• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I came across a post in Reddit VaporEnts about that wand: https://www.getispire.com/the-wand/

the-wand-updated.jpg

induction-heat.png

the-wand-banger-cups-updated-4.jpg

Although it doesn't seems for sale at the moment. Looks interesting imho.

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
On the way, will post some impressions when it arrives. From my conversations with Inspire or Aspire it sounds like they are committed to making a formidable entry into the flower and concentrates market and this product is just the beginning for them, so I have high expectations. Should have it in the middle of next week hopefully. Will leave impressions when I get it if I can move away from the mermaid VB (the honeymoon period is pretty strong).

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi Liam, did you re-named it the Magic Wand? By the past, 8/10 years ago, there was a vape called the Magic wand...

Do you mean the units will be shipped in 3 days? Great :cheers:

Liam

Manufacturer
Hi ,its the “magic” Wand.
officially THE WAND
Hi Liam, did you re-named it the Magic Wand? By the past, 8/10 years ago, there was a vape called the Magic wand...

Do you mean the units will be shipped in 3 days? Great :cheers:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
What are the differentiators between this and a Neo?
Nothing like it ! This is mainly a dab rig,more like the Dabber Switch and is also induction powered and you get more control temp wise i think,but the cup metal is encased with quartz ? @Liam I've been a bit busy the last couple of days but I am going to get back to our e-mail conversation later !

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
“Our Borosilicate Glass Banger cups have ferrous metal encased in between two sealed walls of Quartz completely sealed away from the dabbing environment and creating an absolutely clean and sealed Quartz Banger cup.”

:shrug:
The banger is Boro ,cause from technological POV quartz is not need here. The insert itself is metal encased in quartz heater by induction.
You need the metal so the induction can work .
the-wand-banger-cups-updated-3.jpg

1617051446514.png
@Liam is there really a voice activation function when you say "abracadabra" or is it just a joke :D ?

Last edited:

Liam

Manufacturer
Hi @Liam , 710°F isn't the sweet spot at all, it's too hot and only used cause 710 looks like the OIL wording, + or- 500°F is a lot better for tasty dabs!

Exactly, that is not the sweetest for most of the cases, but due to the fact concentrates vary from 1 to the other, we decided to allow the highest temp to go even beyond that. But we do encourage users to play with it gradually so that they learn their best temp for themselves. What's more? they are able to save that temp in the memory of The Wand for next time, hassle-free. Say goodbye to the old-school, torch-flame+timer combo.

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
@Liam UPS didn't come yesterday and said that they missed us, but there is someone there all day. They guaranteed they'd come today by 4 pm UK time. I was planning to let my colleagues in the UK have a whirl with it for a week or so before forwarding it to me here, I'll send you all their feedback privately. I'll post my opinions here, If someone has some really interesting things that they come up with before I get to try it. I'll see if you can replicate it and then I can post before I have it.

Top Bottom