Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

budski

cantre member
cyber monday only deal at VPM $83! I shoulda waited. oh well, vgoodies is hella fast, ordered Tday and it's out for delivery, Ordered from dynavap same day and not shipped yet, hoping this work well for the helix tip and perf cap, I have a B w/copper fmj, will be interesting to compare.

Last edited:

budski

cantre member
Color me impressed! Biggest hits ever out of the B/fmj!!! with no fuss or guesswork!
Super easy to drop a chunk of wax in the banger on the bubbler, I'll have to give away my extra Qomo.
This'll just pull me deeper into the rabbit hole:shrug:

Riik

I guess that would depend on what you consider to be a session and the length of time on standby....? but with usb-c and a decent block usually not too far away, I've never had much of an issue with batteries/battery life.... if you use it everyday or multiple times a day, like I do/did, I rarely shut it down completely... I never even take the batteries out all that often and just plug it in to charge quickly, in the car, wherever.... I've even charged it off my jbl bluetooth speaker a few times...!

Edit: still using the same batteries I got before the product was initially released, or received, rather, too....:tup:
Ditto here. I've had my Wand for almost 2 yrs and I never switch it off, use it ~7+ times/day. Still going strong.

SockPuppetTheatrics

Does anyone run into issues with their Wand not recognizing DVs that are mostly titanium? I have one that uses the 9-fin Ti tip, and I can only get it to start heating if I physically touch the cap to the inner wall of the heating chamber (which I've only done as an experiment with an empty DV because I'm pretty sure that leads to overheating and combustion). I would think the steel in the cap should be enough ferroconductive material to get the wand to start a heating cycle.

Apologies if this has been discussed earlier in the thread; a search didn't return any relevant results, and there are over 30 pages of posts.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Anyone with the V-Wand want to chime in on its functionality? Was going to get the Wand but think the V-Wand would work better for me.
I have the V-wand as well as the Wand. It works great, it's just a different form than the Wand, and it comes with a bubbler. You can easily lay it on it's side, come from above, below. Wish more people knew about these. Also, works great for dabs, as does the Wand. I bought two of the V-wands from VGoodiez at 40% off, I liked it so much.
The Wand is nice, and the V-wand is nice. You can't go wrong with either.

budski

cantre member
Ti tip and glass body works fine for me.
I have found the perf cap heats up a wee slower and cools quickly due to the air channels, I've been using a short FMJ on the perf cap leaving 1/4 of the perf exposed. This holds the heat longer and slows the cooling effect of the air through the steel creating a hotter draw.

twain55

I have the V-wand as well as the Wand. It works great, it's just a different form than the Wand, and it comes with a bubbler. You can easily lay it on it's side, come from above, below. Wish more people knew about these. Also, works great for dabs, as does the Wand. I bought two of the V-wands from VGoodiez at 40% off, I liked it so much.
The Wand is nice, and the V-wand is nice. You can't go wrong with either.
Thanks for the info. I had the V-Wand in my cart but never pulled the trigger.

sickmanfraud

I think this is my first post in this thread.

I bought a Wand and Dynavap M combo on Black Friday and I just received it from my USA address.

In my first attempt, I did not hear the click and I combusted. I decided to go to the Ispire website to see if there were any instructions for use with a Dynavap.

The Ispire Wand is not even listed on their website.

Can someone please help me understand what is going on? Thanks

sickmanfraud,

bluepom

I bought a Wand and Dynavap M combo on Black Friday and I just received it from my USA address.

In my first attempt, I did not hear the click and I combusted. I decided to go to the Ispire website to see if there were any instructions for use with a Dynavap.

Give it a good clean to get rid of the combustion smell, then try it a few times without weed in, until you work out the "click" on your Dynavap, they are all slightly different. The Ispire Wand has nothing to do with Dynavap, it just works well with it.

badbee

I don't use an insert and free hand the heating. The cap gets inserted from underneath with the top of the cap just below where the rim of the glass starts to curve out. You either need to heat a little past the click or need to preheat. From cold I heat until the second click and then count 3 more light flashes (3 seconds). For the following heat ups, from warm, only go 2 seconds past the click. I add another 0.5 to 1.0 seconds when the battery is below 50%. Yes, there is some danger of combustion and note that I like to finish in 2 hits and push the ABV until it comes out very dark. Stop at the click and you will get more, lighter hits.

That all sounds annoying and complicated but it quickly becomes muscle memory and you barely need to pay attention. I've had the Wand a couple of years and have only used a torch once or twice in that time. I much prefer using the Wand.

StoneyBeached

Hello all, I have a question for anyone with a v wand and time to answer. I already have a few concentrates setups; DC enail, proxy and a core. I am getting tired of buying atomizers and was wondering how the vwand performed? I've heard the banger cups are fragile. Seems like the wand hanging the way it does might cause stress to the banger. Would it be worth it for me to pick one up or would I just be buying extra glass all the time defeating the purpose? I'm not clumsy but would use it probably 8x-10x a day. I have a dynavap but rarely (if ever) use it, so would really just be for the concentrates. Any help I'd much appreciated!

Last edited:

Texus

Seems like the wand hanging the way it does might cause stress to the banger. Would it be worth it for me to pick one up or would I just be buying extra glass all the time defeating the purpose?
Well, I wouldn't hang the Wand off the banger. You are better off using their tripod or something similar, or holding it in your hand while heating.

I have not had an issue with banger durability with the Wand. And it does come with 2 bangers and 2 cups included.

While I know that you are trying to avoid buying replacements, also feels worth noting that you in general aren't going to find bangers for any system cheaper than the $20 Wand ones, or the replacement cups at 2 for $30. A good deal cheaper than Puffco atomizer replacements for sure.

StoneyBeached

Well, I wouldn't hang the Wand off the banger. You are better off using their tripod or something similar, or holding it in your hand while heating.

I have not had an issue with banger durability with the Wand. And it does come with 2 bangers and 2 cups included.

While I know that you are trying to avoid buying replacements, also feels worth noting that you in general aren't going to find bangers for any system cheaper than the $20 Wand ones, or the replacement cups at 2 for $30. A good deal cheaper than Puffco atomizer replacements for sure.
I meant the V Wand not the regular wand. It's designed to hang from the outer banger, it works on any glass or the included bubbler. Vgoodiez still has a holiday sale, so was thinking about a change from the core.

StoneyBeached,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
wondering how the vwand performed?
I have the DAAB and WAND by Ispire and the DAAB is great...once you mod the cups to use a SiC bowl instead as the quartz cups can take a bit to keep clean and are easily broken (like any quartz banger except you cannot flame clean the Ispire cups, the reason for the SiC hack). I rarely use the DAAB now (I do on occasion as it is a cloud monster but prefer my Peak Pro or Pockety) and the Wand is only used with DVs and is the best IH for that for me so far (I have 5 IHs to pick from).

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Hey there,
does anyone know if the wand charges the batteries as a balanced pair? I dont need a separate set of batteries and would prefer to just charge it in the wand - in case the wand charges properly. Thanks
Yes, you can charge the batteries in the Wand as a balanced pair, no problem.

budski

cantre member
and use it while plugged in! I would have given up on dynas w/out the wand, now I'm stuck in the hole and waiting for a tempest at release.
Eeenie Meenie Minie Moe
53470552220_f8b45b5403_b.jpg

ps. helix style vent holes in the vaphit bowl w/perf cap under the glass works beautifully in the wand!

Last edited:

bluepom

Quick question for those that know electronics, is it OK to use the Wand as a "tabletop" , always charging, as I mainly use it at home. Constantly recharging and swapping batteries, is becoming a pain. Cheers.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Quick question for those that know electronics, is it OK to use the Wand as a "tabletop" , always charging, as I mainly use it at home. Constantly recharging and swapping batteries, is becoming a pain. Cheers.
When I was using mine regularly I only ever charged it with the cord and never ended up using the nice charger I purchased along with the batteries at IMR. I don't believe it supports true "pass-through" charging, as it stops actually charging when you fire the device... personally, I'd usually wait til it dropped to one bar before popping the cord on... but I wouldn't stress about it either and top it off as I felt fit. It drops the first bar rather (too) quickly and there's a noticeable power drop midway thru the last one... I tested the original batteries recently and they're still perfectly fine.

But yeah, I wouldn't leave the cord attached all the time... mostly cuz it's not necessary and a little in the way and annoying, usb-c is easy enough cuz it duplexes and not to risk damage to the cord and connectors. But I doubt there's much to worry about either way.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
It has quick swap batteries that are cheap, abuse the batteries any way you want and simply swap them for new ones when cactus, not babying the batteries may shorten their life from 5 years down to 4.5.:2c:
In this instance, I would use a 1amp or less wall-wart to keep the Wand battery topped up if left plugged in @bluepom but would turn it off when unattended for extended periods like overnight because we have all seen lithium battery fires and how nasty they are.

Top Bottom