Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

eyevape

👀
I’m new to the Wand, using it to heat a mechanical vape. I wonder if it’s advisable to turn it off when it’s sitting on my desk all day, being used occasionally. The battery display is weird anyway, so from my short usage I can’t tell if always-on drains the battery much. Do you long time users ever turn off your Wands?

bluepom

I’m new to the Wand, using it to heat a mechanical vape. I wonder if it’s advisable to turn it off when it’s sitting on my desk all day, being used occasionally. The battery display is weird anyway, so from my short usage I can’t tell if always-on drains the battery much. Do you long time users ever turn off your Wands?
The battery display is from an unknown dimension, just ignore it.
With good batteries you should get 50+ heat ups of a Dynavap. I just throw it on charge during the day for an hour or so, never runs out. I've had my Wand for 3+ years, no issues with daily use.

Riik

The battery display is from an unknown dimension, just ignore it.
With good batteries you should get 50+ heat ups of a Dynavap. I just throw it on charge during the day for an hour or so, never runs out. I've had my Wand for 3+ years, no issues with daily use.
I've had a Wand for 2 years and never turn it off. It has an auto off after few secs, seems to work fine.

Top Bottom