tried so far. Don't know what kind of vape-cooling sorcery they got going on within the XL rocket stem...but it WORKS.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
A question given the discussion on the purple heart recently: Does the wood have a smell right out of the box?
Mine didn’t have any discernible or off-putting smell. If there was one it went away quickly. My OG TM smelled somewhat and that eventually went away. Live them both and both of my Tinymights work superbly still.

As for stems the stock TM stems work well, with or without cooling units and variations thereof. I love the new tapered mouthpiece ones offered by Tinymight (along with the cooling beads) which came with my PH TM2. I don’t have any titanium stems and wanted one but never got around to it. My fave on-the-go setup is the short stock stem with a hollow CU, and a rubber cap to cover the top of the step; very pocketable this way. There are many 3rd party stem and external cooling options too, well covered herein. My philosophy is start with the basics you’re most comfortable with and see if it works. You can always vary it afterward. That’s one of the great things about the Tinymight, so many stem and connection options. Find your balance :) :peace:

avtpl

I'd second that, just got one last week - cools better than anything else I've tried so far. Don't know what kind of vape-cooling sorcery they got going on within the XL rocket stem...but it WORKS.
Was that slight smell of wood pleasant or not? Walnut TM has a pleasant wooden aroma

I ordered one, it looks amazing, but tell me how to wash it? After all, it has hidden cavities. Can it be rinsed sufficiently using boiling water?

avtpl,

eyevape

Go to smoke6.com, search for Tinymight. Enjoy prices I would call low as fk.
Thanks for the hint, this thing is awesome. It has just arrived, now 10 minutes later I’m very well medicated 😋 The airflow is WAY better than with the standard glass wpa. Also the roast is more even, since the hot air can travel through the whole bowl. Love it!

Kaptan

Thanks for the hint, this thing is awesome. It has just arrived, now 10 minutes later I’m very well medicated 😋 The airflow is WAY better than with the standard glass wpa. Also the roast is more even, since the hot air can travel through the whole bowl. Love it!

The beaded stem they also have in stock at Smoke6 is also a great inexpensive stem that cools much better than the stock stems. Can’t beat the price at $5.99.

Kaptan,
Reactions: kb819

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Got my loose fit 18 mm WPA with agate color horn handle from GVB yesterday:
Screenshot-20240827-120051.png

(and below it is one for my Solo3 with ozone color handle as well) still need to test it properly however so will report back... :luv:

Polishzx

Well my S&B Venty saga has come to an end. I was able to return my Venty for a full refund. The Venty purchase was supposed to be a big deal for me after being a die-hard Mighty user for years. After it being such a disappointment (E04 after little over a month), I ended up picking up a TinyMight 2 and really loving it. I wanted to share some impressions about my TM2 versus the Mighty, as I've used a Mighty for so many years and still love it.

-I ultimately chose the TM2 because of their dedication to a clean and healthy vapor path, which is the same reason I like S&B's products as well. It seemed to me that the TM2 was one of the few other devices out there that really emphasized safety and quality of materials, which is what is most important to me. There are some other really fancy looking vaporizers out there, but I'm very nervous about inhaling bad chemicals from very hot materials.

-TM2 looks and feels like a premium device, so much nicer than the Mighty and Venty's black plastic. However, this also comes at a cost because I've dropped Mightys TONS of times and the black plastic is extremely resilliant and durable. The TM2 has some fragility issues as the standard version has an internal glass liner that can break if dropped. I picked up the Purple Heart edition that has upgraded zirconium liner which resolves that issue, BUT there is still the issue of there being almost no chance a glass stem will survive even a single drop. I'll still use my TM2 as my main mobile device, but still grab the Mighty for situations where there is higher risk of dropping or damage.

-The hits are huge with the TM2. I have pretty large lung capacity and love taking larger hits, I've always had to work hard to get vapor through the smaller orifice of the Mighty. I was excited about and appreciated the larger option 3 of the Venty's CU, but I'd say you can even take bigger hits with the TM2. I'll still be using the Mighty when vaporizing with people who aren't able or interested in taking massive lungbusters, because the conduction bowl ofthe Migty really does greatly assist at generating perfect vapor without having to take a huge hit, the results are undeniable.

-I'm using custom glass stems and the amount of different stem options for the TM2 is amazing. You can really find one that specifically works best for you. Also cleaning them is a different story compared to cleaning out the Mighty's cooling units, a good bit easier to soak the glass versus disassembling the Mighty's sticky CU, removing O-rings, soaking, scraping in corners, etc. Also no need to clean the bowl like you do on the Mighty/Venty which is nice. I'm most excited to get away from cleaning Mighty/Venty CUs.

-Purchased more batteries but they haven't arrived yet so not much experience swapping them out. The TM2 does eat through its single battery very quickly. The Venty also ate through its batteries with its insane heat-up time but you especially feel the lower single battery capacity of the TM2 versus the Mighty. Good thing I have 6 more batts incoming!

-In terms of the Venty versus the Mighty, the only major ugprades to me were the insanely fast heat-up time and the revised cooling unit. It was nice to take a larger hit with the large orifice of option 3 on the CU, but it does still get clogged up and restrictive like the Mighty ones eventually. I was annoyed that the Venty was always using battery for bluetooth, which I never wanted to use. I'm personally excited the TM2 has no similar bluetooth functionality and hope it stays that way.

-I trust S&B a lot less these days after their handling of the Venty situation, but I still would try another of their products in the future if they come clean about whats going on and whats going to be different in the future.

sandb.jpg

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Hello friends, just wanted to say that I've finally arrived and it feels great to be here. I'm absolutely FLOORED with my TM2. A big shout out and thank you to Storz and Bickel for the Venty being such a piece of shit and failing so quickly after my purchase that I was able to return it, get my money back and buy something else. Couldn't be happier with how things turned out here... Cheers!!!

tm2.jpg
I like this stem... where did you buy it? Can you send the link please?:tup:

dzoinp,
Reactions: Polishzx

Polishzx

I'm bummed my post was moved here... it was a post for Mighty users, not people who already have a TM2. Oh well...

I like this stem... where did you buy it? Can you send the link please?:tup:
That is one from hookahhead, you can check his thread here, message him, and they are also sold by vgoodiez, a few style variations
Yup, Hookahhead makes them who is a member here, Vgoodiez has some available as well and that is where I got mine.

Polishzx,
Reactions: XpeeN

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
'm bummed my post was moved here... it was a post for Mighty users, not people who already have a TM2. Oh well...
I moved because it seemed the most relevant to this thread. I probably should have just removed it because it most likely crosses the line into comparison in device threads, which is not allowed.

I'd encourage you to read the rules including:
Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.

Grass Yes,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm bummed my post was moved here... it was a post for Mighty users, not people who already have a TM2. Oh well...

Yeah the way that post is framed, it is completely about the TM, so it belongs here... This thread is not only for people who already own TM, it is just for anything TM, this is where people come to learn about TM and decide if they want it, or after purchasing etc... You could post again in the venty thread if you framed the post differently to express your disappointment and say you found a better alternative

avtpl

I just use boiling water and barbecue tongs and the rocket stem is always perfectly clean.
And how do you dry it after rinsing it with water?? Or do you use it wet inside?

I'm asking for a reason - I bought one myself yesterday. It looks very nice, but I'm afraid to use it because it gets dirty, and I don't understand how to wash and dry it afterwards.

Last edited:
avtpl,
Top Bottom