Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

Riik

Hey there,
does anyone know if the wand charges the batteries as a balanced pair? I dont need a separate set of batteries and would prefer to just charge it in the wand - in case the wand charges properly. Thanks
Read the instructions. Its all there.

Riik,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
hello forum,
I've just received my new wand I purchased in dynavapeu sale.
In the Induction area behind the glass I can se little cable.
Is this how it ought to be?
Thank you very much.
Yeah, I believe (if I remember correctly, that is, tho I think my wire is red...? meh, can't be bothered to dig it out to look) that's an overheat sensor of some sort... yer ok :tup:

Riik

hello forum,
Thank you very much.
I looked into mine and I can also see a bit of blue cable behind the glass, not as much as your but it is there. I have been using my wand for a couple of yrs now and no issues of melting cables...

Riik,
Reactions: ddubb

bluepom

hello forum,
Thank you very much.
All good.
Just pack the cap, double click Wand, turn upside down and place vapcap on little glass lip inside Wand, wait for second click, inhale. Repeat at your leisure, enjoy.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Yeah, I believe (if I remember correctly, that is, tho I think my wire is red...? meh, can't be bothered to dig it out to look) that's an overheat sensor of some sort... yer ok :tup:
So I dug out the Ol' Wand cuz the weather's been pretty mild as of late and most of the snow's gone, so I want to hit the trails and I just got a bunch of good flower... no need for carts or shitty dab pens/stupid overpriced e-rigs... Anywho, my overheat sensor wire's casing is clear... so yeah, it looks like shiny copper, not red ✌️

kokolokokolokon

Hi guys! I want to share a method i use to vape hash (or herb, but i use hash) with the wand, the concentrate insert and the stem-chamber of a ptglass aio. To keep the insert on the wand i use the silicon of the tempest adapter + one oring (the silicon is a little big).
180C: i can wait till the time out for big rips or start hitting it when it stops blinking to get flavorful hits and then big hits. After the time out i can hit it more since it keeps the heat

The method doesn’t need a bong, it is hands free or one handed

ddubb

Last weekend I took the Wand out and paired it with Original Kavatza I had with me by chance :)

IMG-1957-1.jpg

I am searching for some good case for outdoor use. From what I could see, there are not many options here in Europe available unfortunately.

Riik

Last weekend I took the Wand out and paired it with Original Kavatza I had with me by chance :)

IMG-1957-1.jpg

I am searching for some good case for outdoor use. From what I could see, there are not many options here in Europe available unfortunately.
I use a clam style glasses case, I found a big one in a pound shop. Fits the Wand perfectly -it even has a leopard skin print!

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I've been thinking of buying a Wand, but the ispire web site has no Wands and nothing about the Wand and no place to look for support. Is the Wand out of date or why are they pretending it doesn't exist? I'm not sure about buying something that is unsupported and no place to go for spare parts, info, etc. Thanks for any insight.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I've been thinking of buying a Wand, but the ispire web site has no Wands and nothing about the Wand and no place to look for support. Is the Wand out of date or why are they pretending it doesn't exist? I'm not sure about buying something that is unsupported and no place to go for spare parts, info, etc. Thanks for any insight.
I'm pretty sure iSpire itself only works directly with vendors for support of The Wand. Back when this was initially released, I purchased my unit directly from China thru Sourcemore (had to purchase my own batteries) because of the deal that was offered at the time, however, it does look like they're phasing them out there now... I wouldn't worry tho, this product is very popular and I don't think it's going anywhere soon.

Anyway, here's a read I found a little interesting about the the company:

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I got mine from VapeLifeStore for about $90. DynaVap sells them also. I agree it's a little disconcerting that you can't really get to the manufacturer, but I haven't had any problem with mine and at 90 bucks, it's not that huge a concern for me. I was hoping to eventually get the Sense, but I'm getting the sense that I won't be getting a Sense. I guess we'll have to see what other vendors come out with IHs with larger receivers. In the mean time, my Wand seems pretty stable.

Petetbay

You could get it here for peace of mind, plus it goes on sale here too,
Good in the states, but they don’t send battery powered devices to Canada, I tried to get a V-Wand when it was 40% off and you can’t find the V-Wand in Canada.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Already got my reservation for the first week of May. RE Thaw!: I'm hoping the harbor is still partially frozen when I get up there. Some years the harp seals welp their white-coat pups on the vast sea ice flows, but that'll be over by May. One of the great things I've learned the last few years is that the sea ice isn't from local harbors but from the Arctic, ending up in my front yard from May into June courtesy of the south flowing Labrador Current. I've already taken a look at the offerings of the New Brunswick and Nova Scotia provincial cannabis stores. Hoping my favorite rosin will be in stock at one or the other.:)

badbee

A lot of manufacturers don't want to deal with direct to consumer sales, retail is a pain in the ass. There are articles and a video about the Wand on their home page. I've had mine a couple of years now and it's probably the most solid and reliable vaping related device I've purchased. You could beat someone with that thing and then use it for a victory cap when you are done.

delta hotel

Wand + Anvil thermocore + xl bowl = Really Something. My word!
I've got a Thermocore coming. With my original oven, I almost always use it to RTL with a torch. I have no experience with the Wand but I'm thinking of picking one up now that my Thermocore is coming. Can you detail a little how you're using it or how efficiently it can RTL?

I'm eyeing a Wand for when I want to take the Anvil out and it's windy or bright or I can't just use a torch, so I don't mind it taking a LITTLE longer for the convenience of being able to bring it where it's inconvenient to now. I just want to know how long I plan to wait to get close to an RTL or dark extraction, and how many bowls in that range I'd be able to run through on a battery charge.

delta hotel,

Roffa

I've got a Thermocore coming. With my original oven, I almost always use it to RTL with a torch. I have no experience with the Wand but I'm thinking of picking one up now that my Thermocore is coming. Can you detail a little how you're using it or how efficiently it can RTL?

I'm eyeing a Wand for when I want to take the Anvil out and it's windy or bright or I can't just use a torch, so I don't mind it taking a LITTLE longer for the convenience of being able to bring it where it's inconvenient to now. I just want to know how long I plan to wait to get close to an RTL or dark extraction, and how many bowls in that range I'd be able to run through on a battery charge.
Head on over to the Anvil thread, because there are numerous discussions on thermocore and heating methods. 2 seem to work well for a RTL effect: set the wand timer and ride out the timer, disregarding the clicks. OR: preheat the oven, drop in the bowl (don't screw all the way down) heat until click. Obviously, if you preheat the oven to higher temp, that will give you a darker roast. I didn't like the OG oven with the wand, but now, with better composition and more mass, it's ace.

I add that I do both, Wand (easy to take, out of doors, if I'm travelling) and torch (for the oomph effect). The effect with induction is different, I believe due to less radiant heat in the heat up phase. It's why I preheat, to get that radiant heat going.

Roffa,

ApparentlyStoned

When life gives you lemons, lemon tek
I’m on vacation and brought my wand. I left my batteries at home. I need to go to a vape shop for batteries.

What should I ask for?

ApparentlyStoned,
Top Bottom