• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

mrb's bits n bobs

warren0728

well i finally got some condensers from dynavap and built my new xls with my new mrb stem and mrb wooden spinning mouthpiece! i love it just like i love my first mrb stem!

dynavap-mrb-blue.jpg

TNT_error

Have a question about the compatibility. I just received my mrb stem, and after installing the body, the XL condenser sticks up and isn't flushed or lower with the stem. Is this normal? I tried the xl condenser with my 19M body, and the condenser sits flushed with the m body.

TNT_error,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Ah you've already posted here @TNT_error

You are correct. The condenser should not stick out the end of the stem (at the tip end) when assembled. It should really be between flush and 1mm inset in my experience.

Is my Stem the same length as the M stem you have? As i just said in the pm to you it really should be 62mm. And I'm normally within 1/3rd of a millimeter of that...

Let me know, or pictures tell a thousand words..

NightOwl81

Introduction:
If you’ve seen me around the DV thread you might know that I like to make and modify my own components and accessories for my Dynavaps.
It was not my intention to become an 'accessory maker' here. But my love for making, combined with my love for dynavap, seems inescapable and I keep making things :)

Some items will/may occasionally be offered for sale here in this thread from time to time.
Prices (excluding shipping) are typically similar to UK prices at The Hedonist Club for equivalent items. Complicated items may be more.

I am not sure how available I will be for custom jobs, as this is just a bit of fun for me currently. But there is no harm in messaging me if there is something you are after :)

Below are examples of stems, stashes and even wooden mouthpieces I've made. . . .

1.jpg

a.jpg

DSCF5255.jpg

DCAA7_D9_B_D1_CF_43_B9_9_CD0_A71_C7_D3_E8_C1_A.jpg

698_AAC8_B_1_A49_4_DE5_A5_C0_297_AC5_E9_A1_F1.jpg

stems.jpg

1_copy.jpg
Are those available?
I live in France and would be happy to own one or two of these.

NightOwl81,

NightOwl81

Hello NightOwl,

thank you for the compliments!

I’m sorry to say that at this time I have stopped making these.
I’m not sure I’ll make any more. Never say never, but no plans right now.

Cheers
You’re welcome,
that is too bad for me .
it is really hard to find stylish stems like yours, even dynavap made stems have less swag.
Cheers.
Jonathan

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Good day to anyone still reading this old thread. It’s been a minute since i posted here.

I’ve been thinking about making some simple titanium bodies/stems, and powder-coating them in solid colours. .

I was planning on just doing some for myself, but wondered if there is still interest around these parts for third party bodies & stems?

Top Bottom