• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

iHeat 510 Heater Cartridge

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Forgive me if this post doesn't belong here but I am looking for information regarding a good 510 battery for THC vape cartridges. I have been using the old standard battery threads for too long. I want to upgrade.

I need one that accepts different shaped 510 atomizers and heat adjustable.

I am not up to date on these things.

Thanks

Yeah way off, try posting a new thread in ask FC, and check out this: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/yocan-handy-box-mod-battery.40737/

ZenMonkey

I can see how the name might throw people off. Iheat cartridge isn’t a cartridge but a wood convection vaporizer for flower.

You can get a mod box and use for this, as well as cartridges, and dabbing. If you just want to go cartridge it’s going to be overkill though.

PaperClouds

So my eVic Dual stopped recognizing the iHeat. I’ve been using a VooPoo Drag with good results but I would like be able to use it with the Dual still. Is there any way to fix this?

PaperClouds,

Hippie

I'd take the batteries out, unscrew the iheat, clean the contacts and check if the centre pin is stuck
(use something that won't scratch the contacts like wooden or plastic rod and push down a few times to see how springy it is and free it again if it's sticking)
I use a heatsink with my old evic Primo se and Cuboid mods as a work around as this is quite common on older mods in my experience.
I don't have an iheat yet so I don't know if you can adjust the centre pin without effecting the resistance so that may also be a possible fix.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Hello there fellow vaporizers of fine herbs.

I haven't been following developments. Has a side-by-side box mod emerged that fits the iHeat and is nice? Something other than the Witcher and Disguiser mods I mean... Using the iHeat in public is a little awkward as it sticks out a bit too much and attracts attention...

Also, I'm surprised Alan offers bamboo tubes. Bamboo tubes in general are just not durable enough and tend to split sooner or later, in my experience. I used to make bongs with bamboo..Having said that, the black bamboo can look really sexy.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Hello there fellow vaporizers of fine herbs.

I haven't been following developments. Has a side-by-side box mod emerged that fits the iHeat and is nice? Something other than the Witcher and Disguiser mods I mean... Using the iHeat in public is a little awkward as it sticks out a bit too much and attracts attention...

Also, I'm surprised Alan offers bamboo tubes. Bamboo tubes in general are just not durable enough and tend to split sooner or later, in my experience. I used to make bongs with bamboo..Having said that, the black bamboo can look really sexy.

I really like the AsterRT sbs mod with my impcognito, the iHeat is just slightly too large to fit it, but perhaps Alan can make you a custom one that is just thinner enough to fit... That may not be possible though as the iHeat is already quite narrow for 18mm (imp takes a smaller stem size, like the Heat Island)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: PPN

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I really like the AsterRT sbs mod with my impcognito, the iHeat is just slightly too large to fit it, but perhaps Alan can make you a custom one that is just thinner enough to fit... That may not be possible though as the iHeat is already quite narrow for 18mm (imp takes a smaller stem size, like the Heat Island)
A 14mm 510 iheat seems like it would be ideal. Keep the same specs change the hole size and shave off a mm or 2 from the outside

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I really like the AsterRT sbs mod with my impcognito
I have it and it's a nice mod but it will not fit the Iheat... maybe a custom one... I use my Aster with my Hercule 510 currently but with my diy dry herb atty too or Gen2 dry herb atty by Divine Tribe. Although if the Impcognito fits the Aster, the Imp classic will not fit (I only have a Imp and no Impcognito).

Sorry to be slightly off-topic!

Shit Snacks

A 14mm 510 iheat seems like it would be ideal. Keep the same specs change the hole size and shave off a mm or 2 from the outside

I think the heater would need to be a little smaller as well, that could be pretty cool though! I do like the 18mm bowl size however, iHeat may already be as small as possible considering that limitation

I have it and it's a nice mod but it will not fit the Iheat... maybe a custom one... I use my Aster with my Hercule 510 currently but with my diy dry herb atty too or Gen2 dry herb atty by Divine Tribe. Although if the Impcognito fits the Aster, the Imp classic will not fit (I only have a Imp and no Impcognito).

Sorry to be slightly off-topic!

You are correct on all accounts lol checkout the imp threads ;)

I probably should have grabbed one of those hcigar VT5 nanos when they were cheap and available. Not side by side, but that would be pretty compact with the iHeat and have a DNA chip for on demand convection temp controlled...

I think I am going to try my iHeat on the Sinuous P80 now, I'm starting to get a feel for optic fox and maybe I can get some sort of temp control going without DNA that way... Otherwise I can put it back on my bronze RX 250 which I might do regardless, the iHeat has the benefit of weighing less without the glass so it can offset the weight of the mod.

Shit Snacks,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Finally gave TC another try. Turned the wattage up to around 42 watts and turned the temp down to around 350 and it is working much better now.

When i bought it alan suggested using it around 34 watts so I was hesitant to raise the wattage in the 40s but that seems to have solved my issues in both wattage and temp mode

Mynameismud,
Reactions: Easywider

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Thanks for posting the video @P.A.M.
Glad you are enjoying your iHeat.

How is your iHeat treating you @Shit Snacks ?

Discovered that a silicone sleeve on my 15mm glass roasting tubes for the HI allows it to fit nicely into the iHeat, Lil' Bud, and Timber. The basket screen is 10mm so you can roast a bit less material at a time. I like to finish off the roasting tube using my HI to get it darkly roasted. The glass is fairly thick which provides some cooling and is also harder to break when dropped.

15mmx10mmsilring.jpg

Here is another idea I had for the wooden roasting tube glass inserts. I filed three slits into the end of a 12mm test tube and then flame polished. The slits are located to draw the air to the outside of the roasting tube. The center of the tube is closed off to divert the hot air through the slits. The majority of the debris that does get through the screen gets stuck to the end of the glass tube. The hot air impinging upon the end of the glass tube also removes some of the heat so it is not a direct path to your mouth. I have also placed some hemp fiber into the open end of the glass tube that is held in place w/ a 10mm basket screen. The hemp fiber acts as a filter to smooth the vapor. I can also do it w/ 10mm glass test tubes.

slitglass12mm.jpg

Here is an end view.

slitglass12mmend.jpg

Planning to try the slit end tube for Heat Island glass heater covers. It should throw the hot air out to the edge of the roasting bowl for more even roasting.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
It's been over 2 weeks since somei last had any herb. It's good to be back. Got some gorilla glue and my iheat cartridge. Sipping with a short warmup at 25w. I love this little thing. I wish I had a mod that was shaped like the cartridge. Cylindrical. Even better yet would be a side by side mod.
The new glass inserts for the mouthpiece look totally radical.

Diggy Smalls,
Reactions: P.A.M.

204Markie

Hey there guys, I havent been on FC for awhile @Alan I hope you're doing better my friend!

Also your website was taken off of google search and doesnt come up. I know your site is still active but thought you should know

204Markie,

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
You maybe in a country, the laws of witch hinder Google to display the results? Works fine from good old Germany.

blokenoname,

204Markie

Its weird, because I can find FC, puffitup, vaporizer shops, dispensaries in my area etc. But google is hiding the HI from me

204Markie,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I am thinking about getting the uwell nunchaku mod for my iheat cartridge. It's just a little wider diameter than the iheat and it's a regulated mod in a stick form factor.
Wondering if anyone else knows of anything else like this.

Diggy Smalls,

Hippie

Dunno if they're any good but you can put an older version of Arctic Fox on the Ultex T80

Hippie,
Top Bottom