• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

mrb's bits n bobs

mario

I can't wait to get my "I" model in. I think I'm going to get full Omni condenser for it and a Ti Tip. I have a green omni, but I want this one to be my 'gunmetal' custom. I already have a Blue Ti body from Stardust as well. For some reason I can't stop myself from buying these things.

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Do these fit Omni condesors?

Yes they do. My stems and bodies have the exact same dimensions as the dynavap stems. They are fully compatible with all DV parts.

Providing you understand how the dynavap system works with bodies and stems creating standard and Xl length vapcaps respectively... Then my parts integrate in the exact same way.

Feel free to ask any more questions :)

mario

Still anxiously waiting mine in the mail. My omni parts are coming in today and I just got notified that my package has officially started flying over the ocean. I am pretty sure that it is going to be the most glorious looking piece in my entire collection. Can't wait to post pictures!

Slickwilly

Here is my latest camo splash anodized beauty from @mrb :love:

x1n8.jpg

I cant believe you didn't keep this awesome piece for yourself, sure glad I snagged this one when I did. C not #3 :lmao:
I added a cherry mouthpiece to finish it off. :rockon:

As last time it was a smooth transaction with quick shipping! :nod:

Here is another pix of my first stem (left) I received from @mrb a few months ago, the one that started it all for me. I thank you! :wave:It started out as a omni but I like the spinning mouth pieces better, so now it has a darkwood mp.
Also picked up this @doug@futo XL G2 Katalox stash from @snackmaster for a safe affordable home for the pair to live in. Thanks guys!:tup:

9apkdf.jpg

My first stem has seen its share of use, it actually has a nice rust like patina where its held when spinning. I believe it actually was meant to do that?

After an iso bath and light scrub the anodizing really pops and looks so vibrant! I always look forward to cleaning them :mental:

Couple other photos from a great day out and about with my first stem.

20fq9o6.jpg

27wzxmx.jpg

Look forward to what you @mrb will come up next! :cool::popcorn:

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
They make a lovely pair! @Slickwilly I'm so glad you like them :)

It's nice to see R2D2 again :) (the blue one always reminded me of the little guy) Thank for the review and the pics, I really like seeing them out in their new clothes :tup:

I think it always had the rust colour around the middle? Certainly won't change from your fingers, apart from going g dull until you next clean :)

Last edited:

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hi @mario

Im Glad you like Stem 'I' i'm sorry you've found scratches on the stem you don't like! I am about to send you a PM :)

On the subject. . . This is a hobby for me and I don't claim 100% perfection in my creations. That said, I am a picky person and I don't offer these items for sale if I think there are any noticeable/notable imperfections. I have kept many from sale because of very small imperfections, but it is totally possible that when making, storing photographing all of these I miss a small blemish that is not so small to someone else.
But I am here largely because the positive energy running around the forums and I want everyone to be happy, so always get in touch :tup:

Cheers

mario

No worries at all! Like I said it's a beautiful piece. (and if I wanted something that would never ever scratch, then I wouldn't have bought something made of Titanium ha!)

It was not a complaint at all, and I'm still insanely happy with it in my collection. Custom works are custom. They all have a personality and that is what makes it special. :)

Top Bottom