• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

mrb's bits n bobs

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Surprised no ones nabbed k. Simple. Elegant. it has a certain je ne sais quoi.

I have to admit, I agree. It was the first design I ever made. Inspired by the beautiful double crown woodies DV used to sell. I always loved the woodies look, but I don't really use wood as I like simple cleaning (pull apart, dump in ISO, no fuss) . . I've made three like this one, I ended up keeping the first, the second was given to George, and this one is still looking for it's forever home :)

snamuh

ghost
I have to admit, I agree. It was the first design I ever made. Inspired by the beautiful double crown woodies DV used to sell. I always loved the woodies look, but I don't really use wood as I like simple cleaning (pull apart, dump in ISO, no fuss) . . I've made three like this one, I ended up keeping the first, the second was given to George, and this one is still looking for it's forever home :)

I had a hard time not choosing k. I have a small Omni and will be using q with that. I just purchased an Omni xl which I may buy a custom stem for at some point.

I agree... I like the ability to do a full cleaning.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
IMG-20190311-145407-406.jpg

Carb less, with omni condenser, Ti MP and matching tip. Thank you kind sir. Love the feel of this :haw:

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
This is going to be a long one, but is long overdue. I have some beautiful artwork to show off. Forgive the pictures, there was sunlight from a nearby window and I had a few minutes.

This first close up of a stem is by @mrb

This is the DynaVap shadow M with spinning mouthpiece by @danielj It was my first time working with him, highly highly recommended.

These are two @primitiveorganic stems. Beautiful in the daylight, they really “shine” at night!

Here is another @mrb stem, a gorgeous champagne color. So classy.

My first @primitiveorganic stem from way back when, just because.

Here is the full shot of the previous closeup @mrb stem. This thing is freaking awesome. Has 6 sides like a pencil, and a crazy air port.

Remember those two @primitiveorganic stems? This is them at night!

Here is a blue @mrb stem with a white @danielj spinning mouthpiece!

A @primitiveorganic stem I call starry night. Impossible to photograph, but when you spin it you see the painting starry night.

Thanks for posting the pics @-dab8- i love seeing them dressed up. That blue stem looks awesome with the white @danielj mouthpiece.
When i see all these wonderful creations from the other makers out there, I'm honored that people still buy mine :)

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I will be back in the uk for a month from around Easter time.. I should be able to get a few more stems and bodies made.

Get in touch if there is anything in particular you are after and I'll bear it in mind :)

Cheers
MrB

Kimberkay66

The need for knowledge...
Helio UK Friend,

Just decided to come on here to check & see what's going on. I am absolutely ready for any piece you have available for sale (capless). I have no preference. Something pretty is all I ask. Please Let me know.

Kimberkay66,

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Good Day FC members :wave: Today I have a few more stems & bodies to offer :)

As always, all parts are exactly the same fit and dimensions as the official DV parts and 100% compatible. All items are check for fitment with several DV parts, and IF YOU DON'T SEE A CARB HOLE, there isn't one. All Grade II titanium except the modified M Stem of course.

PRICE:
£35.00 GBP to Europe
£40.00 GBP to World

(the M stem is £5 less)

NOTE: #1 #2 #3 are on hold for the weekend as they were made on request but I am giving those members a few days to decide. If you want one of those 3 but are concerned about missing out on other options while you wait for availability I am happy to take payment for another stem but hold off on postage for a few days to see if 1-3 become available . . hope that makes sense. .

Numbers 4-11 are currently available.

Last edited:
Top Bottom