The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Loving the modular nature of the setup. If you have a 18/14 reducer you could also use the double walled wand for direct draw with your 14mm mouthpiece (or if you have a spare 18/18m adapter you could use that & also get a longer airpath.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Loving the modular nature of the setup. If you have a 18/14 reducer you could also use the double walled wand for direct draw with your 14mm mouthpiece (or if you have a spare 18/18m adapter you could use that & also get a longer airpath.
Since my favorite mouthpiece is already attached to a 14F/18F adapter, yea hook it to the double walled wand. Which is attached to my double walled glass wand. :brow:The inside wand being 19mm. Yes it has throat!

Love having a modular mouthpiece. I took another 14F/18F and added a semi-double walled hose to it and my other favorite mouth piece. I can have a different pull from that one. Plus my mouth pieces can sit upright. Cause they are also adapters with flat bottoms. So the double walled and the semi walled make another long wand setup.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Not advisable. The iso will degrade the silicone pretty quickly. You're better off to just replace it with a fresh piece of silicon tubing. :2c:

:peace:

I've cleaned Silicon whips with ISO and continued to use them without adverse health effects or a degrade in favor. But everyone seems so adamant on this that I guess I'm kind of a dumbass? Not sure really.

You are correct, @Stu is wrong on this one. I suspect he's thinking about PVC, which is the stock tubing for the EQ. ISO is actually the recommended cleaner for silicone. See this chart from a manufacturer of rubber and silicone products.

CuckFumbustion

You are correct, @Stu is wrong on this one. I suspect he's thinking about PVC, which is the stock tubing for the EQ. ISO is actually the recommended cleaner for silicone. See this chart from a manufacturer of rubber and silicone products.
That was helpful and makes more sense that a manufacturer has already been asked all these questions and would provided their own literature. Do want to delve deeper for a little more reassurance before grabbing for my jar of ISO and getting to work with it. Heard so much PRO and CON on the subject of ISO and silicone hose of the past that I need to know that much more before coming up with a good method of going about it and passing that on.

Found more charts on line regarding the chemical resistance of various hose materials. I'm going to try to get to know more of the make of the specific source hose I've been getting. There is at least two ways that silicone hose is cured. Not sure if that would even be a factor. But knowing more of the source and any info regarding the make and what is compatible according to the manufacturer would clear things up.

IDK, But, I would still take hairline cracks into consideration too. :hmm:& :2c: Since most tubing has some form of chemical treatment. And the less stable compounds are exposed when cracks are formed as with other types of materials. A lot of these hoses are designed a little more for fixed beverage systems I'm guessing. Where an EQ user is more likely to move their hose around as a matter of usage and cause more stress cracks on the hose.

The Chemical resistance chart and others I have found list over 200 items that are rated for passing through their make of hose. Didn't think that someone would consider piping in things like cottonseed oil or castor oil. :lol:

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Thanks for the correction, Pak. I shouldn't repeat things that I read about from people without charts on the internets. :disgust:

:peace:

Nugg

@CuckFumbustion Awesome whip setup man. It is simple in that it doesn't have lots of parts and nothing else can be taken away from it but complex in design and execution. Your whole setup is fantastic!

@Oldvape53 How are you using your EQ? Straight from the whip or through water? How short of a whip could you use? The whip to my water tool is less than a foot long meaning they are cheaper to replace. You could also try to get 10+ foot at a time to get a bulk saving?

CuckFumbustion

Found more charts on line regarding the chemical resistance of various hose materials. I'm going to try to get to know more of the make of the specific source hose I've been getting. There is at least two ways that silicone hose is cured. Not sure if that would even be a factor. But knowing more of the source and any info regarding the make and what is compatible according to the manufacturer would clear things up.
So I messaged the distributor I have been getting my two types of hose from. KIM this is for the specific silicone tubing that I have ordered and have been using myself.
Other types and makes could be a possible YMMV or perhaps not. Anyway as for the type I'm using. I've been informed:
1.It should be fine to clean with alcohol. :tup:
2.The manufacturer uses alcohol to flush the tubing after it is made. :rockon:Best type of assurance I've heard yet.
3. The Seller wouldn't recommend leave it for sitting for prolonged periods in alcohol. :ugh: Didn't specify as to why.

Also notable.
1. I can also put in in boiling water, since it rated up to 500 degrees.
2. It can also be steam sterilized in an autoclave, but repeated steam sterilization at elevated temperatures can make the tubing become more gummy.
Good news for me since I went to the bother of making a rugged adapter hose.
@CuckFumbustion Awesome whip setup man. It is simple in that it doesn't have lots of parts and nothing else can be taken away from it but complex in design and execution. Your whole setup is fantastic!
Glad you like. @Nugg.:tup:I knew you would understand where my aim was with the whip hose. It is that much easier to set up and take down my kit. Once the whip hose adapters are sitting in the EQ and "Q" , then the two outside segments of the whip hose become stiffer, which works perfect in keeping the arc in it's shape. That was the part I was rambling on about earlier with the pics of arcs. :mental: and guess what? It works as well as I'd hoped.
Goodbye kinky collapsing whip hose. Hello rugged 'plug and play' hose. :rockon:

If I have the pyrex claisen in the mix, then I can use the carb on the input going to the "Q". It clears itself nicely. Then I wait for the next vapor to form and slowly roll into the claisen. Now I know that I am ready for the next draw, due to the visual input from the vapor slowly forming in the adapter.

@Nugg, Once I hear about your progress with the other type of screens that you are trying out, then that will be my next area to expand on. Stretching basket screens to fit my 19mm wand is going to make me go through more of them sooner. So your HI screens or a rimless screen might be the answer?:hmm: If I can change the size and distance of the basket pack, then I have touched on all the bases.

Last edited:

FDR

FireDankRob
Great info in here, I recently picked up the extreme q and a DDave mod kit. New to vapeing so it seems I've got a lot to learn about this vape. I also have an Arizer air and preordered a grasshopper last May, not yet received. I got back into growing 3 years ago, legal med grower in Cali. I'm only a few years from retirement and I'm getting ready now. I also picked up a d020 bubbler which is a little smaller than the d020d but works well also. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the great info. Special thanks to DDave for the great kit, you rock brother!

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Welcome @FDR :wave:. You have chosen a mighty steed to lead you into the field of being a vaporist & the default lance in a D-020 is a mighty fine weapon. Combine that with a @DDave special & you will have a truly heavy hitter on your hands. All bases are covered & every purchase is now an upgrade of essentially the same thing (heating device & water tool).

Paired up with an Air & you are all set for a combustion free future, something I thought impossible a few years ago :tup: :peace:. You can look forward to a whole bunch of "what the fuck was I thinking smoking this shit" moments in your near future & it is all upside* :D.

*said as a 1-2g a day combuster & a pack a day man for 20+ years

CuckFumbustion

CyPOqUZ.jpg

88x4L93.jpg

eSZB0Xj.jpg
DD update-New hose setup to try out. So I'm filling vapebags today. The double walled hose with my EQ setup is a bag filling beast! First thing, I use the outside of my cyclone bowl as a bag adapter. After fitting the vapebag over the cyclone bowl and tucking it deeper into the bag and refolding that, you have 3 layers of bag wrapped around the outside of the cyclone. So I cinch all that down with paracord. Smaller bag to fill, but a well behaved bag.
I have a small silicone ring on each end of my double walled adapter hose so I can form a seal between the sockets and have a small edge of the ring wedged between the walls of the socket to grip the two socket adapters to each other. So I just attached the bag to my hose and let it hang gooseneck, since there is enough support in the hose to allow for that.:nod: Fan setting F1 gently pushes on the walls of the entire bag when I launch it. Twist on/fill bag/twist off. Those of you who already liked the modular arrangement of my setup are probably imaging the possibilities that can be looped together. :science:

Relieved that contacted my seller and have been assured of what is considered safe. I have more cleaning options for the hose and using ISO under certain guidelines.
So I messaged the distributor I have been getting my two types of hose from. KIM this is for the specific silicone tubing that I have ordered and have been using myself.
Other types and makes could be a possible YMMV or perhaps not. Anyway as for the type I'm using. I've been informed:
1.It should be fine to clean with alcohol. :tup:
2.The manufacturer uses alcohol to flush the tubing after it is made. :rockon:Best type of assurance I've heard yet.
3. The Seller wouldn't recommend leave it for sitting for prolonged periods in alcohol. :ugh: Didn't specify as to why.

Also notable.
1. I can also put in in boiling water, since it rated up to 500 degrees.
2. It can also be steam sterilized in an autoclave, but repeated steam sterilization at elevated temperatures can make the tubing become more gummy.
Good news for me since I went to the bother of making a rugged adapter hose.

The double walled wand is actually an straight 19mm I.D. adapter fitted on the outside of a 19mm wand. I have 9, (I mean 8 more of these.:rip:) So I can change out the inside wand and heat up another with the outer wall. Right? Well if the outside wall is already preheated, it seems to help with speeding up with heat soaking of the inside wand. So I have that degree of interchangeability in the mix. Take a dirty wand and clean it while the other preheats itself. already have a quick SS wand scraper. (in the second pic.)

Welcome @FDR :wave:. +1 on you having the bases covered. Been getting Vapebags from Puffitup.com when I do replenish them. Otherwise you have all the hardware.
That plus you found this thread. Don't hesitate to contribute. New users as well as EQ vets have had something to add here.
I have built my setup by getting knowledgeable here at FC, including having the EQ recommended to me. :bowdown:

@Stevenski good on you for crushing combustion. And well past the 1 year mark. :tup:Once the habit and ritual of vaporizing reaches a certain comfort level and you can get the effects in nearly the same time as you would combusting, then it's GAME OVER for combustion.:goon:Been using my Flowermate 1.0 as a poor man's Arizer Air. But an AA would be a great riding shotgun with my claisen adapter. Maybe a 4/20 sale perhaps? :zzz:

It's too economical not to use my EQ now. Reclaim, ABV, Clean up with ISO and warm tap water. Buying and sourcing adapters and hose in bulk. Vaping other teas to stretch thing further.:brow: Even re-purpose some of my combustion glass. Then the luck I kept getting finding bargains.

Last edited:

FDR

FireDankRob
@CuckFumbustion, @Stevenski, thanks again for the welcome. I've been a lurker for a good while here and wish I would've pulled the trigger a lot sooner on vaping. Moving forward if there's anything I can add to this thread I will, right now just happy to be starting out with this. Glad I chose the arizers, so many good reviews, I kept coming back to them. The choice was easy.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Hi @FDR I too am an arizer fan, I own 2 eq's and a solo...you have made a perfect choice imo, nice to see more farmers on fc, even if cultivation talk is prohibited....

@Stu how long is long term, a week? A month? Think I'll do this test too,
I assume you will be keeping out of sunlight to eliminate that variable of uv damage???

@CuckFumbustion I wonder if my 14mm ddave fits inside my ssv wand???
Want a taste of the double walled wand pie...

CuckFumbustion

Hi @FDR I too am an arizer fan, I own 2 eq's and a solo...you have made a perfect choice imo, nice to see more farmers on fc, even if cultivation talk is prohibited....

@Stu how long is long term, a week? A month? Think I'll do this test too,
I assume you will be keeping out of sunlight to eliminate that variable of uv damage???

@CuckFumbustion I wonder if my 14mm ddave fits inside my ssv wand???
Want a taste of the double walled wand pie...
Doubt that. I'm guessing the inside volume of the SSV wand is way too narrow. If you could get the dimensions before diggin into that project then perhaps, I dunno.:hmm: I do like the seal I can create with the outer wall and it's heavy walled 19mm adapter end with my setup.

When I went with generic stock scientific glass, there was more control over the dimensions and results than say getting one awkward piece to fit another. The ddave wand is straight enough and was a tight fit with my 19mm adapter. In fact, uhh, I might have, umm :uhoh:well, broke it trying to get it back out actually. I would later buy 10 19mm wands to finish out the project. Not as compatible with the basket screens. So I mushroom capped the screens to fit.

@kellya86. Sounds like you also have a strong impression of how well my double wand setup has been working.:nod:
Bought everything off of Ebay except the glass ends. If you want to venture out to extra width territory on your own. The pyrex claisen adapter that I mentioned is also on ebay US. It goes perfect with my already interchangeable setup. Been using the Flowermate for my tea combinations.

Since I have 9 wands that I can preheat quicker with enclosing the preheated outer wall, It is that much easier to heat up and change out and reclaim each wand.
If I have a better basket setup, then convenience will feel totally incorporated into my setup. Making 18mm basket screens fit 19mm wands will cause me to go through more.
Have 3 avenues to try out later.:science:

Thanks for the encouragement and detailed descriptions, input, praise, etc regarding my setup fellow FCer's :tup:Glad you like.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
The internal diameter of an ssv wand is larger that the 18mm ddave, and the 14 almost fits inside the 18 ddave, which is why I wondered if I'd get it down the ssv, would be good if I can, that ssv has thick glass...but is the void important like a double glazed window???

I have an ssv wand

I will try later and report back, if not I'm gonna have to buy some glass...

@CuckFumbustion your are an inspiration, you deserve an award....

CuckFumbustion

The internal diameter of an ssv wand is larger that the 18mm ddave, and the 14 almost fits inside the 18 ddave, which is why I wondered if I'd get it down the ssv, would be good if I can, that ssv has thick glass...but is the void important like a double glazed window???

I have an ssv wand

I will try later and report back, if not I'm gonna have to buy some glass...

@CuckFumbustion your are an inspiration, you deserve an award....
Good luck with that. I used the 1/2 I.D. hose (500f foodsafe)for making the double wall wand. It is handy for other projects too. Newer method than pictured. Just slide half of a 1 inch tube over the flat end of the 19mm (In your case the SSV.;)) and allow the other half of the strip to stretch itself over the open hole. Then slide the inner wand through that hole. Much easier than the strip wedged between the two walls of glass. Easier to swap out the inner wands. If you were inclined to. I have 8 wands to swap out, so that pneumatic seal method works extremely well for me. But I did enclose (or enshrine:haw:) my d-wand permanently with the ring method.

The verdict is out on the void being important. :hmm:When I take off the outer wall, the inner wand feels evenly heated to the touch. So, it doesn't take anything away. works well enough to heatsoak a cold wand quicker when I do a fast change out. God, what a difference a year makes. I remember when I used to fumble with the stock kit over a year ago. :myday:Then review the first @DDave kit here. Now, I get to build on that and work out another problems and have a nearly hassle free setup.

Thanks for the high praise, look forward to you reporting back and getting even more inspired here. I got a lot of inspiration at FC University early on.:rockon: More than glad to give back.:peace:

Last edited:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
@Stevenski good on you for crushing combustion. And well past the 1 year mark. :tup:Once the habit and ritual of vaporizing reaches a certain comfort level and you can get the effects in nearly the same time as you would combusting, then it's GAME OVER for combustion.:goon:Been using my Flowermate 1.0 as a poor man's Arizer Air. But an AA would be a great riding shotgun with my claisen adapter. Maybe a 4/20 sale perhaps? :zzz:

It's too economical not to use my EQ now. Reclaim, ABV, Clean up with ISO and warm tap water. Buying and sourcing adapters and hose in bulk. Vaping other teas to stretch thing further.:brow: Even re-purpose some of my combustion glass. Then the luck I kept getting finding bargains.

You already well know my thoughts on bags mate :peace:. I will say that vape bags are the best IMO but it is far more suited to the small child or maybe a young woman? We know what the big man on campus does with his EQ & it involves getting hot & heavy with whips, rips & lots of bubbles :2c:.

Funnily enough I took up vaping to quit smoking cigarettes. Once I "got" vaping I could focus on quitting the smokes. Smokes are $30 a pack of 25 now & I was paying around $160 for a 1/2 each week. Unfortunately I am not quite a year but it was April when I took up vaping full time I think so pretty close & I have not had a cigarette for over 6 months :rockon::clap::rockon:.

I would recommend a Solo if you can spy one cheap enough. There was one in the classifieds for only $120 with 2 18mm GonG's. Even if you got one at the right price & had to replace the battery it would be a cinch for you. Besides that I feel the Solo is more ripe for the kind of "experiments" you tend to do in the lab.

If anyone has a J hook laying around I can heartily endorse using it with the EQ. A bit like a pipe, a bit like a hookah, a lot like a god time be had :nod:.

CuckFumbustion

You already well know my thoughts on bags mate :peace:. I will say that vape bags are the best IMO but it is far more suited to the small child or maybe a young woman? We know what the big man on campus does with his EQ & it involves getting hot & heavy with whips, rips & lots of bubbles :2c:.
Been doing something different with the bags. You already know my modular setup? Once I feel that I have vaped all I can normally from the whip or water tool, I attach the bag and run on Fan 1 at 220c.(edit) Turn it back to 200C as an end step, just before filling the bag. Do this method about 2X. If there is any life in the basket pack, it is thoroughly vaped out and the ABV is closer to black gunpowder than a dark brown, I've been accustomed too. It just got that much more economical. Waste not want not.
KIM that my bag is wrapped around a cyclone bowl that was meant to fill quickly. Not a main course meant for a Little Lord Fauntleroy, or some fair lady with a case of the vapors who is prone to fainting in a crowded opera house or a soft spoken Casper Milquetoast, but more like a toasty finisher to an already heavily devoured meal.
Funnily enough I took up vaping to quit smoking cigarettes. Once I "got" vaping I could focus on quitting the smokes. Smokes are $30 a pack of 25 now & I was paying around $160 for a 1/2 each week. Unfortunately I am not quite a year but it was April when I took up vaping full time I think so pretty close & I have not had a cigarette for over 6 months :rockon::clap::rockon:.
Another success story. That is worth celebrating. Here is to your first year of no combustion. :cheers: $30 a pack!:o That is more than what I budget for my experiments at CFRLB. Admit-tingly, that I do spent under $40 for 5 lbs of coffee. It is shocking how much people are gouged for their habits. But that's the insidiousness of combustion for you. :disgust:
I would recommend a Solo if you can spy one cheap enough. There was one in the classifieds for only $120 with 2 18mm GonG's. Even if you got one at the right price & had to replace the battery it would be a cinch for you. Besides that I feel the Solo is more ripe for the kind of "experiments" you tend to do in the lab.

If anyone has a J hook laying around I can heartily endorse using it with the EQ. A bit like a pipe, a bit like a hookah, a lot like a god time be had :nod:.
How true that is about the Solo. And the Keep forgetting I can change out/upgrade the batteries and that. :doh:Once I'm in the budget again and got rid of my GAS problem, I'll keep my eyes open for an Arizer anything. I do like the changeable batteries of the AA. But you are right about the Solo being robust enough to be solid candidate for the lab.:brow: I'll start looking for a source for Arizer replacement batteries for now, in case I spot a bargain that I can snag. Plenty of glass, including a possible stem would be waiting to give it a warm reception. :peace:

EDIT- not doing 230 with fan again -just combusted. :mad: Too close to the kindling point for dried materials. Dialing back to 220 w fan for last step.:science:

Last edited:

Oldvape53

Well that's good news to hear that silicon whips should be cleanable with iso. My silicon whips are now shipped, waiting for them. Also found a 7" double showerhead bubbler for a decent price up here also shipped. Can't wait to try this thing with water filtering. Will be getting a D020 at some point, but at almost 70can after conversion, customs and shipping, I'll have to wait.

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@CuckFumbustion turn out a 14mm ddave doesn't fit in an ssv, looks like I'll be buying some glass now....
I combusted once at 230 with some hash through water, I've never been past 220 since....

On a separate note, my neglegent, careless friend did this with his new eq the other day....

3IDKJQY.jpg

What a bloody numpty...

Anyway its been disassembled and I soaked the heater mesh and cover in iso all night, glass cover came out OK, but I can't get the mesh back to clean for him, any ideas???? I tried a salt rub, iso bath, steam clean, and boiling water to no avail....

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

@CuckFumbustion turn out a 14mm ddave doesn't fit in an ssv, looks like I'll be buying some glass now....
I combusted once at 230 with some hash through water, I've never been past 220 since....

On a separate note, my neglegent, careless friend did this with his new eq the other day....

3IDKJQY.jpg

What a bloody numpty...

Anyway its been disassembled and I soaked the heater mesh and cover in iso all night, glass cover came out OK, but I can't get the mesh back to clean for him, any ideas???? I tried a salt rub, iso bath, steam clean, and boiling water to no avail....
Read somewhere 232c was the self ignition point. Raising the LCD to 230 even with the fan is to close and 220c with a fan is close enough to turn dark tan to light gunpowder for higher temp range extractions. 230 under any conditions = danger with a primed setup. Actually have gotten visible vapor stepping from 208 to 220 with my setup filling bags not just fumes. 208c being the higher end for me before the scorched taste begins.

I would look at generic scientific glass. The cylinder with the adapter end allows for more play with the 1/2 I.D hose. The two types of whip hose that are rated at 500f and
food-safe might be available through a distributor in your area? Good luck with the project and whatever you come up with.

Well You've been a good friend to your friend's EQ. Seems like you've done all the normal things to that stubborn stain. Other than sea salt and iso rub with emphasis of pushing the sea salt crystals through the holes mesh, kind of. I did that method to clean my flowermate screens and they are stubborn. Don't worry about it working so much as the gesture of turning the screen into a thin layer of sea salt and iso. Then perhaps a soak, repeat. But not so much to cause pits in the screen to form. Not sure how reactive the metal is with your solution might work. Just a method that has worked for me. :hmm:Wire brush?
If that is an after photo, then perhaps running the fan on 250C ant heat soak the screen?

Does it fleck of the ceramic part on it's own at all? or is it completely fused? Other than cosmetic, if you cleaned it that thorough, then anything deeper might do more harm than good but IDK. :2c: Other than heat soak with the fan on F3 you seem to have done everything within reason.

Live and learn. At least he is making his mistakes with an EQ like I am.:haw: and has a friend to his EQ. :tup:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Thanks for the advice there, I never want to combust again, I find it wants to combust easier when I use hash than just herb...

Considering using one of my bho extraction tubes with the end drilled out as my double walled wand, will keep you posted...

As for my friends screen, it's more than just cosmetic, it's ruined the taste now, I think material has melted into the actual ceramic heater hole, that keeps releasing bad tastes...
Maybe I'll try the wire brush....thanks...

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Not a main course meant for a Little Lord Fauntleroy, or some fair lady with a case of the vapors who is prone to fainting in a crowded opera house or a soft spoken Casper Milquetoast, but more like a toasty finisher to an already heavily devoured meal.

I was crying at you apt descriptions & links. Funnily enough the only one I did not know of is Casper Milquetoast. You certainly like to get you value out of your meds I will say that :)

Another success story. That is worth celebrating. Here is to your first year of no combustion. :cheers: $30 a pack!:o That is more than what I budget for my experiments at CFRLB. Admit-tingly, that I do spent under $40 for 5 lbs of coffee. It is shocking how much people are gouged for their habits. But that's the insidiousness of combustion for you. :disgust:

It is fucking ridiculous for a deck of smokes. I was always one of those guys who smoked "premium" cigarettes & they were getting too expensive the last few years. Best move I have made was to quit smoking not to mention the $$.

You should keep your eyes open for a decent Solo :2c:.

That is a cool little bubbler @Oldvape53 & it reminds me of Cucky's old warhorse. I have a new 16" bubbler coming in the next week or so. I hope it is not too big but I know the EQ can milk it up & hopefully my other vapes too.

CuckFumbustion

I was crying at you apt descriptions & links. Funnily enough the only one I did not know of is Casper Milquetoast. You certainly like to get you value out of your meds I will say that :)
He came up as a recent spelling search for the noun 'milquetoast.' Thats when Casper showed up and I found out later was original bearer of the term. :lol: Like Spoonerism or Thomas Bowdier in their fashion. Too good to not include with in my description.

You should keep your eyes open for a decent Solo :2c:.
I'll look at battery sources in the meantime. If I can price and source that first, then I have more of an idea what a new one would be worth to me. April 20th being less than a month away another factor. :brow: I got my EQ from Agracan in Canada and they handled my warranty. :hmm: Arizer should just give me one and save me the trouble.:haw: It might be the portable I use closer to home or a car charge as well as modding, etc.
Thanks for the advice there, I never want to combust again, I find it wants to combust easier when I use hash than just herb...

Considering using one of my bho extraction tubes with the end drilled out as my double walled wand, will keep you posted...

As for my friends screen, it's more than just cosmetic, it's ruined the taste now, I think material has melted into the actual ceramic heater hole, that keeps releasing bad tastes...
Maybe I'll try the wire brush....thanks...
Just thinking, Not sure if a wire brush on the ceramic is recommended or not. But can understand if taste is an issue.
If you can fleck it of like paint chips, then perhaps avoid any scouring action? But IDK. Good luck!

Top Bottom