Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

Lighthanded

So the new ispire V wand is out and i feel like its a missed opportunity to allow it to dock to the base/bubbler stand. Instead its hanging off the thin walled banger with the weight of 2 x 18650s and the wand itself floating an inch above the base. Im guessing this was to conserve some space over the OG wand and tripod setup? Cant really see any benefits otherwise?

GratefulDread

So the new ispire V wand is out and i feel like its a missed opportunity to allow it to dock to the base/bubbler stand. Instead its hanging off the thin walled banger with the weight of 2 x 18650s and the wand itself floating an inch above the base. Im guessing this was to conserve some space over the OG wand and tripod setup? Cant really see any benefits otherwise?
Is there a video of it somewhere? I'm only seeing a single image of it on their site.

GratefulDread,
Reactions: LesPlenty

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Is there a video of it somewhere? I'm only seeing a single image of it on their site.
Check out @VGOODIEZ site, more pics there. I’m a little confused by the design choice to let the device hang off those fragile bangers as well. Maybe I’m just missing how this really functions but initial impressions haven’t steered me away from the Dab Ready just yet.

Petetbay

I’m liking the look of the V Wand. I have no interest in the bubbler or using it with the concentrate/herb cups I have better options and use only for DV/Anvil heating which it does very good. :2c:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Found a case that fits the Wand (and a SKC adapter) like a glove 👍. I did have to pull the foam insert out, and cut away the zipper side for optimal fit though.

Cool, bitchin' zippered hard-shell sunglass cases often rule for small vapes etc, too... I've been using my old Revo (sadly, the shades are long gone:cry:) case for years with all kinds of vape stuff... love it! :tup:✌️

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So, I just ordered a Wand (in anticipation of the Tempest) and I see there are two versions of the Skull Kandy adapter for Dynavaps. I don't know how long version 2 has been out, but has anybody used both and have an opinion on which is better? It looks like the Etsy store is the best place to order, but 25 bucks (with shipping) seems like a lot...

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So, I just ordered a Wand (in anticipation of the Tempest) and I see there are two versions of the Skull Kandy adapter for Dynavaps. I don't know how long version 2 has been out, but has anybody used both and have an opinion on which is better? It looks like the Etsy store is the best place to order, but 25 bucks (with shipping) seems like a lot...
I got the OG SkullKandyCreations one way back when it first came out and still use it and it works fine... still the same price, too, but if I bought a Wand today, I'd probably try one these first (never used or even heard about another SKC version):

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
This is what V2 looks like.
il_1588xN.5208988291_kasg.jpg

Some have said the glass option you posted take more power and works more slowly. Most seem to like the the SkullKandy option better.

Oil420FL

Is the V2 temp regulation the same as the original Wand? [relying on time to reach temp without actual temp monitoring, so a second cycle to reheat the banger overshoots the set temp]

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I included that photo to show V2 of the skull kandy adapter for the wand. I have no knowledge of different versions of the wand itself at this point. I just received the one I ordered this week so tonight will be my first experience with one.

And, btw, since nobody expressed an opinion about V2 of the adapter I just ordered V1 from Etsy. It seems well loved...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
After a night of playing with the wand with several different Vapcaps, I see that the wand can be used effectively without an adapter. However, It looks like it will be a lot easier and consistent to use an adapter and I look forward to the arrival of the skull candy V1s.

I am happy to see that I have the newer version that has a larger temperature range. The manual says it starts at 400 to 800 but I see that I can go as low as 250.

What temperature are you guys setting it for generally for a vapcap use? 400° seems to work well.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
After a night of playing with the wand with several different Vapcaps, I see that the wand can be used effectively without an adapter. However, It looks like it will be a lot easier and consistent to use an adapter and I look forward to the arrival of the skull candy V1s.

I am happy to see that I have the newer version that has a larger temperature range. The manual says it starts at 400 to 800 but I see that I can go as low as 250.

What temperature are you guys setting it for generally for a vapcap use? 400° seems to work well.
Temp? despite the display, there is no temp control or actual readings being measured rt. The temp is based on how long it takes to heat up one of the metal lined banger cups... for me it's just basically on or off when using a vapcap.. i just usually keep it on the lowest temp setting or 1 flower setting... but none of it seems to matter much... the cap don't care! Ha! Just press the button twice to put it in auto mode and drop your cap in til it clicks... couldn't be easier!

kokolokokolokon

I included that photo to show V2 of the skull kandy adapter for the wand. I have no knowledge of different versions of the wand itself at this point. I just received the one I ordered this week so tonight will be my first experience with one.

And, btw, since nobody expressed an opinion about V2 of the adapter I just ordered V1 from Etsy. It seems well loved...
Maybe im late, but the difference is the v1 can be used with normal vapcaps, it has a inner diameter of 12mm, the v2 has 14mm ID so it can be use with armored and will be compatible with the tempest

(I wish i can buy one from europe….i did read it works better Than glass adapters)

bluepom

You can just turn the Wand upside down and place the Dynavap on the little lip inside, handsfree and works great.

Cannabiker

As @Bologna noted, the temp setting won't change the heating profile, and it is in no way referenced to the timing needs of a DV. But I still keep mine set to 250 F (the lowest setting) to prevent stupid accidents. I once put a Dyna back into the Wand after a hit, just to have somewhere to put it. I was using it in auto mode, and I didn't realize it hadn't shut down in the time it took me to pull a hit (that flashing light really could be brighter). I had it set to 800, so I didn't realize my mistake until I basically had a reclaim fire. Now it's always at 250.

Last edited:

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Grabbed a wand in anticipation of my Tempest beta unit arrival, decided to try out the banger setup last night. My very low expectations were were very much surpassed; it’s a surprisingly good setup for quick dabs on your rig!

ApparentlyStoned

When life gives you lemons, lemon tek
Do the batteries drain while it’s in standby? Should I be turning it off between sessions? Dynavap user.

ApparentlyStoned,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Do the batteries drain while it’s in standby? Should I be turning it off between sessions? Dynavap user.
I guess that would depend on what you consider to be a session and the length of time on standby....? but with usb-c and a decent block usually not too far away, I've never had much of an issue with batteries/battery life.... if you use it everyday or multiple times a day, like I do/did, I rarely shut it down completely... I never even take the batteries out all that often and just plug it in to charge quickly, in the car, wherever.... I've even charged it off my jbl bluetooth speaker a few times...!

Edit: still using the same batteries I got before the product was initially released, or received, rather, too....:tup:

Last edited:

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
think I'll pick up a wand on bf sale as I doubt it'll get cheaper and as I'm not really a torch fan, I figure if I'm going down the TED hole this seems like the best portable.

The wand is a great heater. Biggest downside is the battery meter, which is so inaccurate that it's next to useless. But apart from that, it's a reliable and consistent performer. :spliff:

Top Bottom