• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

mrb's bits n bobs

warren0728

just got my mrb's custom stem and mouthpiece ... this thing is a beauty!

dynavap-mrb-01.jpg

dynavap-mrb-02.jpg

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Good Day FC Members. This will be my last round for a while now I think.I'm without my camera right now so the less photos this time I'm afraid.

As always, all parts are exactly the same fit and dimensions as the official DV parts and 100% compatible. All items are check for fitment with several DV parts, and IF YOU DON'T SEE A CARB HOLE, there isn't one. All Grade II titanium except the modified M Stem of course.

PRICE:
£35.00 GBP to Europe
£40.00 GBP to World

(the M stem is £5 less)

warren0728

i posted this in dynavap but it belongs here too ...

i reconfigured my dynavaps (always fun) ... i paired my mrb custom stem with a spinning titanium mouthpiece that i heat anodized (i know it's not really anodizing but i don't know what else to call it)! i got pretty lucky with the color it blends perfectly into mrb's colors ...

everytime i use my dynavaps i am amazed at the power these little devices have! i love the look and feel of the mrb stem ... might have to get another one!

mrb-01.jpg

Slickwilly

Another awesome purchase from @mrb, 5 days across the pound and in my hand :rockon:

Letter R here. I noticed the slight green in the pics and had to snag it up. The lite pinkish hews with the green matches up nicely with ti tip and mouth piece. :tup:

Great work as always :clap:

2h5iv60.jpg

Slickwilly

That looks sick @Slickwilly :tup: those Ti parts are a lovely color!

Great pic, thanks for posting :)

That looks amazing! Congratulations!

Thank you both, I really have been enjoying it!

Once I put on the DV green tip and mouthpiece to that beautiful stem it was like they were meant for each other.

Just like a happily married couple, they will live as one together until the end. :tup:

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Another awesome purchase from @mrb, 5 days across the pound and in my hand :rockon:

Letter R here. I noticed the slight green in the pics and had to snag it up. The lite pinkish hews with the green matches up nicely with ti tip and mouth piece. :tup:

Great work as always :clap:

2h5iv60.jpg
That is beautiful. You couldn't help but be happy holding that. Enjoy in good health.

Top Bottom