• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

mrb's bits n bobs

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Update:

I have ordered some Titanium! :)
And therefore I will likely have some stems and bodies for sale in January.

If anyone is after anything in particular, based on what i have previously made, then feel free to get in touch.
You wouldn't be obligated to give me any money at this point or even buy it when it's done...

BUT please only get in touch if you are genuinely interested/likely to buy what you request...
I mostly make these things for my own enjoyment of designing/making and it would be a shame to make a boat load of custom requests only to sell none of them :)

Finally - I've had so many issues getting hold of titanium stock that actually has the perfect dimensions for vc compatability that until i have the material in hand i can't guarantee I'll be making anything. So i will post here once I have my order and can confirm all is well.

Best wishes to all.
MrB
Great to hear!!! I love the stem I have from you. Where is the best place to see your previous work?

ubardog

Thank you @-dab8-

The best collection of photos is at the beginning of this thread.
There will be other examples strewn around the dynavap thread, but finding them in the 1500+ pages won't be fun :)

My Ti arrivied today . The ID is off closer to 7mm. I got some reaming todo . Hope we didn't order from same suppier or you might be disapointed

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@ubardog well that's better than poor spec I've recieved in the past. Mine was always a touch too big. And obviously you can't add in more Ti to narrow it back to 8mm :)

ubardog

yea true I allready have 1 peace that fits a tip. took all of 5 mins tbh. So i think I was just having a moan . 8.1mm is suddenly 7mm when I've just got the hump lmao

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Thank you @-dab8-

The best collection of photos is at the beginning of this thread.
There will be other examples strewn around the dynavap thread, but finding them in the 1500+ pages won't be fun :)
Ah ok. I have been through this thread, just wasn’t sure if you had a site or Instagram or something also.

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I've made some without a carb hole, and I'll def make a few this time...

By mostly i make them with the carb hole. Because it is not always possible to add the hole later, and i personally like the carb hole, and it can always be blocked internally by an x-ring on the condenser...

But if anyone wants to register interest in carb-less versions let me know. The higher the interest the more i might make without..

Mr Turnip

I'd be interested if you do some carbless I'm after something that will fit in my Normal sized dynastash all mine are stardustsailor XL carbless stems.

I do like number #5 in the first pic first post I don't want to use a condenser or mouth piece so the mouth end needs a nice little chamfer or a nice design you could incorporate.

Cheers

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Prices inc Delivery,

EUROPE: £35.00GBP
WORLD: £40.00GBP

If you can't see a carb hole, it doesn't have one. All items are grade II titanium. All items have been checked for fitment with multiple parts. All designs are achieved with polishing, sandblasting and/or anodising.
Feel free to ask any questions :tup:

Last edited:

Mono Loco

Hi. Nice, clean work! I see two different length stems you make. Are they the same lengths as the OEM DynaVap pieces, with the shorter one being 45mm ("body") and the longer one being 62mm ("stem")? If so, I assume they use the OEM condensers from DynaVap. Or, do you make condensers, as well?

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Hi. Nice, clean work! I see two different length stems you make. Are they the same lengths as the OEM DynaVap pieces, with the shorter one being 45mm ("body") and the longer one being 62mm ("stem")? If so, I assume they use the OEM condensers from DynaVap. Or, do you make condensers, as well?
no condensers. These are just bodies or stems. Highly recommended.

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

Hi,

I sell bodies & stems in the same 45mm & 62mm as Dynavap. They are the same dimensions as official DV parts and 100% compatible. The only thing to note is that a few of my bodies & stems do not have a carb hole. Some people prefer to not have it.

You can use your own condensers and mouthpieces just like you would with regular DV bodies and stems.

Cheers.

no condensers. These are just bodies or stems. Highly recommended.

Cheers man :tup:

Mono Loco

Hi,

I sell bodies & stems in the same 45mm & 62mm as Dynavap. They are the same dimensions as official DV parts and 100% compatible. The only thing to note is that a few of my bodies & stems do not have a carb hole. Some people prefer to not have it.

You can use your own condensers and mouthpieces just like you would with regular DV bodies and stem
Great, thank you for that confirmation. Unfortunately, DynaVap doesn't seem to stock color choices for their Ti mouthpieces, just the plain and the current flavor of the month, so to speak. Do you, by chance, sell them? I wonder if George would sell plain (raw?) ones to you in bulk, for a discount (wholesale), and maybe Ti tips, too, such that you could color them and then sell them!? I especially liked your multi-colored mouthpiece. I think colored mouthpieces would be nice companions to your handsome stems. Hmmm ... I guess you could color the Ti condensers, as well, no??? Oh, I forgot ... this is just a hobby for you, not a business!

mero614

Update:

I have ordered some Titanium! :)
And therefore I will likely have some stems and bodies for sale in January.

If anyone is after anything in particular, based on what i have previously made, then feel free to get in touch.
You wouldn't be obligated to give me any money at this point or even buy it when it's done...

BUT please only get in touch if you are genuinely interested/likely to buy what you request...
I mostly make these things for my own enjoyment of designing/making and it would be a shame to make a boat load of custom requests only to sell none of them :)

Finally - I've had so many issues getting hold of titanium stock that actually has the perfect dimensions for vc compatability that until i have the material in hand i can't guarantee I'll be making anything. So i will post here once I have my order and can confirm all is well.

Best wishes to all.
MrB
very nice selection..i will revisit my friend.

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
This one is also available.. It's my ShadoW M stem that I was never going to use, so i altered it..

Polished MP,
Sandblasted body area,
'ShadoW black' grip.

For sale at £5 less than the price of my titanium bodies/stems. It may have come out nice, but hey, it's no titanium :)

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
This one is also available.. It's my ShadoW M stem that I was never going to use, so i altered it..

Polished MP,
Sandblasted body area,
'ShadoW black' grip.

For sale at £5 less than the price of my titanium bodies/stems. It may have come out nice, but hey, it's no titanium :)
Wow! Great work as usual! Lol “it’s no titanium”.

Top Bottom