• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

BigC’sTowing

@Herbie @BigC’sTowing can you share an example of a workflow to achieve the perfect mix of low temp flavor and high temp effects?

I have it posted on my lame Instagram account @bigcstowing.

I’m a low temp guy so feel free to adjust the temps up or down, or add 10 more seconds to the high temp you choose.

I use 5 temps as it seems to even out the flavor. I’ve found that the high temp likes it’s closest mate on the lower side. Meaning, if you want 420 as a high temp, I’d use 392 as it would be the the closest temp to your chosen “high”.

Please report your findings.

Socks And Sandals

I think the Mighty tastes terrible compared to my Plenty(with glass j hook instead of the stinky S\S coil), don't know about the hybrid, fucking silicon hose, even worse than the stainless coil.:tup:

What? Really? It's been quite some time since I hit a Plenty, but let me tell you I remember the flavor it's signature! As a brand new proud owner of a Mighty... I can say that the first thing I noticed after hitting it.. was that flavor that resembled my Plenty. That strong dense flavorful flavor that I haven't had since regretfully selling my Plenty do to financial reasons a few years ago.

I dunno man, The resemblance was uncanny to me. :)

Socks And Sandals,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Socks And Sandals

I have both to run side by side and stand by me earlier statement but that is just my opinion, flavor is quite subjective, I also like Brussel sprouts.:tup:

LOL and I hate rice and beans in my burritos! :D It's cool, I just really thought I noticed the similarities!

Still feel regretfulful about selling this thing. The moment I sold it it, they release the chamber reducer and dosing caps! I was so pissed about it! LMAO

Hello everyone,

First of all, i just started to vape 6 weeks ago and i was smoking 22 years prior to that.
Damn i gotta say, i feel so much better and the strains taste so much better, lovely! <3

Now to the not so good part. (sorry for my english, not my native language)

I first got the Mighty(which is awesome) and then 1 week ago got the Plenty.
From the first use i had silver residue on the ring of the heater element.
I immediately loooked online and found out (on this forum) that the heater is out of aluminium
and only the fillingchamber is out of steal.

So, we have got aluminium residue after every few uses that we can wipe off, great!
Yes i know, it is not directly in the airpath but i gotta be honest it still bothers me a bit.

Then i wrote to the shop where i ordered the Plenty and told them this.

Now the kicker, they then wrote S&B about this but worded it like this:

"Customer thinks Fillingchamber is steal, is it not? We thought only Volcano Hybrid had problems which are now fixed?"

On top of that they EVEN FORWAREDED MY EMAIL TO S&B in their email.

The answer from S&B was unbelievable, they just dodged my actual complain!!!

S&B:

"The Fillingchamber of the Plenty is out of steal for minimized waer"
For more questions just write us an email.

SO, they completely dodged the Heatingchamber part, not one word of it.

Thats freaking insane, same as with (sorry if i forgot your name) the other user from here in this thread, which had a similar response if im not mistaken.

Thats not right i find.

As of right now, i personally have send a new written email to S&B with included picture of the wear out heatingchamber ring. Saying that i now Fillingchamber is steal, what is up with the Heatchamber + ring.

I want to hear it from them, guess well see if i even get an answer, if i had the money i would give this to some lawyers for real as itt is a practice i just cant stand.

Sorry for venting guys, i dont know where i would turn to else.

Have a great day everyone! PEACE from Germany <3

Vape_Or_Die420

Hello everyone,

First of all, i just started to vape 6 weeks ago and i was smoking 22 years prior to that.
Damn i gotta say, i feel so much better and the strains taste so much better, lovely! <3

I first got the Mighty(which is awesome) and then 1 week ago got the Plenty.
From the first use i had silver residue on the ring of the heater element.
I immediately loooked online and found out (on this forum) that the heater is out of aluminium
and only the fillingchamber is out of steal.

So, we have got aluminium residue after every few uses that we can wipe off, great!
Yes i know, it is not directly in the airpath but i gotta be honest it still bothers me a bit.

Then i wrote to the shop where i ordered the Plenty and told them this.

Now the kicker, they then wrote S&B about this but worded it like this:

"Customer thinks Fillingchamber is steal, is it not? We thought only Volcano Hybrid had problems which are now fixed?"

On top of that they EVEN FORWAREDED MY EMAIL TO S&B in their email.

The answer from S&B was unbelievable, they just dodged my actual complain!!!

S&B:

SO, they completely dodged the Heatingchamber part, not one word of it.

Thats freaking insane, same as with (sorry if i forgot your name) the other user from here in this thread, which had a similar response if im not mistaken.

Thats not right i find.

As of right now, i personally have send a new written email to S&B with included picture of the wear out heatingchamber ring. Saying that i now Fillingchamber is steal, what is up with the Heatchamber + ring.

I want to hear it from them, guess well see if i even get an answer, if i had the money i would give this to some lawyers for real as itt is a practice i just cant stand.

Sorry for venting guys, i dont know where i would turn to else.

Have a great day everyone! PEACE from Germany <3
Sorry to hear of your issues. I do believe i was the poster that you mentioned having storz and bickel sidestep the same question you had. In my experience, this the companies current go to: hide. I hate to tell you but i am betting they won't even answer your email. It took me multiple phone calls and emails to get a response that wasn't just a copied and pasted response that didn't answer my question even. This was way before the Covid virus outbreak too, so no excuse. Their customer service has always been lacking and i can only bet it will not improve, as the virus has disrupted the RMA process at S&B greatly.

A couple months ago they finally approved an RMA for my Plenty and i sent it in to the Oakland office. Unfortunately, the office closed for social distancing the day after it arrived. Can't blame them for that, its just a bummer.

For the past 12 years, until recently, i have been a fan boy for them basically and they are really disappointing. imo they should take some of the 100's of millions they made from the Canopy Growth buyout to go towards hiring customer service employees.

Good luck to you!

Last edited:

howie105

Your message is clear and understandable which is better than I can often do.

I just wipe mine down after every use with a little mineral oil and now I don't get any aluminum residue.

So what was their response to your e-Mail?

Welcome to the forum and how do you like your Plenty aside from the ring thing.

Sorry to hear of your issues. I do believe i was the poster that you mentioned having storz and bickel sidestep the same question you had. In my experience, this the companies current go to: hide. I hate to tell you but i am betting they won't even answer your email. It took me multiple phone calls and emails to get a response that wasn't just a copied and pasted response that didn't answer my question even. This was way before the Covid virus outbreak too, so no excuse. Their customer service has always been lacking and i can only bet it will not improve, as the virus has disrupted the RMA process at S&B greatly.

A couple months ago they finally approved an RMA for my Plenty and i sent it in to the Oakland office. Unfortunately, the office closed for social distancing the day after it arrived. Can't blame them for that, its just a bummer.

For the past 12 years, until recently, i have been a fan boy for them basically and they are really disappointing. imo they should take some of the 100's of millions they made from the Canopy Growth buyout to go towards hiring customer service employees.

Good luck to you!

Hey, yeah thats sad with a company as big as they are, they should be on top of their game regarding these things...

Your message is clear and understandable which is better than I can often do.

I just wipe mine down after every use with a little mineral oil and now I don't get any aluminum residue.

So what was their response to your e-Mail?

Welcome to the forum and how do you like your Plenty aside from the ring thing.

Thanks, this is an awesome forum!
I like the Plenty very much, the hits are strong and i dig the efortless inhaling.
But the underpart where the heater is situated still smells a bit like warm plastic if in use.
(was quite strong in the beginning, almost gone now but still a slight hint of it in the tase of the vapor if the chamber is almost done), is this normal in the beginning btw!? ^^
S&B did not respond to my own email to them yet...

Last edited by a moderator:

BigC’sTowing

I need to read this thread for some Plenty tips. I bought one about a month ago but it doesn’t seem to matter how much I put in there, I still get much better vapour from the Crafty.
That will most likely always be the case. The Crafty is conduction and convection, the Plenty is primarily convection. Try drying out your flower, and/or grinding finer.

readyman

For me if I am vaping flower the bigger the bowl the more medicated I get so the Plenty has a BIG bowl so there is more to medicate me all my other vapes even my Evo takes more bowls or baskets to get me to the same level as the 1 bowl of the Plenty thats my take everyone have a GREAT DAY

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Yep, the more the merrier for me too,
img_20190615_171452-jpg.10045

Hey :)

So, its been over two weeks now and have not got an email back from S&B about the heatingchamber alu-ring.

I just keep wiping it off after usage. The plastic smell is almost gone now (it took quite a while though).
Love the taste from it otherwise, depending on how you fill it, it can really hit you hard, some of my bong only smoker friends love this thing haha...(i will get them to convert hehe)

All the best guys, peace!

JohnnyRayJr,
Reactions: Chainfish

Herbie

Does the Plenty get better with additional use?

I’ve used it 3 times so far. Full filling chambers. Temp around 375-380. I can’t say that I’m impressed at all. In fact, I’m quite disappointed.

IMO, the vapor is kind of thin and is not tasty at all. The strongest taste that comes through is plastic or something other than MJ.

I did a few burn offs before I first used the Plenty. So, I wouldn’t expect this plastic/metal taste but its there.

If this is the way it is, this thing is never going to be used by me. The Mighty and Hybrid blow it away in every respect, at least from my perspective.

Herbie,

LesPlenty

Company Rep

I always start on 7...max the dial if you want more vapor...and really fill it, I am left with a dark brown circular puck when a bowl is done. Let the unit get up to temp with the bowl attached from the start and let the heat click off twice before you start. It will take 2 to 3 long slow draws with quick exhales between to ramp things up to get decent cloud production. If that does not get you good results get a friend to help because the longer you can keep the hot air going through the load the better.

Herbie

I always start on 7...max the dial if you want more vapor...and really fill it, I am left with a dark brown circular puck when a bowl is done. Let the unit get up to temp with the bowl attached from the start and let the heat click off twice before you start. It will take 2 to 3 long slow draws with quick exhales between to ramp things up to get decent cloud production. If that does not get you good results get a friend to help because the longer you can keep the hot air going through the load the better.

Thanks for the ideas. When you say to let the heat click off twice, how long do you wait to trigger the heat back on, after it clicks off the first time? I suppose you are suggesting to trigger it as soon as it clicks off. Then, I suppose it doesn’t take very long to click off for the second time.

Last edited:

wastedpotential

I have found that the material makes a difference. I have been taking notes for myself on which strains from my dispensary seem to vape better, for me.
Flavor is big for me, then clouds.

I currently have a strain that gives me wispy clouds and never seems to get brown, both in my Crafty and then the Plenty.

I start at around 5 for flavor, and bring it to 7. Sometimes it seems that it would be great to be able to go to 7.5, or 11.

wastedpotential,
Reactions: howie105

sapetoku

Start at 5.5 and once you run out of vape stir the flower and heat to 7.

I get huge clouds that way and you do get a massive dose out of it.

sapetoku,
Top Bottom