lazylightning

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
My understanding as well. Less to Canada (about fair, they usually get clobbered on stuff we 'down South' get shipped free/cheap). Great if you need to buy several (say a group buy?) or are already ordering one of his well respected extended life replacement packs for Solo....

All in all, I vastly prefer to support hombres like Centizen or Randy (PIU). Or PV. They take care of us when the needed.

OF

Good point OF. I completely agree and have bought a couple batteries from PV as well.

When you mentioned PV it actually reminded me that right now the CAD/USD exchange rate is extremely favorable for US customers. I looked up the exchange rate for today and it looks like you'd come out ahead buying just 2 batteries from Centizen if you factor in the exchange rate!

o3yy2CQ.png

This would also be a great time to stock up on PVHE GonGs etc!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Eh. that' ~ $14 each? Shipped.

The exchange rate, in our favor, has me happy, but slightly hazed-and-confused!

Last edited:
stark1,

lazylightning

Eh. that' ~ $14 each? Shipped.

The exchange reat, in our favor, has me happy, but slightly hazed-and-confused!

If my math's right, it's $14.30 each including shipping if you buy 2 batteries from Centizen today.

But if you're paying for shipping anyway, why not buy 3 for $12.44 each or 4 for $11.52 each?

Last edited:
lazylightning,
Reactions: OF

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Your math IS perfect, mine is ~

So, @4, it is ~ $11? Nice s'PRIZE.

Last edited:
stark1,

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
This vape has become the new daily driver, after acquiring a better glass piece. Arizer's stock glass is really pretty poor compared to planet vapes selection.
I have to charge daily, but the ability to go straight from the wall to free range is a huge advantage. This vape is on top of the game.
I love the sound feature too much. Reminds you when you can get the last hit.

This vape has become the new daily driver, after acquiring a better glass piece. Arizer's stock glass is really pretty poor compared to planet vapes selection.
I have to charge daily, but the ability to go straight from the wall to free range is a huge advantage. This vape is on top of the game.
I love the sound feature too much. Reminds you when you can get the last hit.
Just bought the air. What's the sound feature?

MediocreBadGuy23,
Reactions: Ratm22
I'm hoping to get my Air sometime this week and was curious about the bowl size. It seems so small. Has anyone ever mentioned making a bowl/cap similar to the first inhilator? I owned the OG inhilator and the bowl/cap were actually pretty awesome. I think it'd be pretty easy to attach whatever material the herb goes into onto a glass stem. With the skinnier material on the inhilator bowl you'd be able to fit a lot more herb into the bowl. Just thought about it earlier today and figured I'd consult the much more experienced people at FC

MediocreBadGuy23,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Well. After you experiment with your new toy, PLUK.. I'd like to know.

For the moment, I find I am pretty happy with what my flight-line can be, with so "small a bowl" when I take to the Air.
--Especially with a small (itty) bit of hash oil dipped between a sandwich of flowers.

Look Ma, I am flyin!

Last edited:
stark1,
Reactions: macbill

GetLeft

I've been lurking a while. Real head from my mid-teens 'til around 28 (I'm past 50 now). That super potent one or two hit stuff that took over the casual stuff back then put me out of the business pretty quick. And I never thought that day would come!

Fast forward 20 yrs. or so. A couple of summers ago went to a festival to see a band I was super into. With my wife and two kids; could write a book, half comedy half tragedy, about that stupid move. But the folks across the way were friendly peddlers. My curiosity got the best of me. Picked up around a gram and it took me over a month to work through it. Figured out (with practice : ) how to do the heavy duty stuff and now I'm back. But I'm a super light weight. One hit does me just fine. If I start early enough and stay up late enough I may get three under my belt before I'm absolute toast. Happy toast but toast.

Anyway, as big a head as I was, and how much I've enjoyed and respected cannabis usage, I can't deal with combustion. I'm done. Once I get my Air, that is. Just got to figure out how to get it to my mailbox without anyone finding it before I can stash it. I do all my business on the down-low. Super secretive. So I'm curious how vaping will change my under-cover repertoire. Combusting has become fairly straight forward for me: bide my time til I can slip out to the garage, do a quick one, wait a little bit (half hour) before getting close to anyone who might smell me (I could write another book about close calls). I'm very excited to learn how things will change up with the Air. Also curious if I'll be able to keep up my very minimal practices.

Grateful for all the info I've read here.

Stay right.

jojo0420

Cloud Chaser
I received a package from our friends at PuffitUp today.

I picked up one of these Vapecases:
image.jpg1_zps2kzxk8an.jpg

Holds all the accessories I need plus the Air very securely, and with an airtight seal.

The label isn't very discreet:
image.jpg2_zps3vteqaly.jpg

And for size comparison a 500ml water bottle:
image.jpg3_zpsvagz7yco.jpg

Pretty pleased with the initial impression, we'll see how it works out long term.

I also picked up this little beauty:
image.jpg4_zpslhbozvtx.jpg

I did give it one session, so it's not virgin. Lol.
Quality glass, but as noted by another member the air holes are oddly arranged.

Admittedly my Air's gaskets are probably a bit stretched from the everyday use of my PV turbo high efficiency stem. It's was super tight at first, but fits fine now. And so do all my original stems, but they fit in when its cold where the didn't before the PVHES. Point of this ramble is to explain that the fit is slightly loose. It doesn't fall out when inverted, thankfully, I'd surely break it if it did. But it wiggles quite a bit in the Air.
Still sits stable upside down on my tiny bubbler, so fine for me.

Vape Hound

Hey Get Left you will be glad to hear that vaping produces NONE of the major stink associated with combustion, and the faint aroma that lingers in the air after a vape session dissipates so rapidly that you will detect no smell at all in the air, within a minute of your session. Be advised though that if your THC tolerance is low, the high delivered by vapor will hit you like a freight train if you take too many hits to start with, so toke her easy, for sure, at least in the initial phases of your experiment.

sickmanfraud

I received a package from our friends at PuffitUp today.

I picked up one of these Vapecases:
image.jpg1_zps2kzxk8an.jpg

Holds all the accessories I need plus the Air very securely, and with an airtight seal.

The label isn't very discreet:
image.jpg2_zps3vteqaly.jpg

And for size comparison a 500ml water bottle:
image.jpg3_zpsvagz7yco.jpg

Pretty pleased with the initial impression, we'll see how it works out long term.

I also picked up this little beauty:
image.jpg4_zpslhbozvtx.jpg

I did give it one session, so it's not virgin. Lol.
Quality glass, but as noted by another member the air holes are oddly arranged.

Admittedly my Air's gaskets are probably a bit stretched from the everyday use of my PV turbo high efficiency stem. It's was super tight at first, but fits fine now. And so do all my original stems, but they fit in when its cold where the didn't before the PVHES. Point of this ramble is to explain that the fit is slightly loose. It doesn't fall out when inverted, thankfully, I'd surely break it if it did. But it wiggles quite a bit in the Air.
Still sits stable upside down on my tiny bubbler, so fine for me.

Did you get that Air Gong from PIU? Looks like a good choice for without water too.

The thick glass from the Gong side looks like it should provide protection?

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: jojo0420

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
That case is sweet. If they made it so it fit 2 PVHES stems id jump on it and then remove the billboard on the front of it. Amazing what a little sandpaper can do LMAO

Im waiting on that battery/stem holder case thing now. Got a couple gongs on the way as well.

Since my little carry case that came with the air is no longer very functional (velcro doesnt stick, and multiple rips are starting to get bigger) Im thinking up a belt holder/holster. Maybe made of kydex or holstex. I could attach a little pouch on it that fits that battery holder with the bats and 2 pre-loaded gongs. Still in the design steps... But when i get more time ill do more with it.

On another note, Me and the Air have been celebrating all day!! Found out a tool that i designed and make made it into a magazine!! Its not the centerfold but just being in their makes me HAPPY HAHA!!

bluenavey00

Arizer Air Aficionado
'm very excited to learn how things will change up with the Air. Also curious if I'll be able to keep up my very minimal practices.

Hi GetLeft :)

After reading your post I am actually excited for you :D

Seeing as being discrete is such a massive part of your routine having this vape is going to revolutionise your life! As others said the smell dissipates in minutes. There could now be no need for all these trips to the garage. Go to the toilet for a number 2, aim the vapour out the window when you exhale and you could leave the room nearly instantly. The smell doesn't cling to you anywhere near as much as smoke, so no more waiting half an hour to get close to people.

Once you have had your AA for a while you will have to post back and let us know!

Enjoy

bluenavey00,
Reactions: GetLeft

lazylightning

My girlfriend is a mmj patient and needs water conditioning for her vapor every time. My f-Bomb must always comes along and I wanted a padded carrying bag that would keep it protected and also be waterproof (a freshly-emptied hydratube is not very dry).

I found a padded hip belt pouch (Mountainsmith Vibe TLS) with a waterproof zipper compartment that fits the f-Bomb perfectly. It also has a number of other useful pockets, including a separate fleece-lined pocket in the front. It's also made of 100% recycled material.

47TDufa.jpg

The inside waterproof pocket keeps the f-Bomb off the bottom of the pouch far enough for the AA to slide underneath. The 4-battery caddy with extra stem(s) fits in the rear compartment and any small grinders, containers, mini-whips, etc can easily be separated in one of the 6 divided areas in the pouch.

jeJOX4q.jpg

I'm not much of a hip-belt wearer and usually attach it to a backpack or hammock. It would work well for fast and light activities like running, xc-skiiing, biking, rock climbing, etc. The main thing I like about it is how perfectly it fits everything with just enough padding and compartments.

lazylightning

@lazylightning i like your style brother. Whats on the back of that pack? Does it just have a waist belt, hand strap, belt loop, molle, ect?

Oh, and I like my ENO doublenest better than my bed! In fact i even got wall mounts set up in my living room.

Hammock + Air + Nature = Perfection though.

Thanks @WoodVillain :tup:

The pack has a waist belt on the back and also a small dense rubber tab with a slit in it that I use to biner it right-side-up over the side of the hammock. I've spent many dozens of hours in my ENO double too...it's a comfortable ride. I've got 2 stands with hammocks in my den and spent a lot of time in those too.

Nothing like a wake and vape after a good night's hammock sleep!

3kkUWnu.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom