• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

iHeat 510 Heater Cartridge

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Congratulations on your iHeat @madhockeydad , I love my Purpleheart iHeat, what wood is yours ? Glad you are enjoying it as I do. Strong , Efficient . Yes Sir!

@Alan , I love my stir tool as much as I love my HI Log , iHeat and roasting tubes. Such a cool tool to open and play with . Oh , and I love my Elite buttons too !
Thank you ! :bowdown:

Mine is Maple. Perfect for me. I love the wood.

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Mine is Maple. Perfect for me. I love the wood.
Nice! I love my maple roasting tube. I find it to be the most neutral tasting between the tubes I have . (maple. Walnut. Cherry , oak) The maple tube is also the one that remains the coolest . I've been thinking how it is that I'm Canadian yet don't have a maple vape yet lol . I do love my walnut vapes and stem :brow: . I find it fun to go nuts

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Nice! I love my maple roasting tube. I find it to be the most neutral tasting between the tubes I have . (maple. Walnut. Cherry , oak) The maple tube is also the one that remains the coolest . I've been thinking how it is that I'm Canadian yet don't have a maple vape yet lol . I do love my walnut vapes and stem :brow: . I find it fun to go nuts

That’s hilarious about Not having a Maple vape!! It’s such a beautiful wood. Alan has some iHeats in Maple ready to go!!!

I’m not a big hockey fan but I hope the Blues win. Better than Boston.

I’ve determined life is better with an iHeat!!

Eskcharls

Grenn Dever
Hey guys i love the woodwork on this vape and about to pull the trigger on one :o, just thinking its kind of hard to see Alans work on instagram (#toastytop) or other social media.
would you guys like to share some pics of your pieces and roasting tubes(wow for the roasting tubes this should have its own thread:rockon:) for motivation :evil: :clap:?

Easywider

Simple is the way
Hey guys i love the woodwork on this vape and about to pull the trigger on one :o, just thinking its kind of hard to see Alans work on instagram (#toastytop) or other social media.
would you guys like to share some pics of your pieces and roasting tubes(wow for the roasting tubes this should have its own thread:rockon:) for motivation :evil: :clap:?

Right here in this thread. On mobile can’t link to posts but check page 7,13,15 and the rest. Lots of goodness.

woodenroastingtubes2.jpg

little maggie

My iHeat is beautiful and is made of tulip wood. I had a small tube with a glass insert made of it as well. Even if there's not a group of roasting tubes made of it, Alan will work with other woods if available.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Been using the iheat now for about a week or so. Finally figured it out i just had to up the power a little bit and am now getting huge tasty instant vapor rips. With no preheat. It still gets warm after about 3 or 4 consecutive hits but it cools down pretty quickly also.

I also definitely prefer a glass stem over the wooden one just tastes a little cleaner to me.

My only complaint now is that it seems to drain the batteries a lot quicker than other vapes ive used but i guess thats the tradeoff for no preheat and instant vapor.

Mynameismud,
Reactions: KeroZen

little maggie

I know that most of you know this but just in case there's someone else who is a bit low tech:

Even after I got my iheat I continues using a different vape with box mod. Just not enough smoke from my iheat. At some point I increased the temp on the iheat. WOW!! Not only is there lots of smoke but it starts within a few seconds. None of my other vapes work so quickly. I loved the way it looked and now I love the way it works.

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
I know that most of you know this but just in case there's someone else who is a bit low tech:

Even after I got my iheat I continues using a different vape with box mod. Just not enough smoke from my iheat. At some point I increased the temp on the iheat. WOW!! Not only is there lots of smoke but it starts within a few seconds. None of my other vapes work so quickly. I loved the way it looked and now I love the way it works.
:tup:

P.A.M.,

ZenMonkey

Alan hooked me up and now I’m a proud owner of a cherry Iheat with a cherry burl and wavy maple roast tube.

Man this thing rips. I have it set to a 250c triade temp control. The air flow is really open so before I know it my lungs are full.

I tend to adjust my draw based on the heat I’m feeling. Even with temp control I can feel variations in heat I think because it’s so wide open. Just slight modulations in draw strength until I get use to finding the perfect draw.

Cherry roast tubes taste really nice. Maple may be slightly more neutral but I prefer the cherry.

Using some hemp cloth and putting a finger over one do the holes may make the draw closer to what other may be use to. I didn’t get to experiment too much because the thing ripped so hard I was kind of out of it before I knew it.

Extremely happy and satisfied. I got some glass tubes as well but really like the wood on wood construction.

Alan is also extremely helpful and cool so I’m happy to bring my business to him. Look forward to what else he has in store for us when my number comes up. Maybe a smaller unit?

rvphh5J

Y0Dt7p8

ZenMonkey

Played with some different temps in TC control. Really nice how you can dial in different effects. Accidentally threw my afternoon off vaping at a higher temp.

Not really preheating I just do a slow draw till I feel the heat raise then pull hard and fast once the heat hits my lips. Let go of the button near the tail end. Seems to work really well to treat it like a vape bong at higher temps. It’s a lot of fun.

ZenMonkey,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
What settings are you guys using in TC. I loaded the Iheat profile but I dont get any decent vapor unless i turn it up to around 500F

Mynameismud,

ZenMonkey

What settings are you guys using in TC. I loaded the Iheat profile but I dont get any decent vapor unless i turn it up to around 500F
I’m using the iheat profile for dnac. It loaded the iheat material.

If you have too many materials it will just use a random one so make sure it’s loaded after loading the profile.

I enjoy 380 for mellow sessions and 420-440 for heavy sessions.

I get good visible vapor at 360 and above.

My watts are at 50.

I did lock resistance but not sure if I was supposed to or not lol.

420 for me produced a ton of vapor. Was like ripping through a bong because there was so much airflow.

I do milk the vapor the first few seconds.

ZenMonkey,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I can get visible vapor as low as 330F with my iHeat on bronze RXdna250 using Herbie's old profile (not sure if it has been changed) but can't remember where I maxed out... Need to get on it again, but I probably didn't push it too far above 400

ZenMonkey

After spending the weekend with the unit I can’t find anything to complain about. The unit heats up so fast and the vapor quality is perfect. 2.5 tube is warm but not hot, cherry roasting tubes have a nice neutral taste with a just a hint. Maple seems slightly more neutral but cherry warmer (taste not heat) . I don’t find the need for the glass tubes.

I may see if I can get a 1.5 tube made so I can pocket my set up a little more easily.

Also want to experiment with other roasting tubes for flavor. I really love how you can change the profile with different roast tubes.

The open airflow I really like, I prefer it over a more restricted airflow. Extra airflow you can tame but restricted there’s nothing much you can do about it.

Extraction seems to be really even. I go for a more mid brown then dark brown abv myself.

Honestly I can’t see myself asking for anything more. More pocketbility maybe, a Sbs mod may help but I don’t think they have dna ones?

PaperClouds

Hey guys so I’m borrowing my buddies iHeat and just curious if anyone uses the latest AFv190602 with it and what your settings for TC are. I’ve been using it on my eVic Dual with the ohms locked at .350 30w preamp with a TCR of 120. After reading through here a little bit I may try TFR316L.

This is the first time I’ve used an iHeat this extensively and I absolutely love it so far.

PaperClouds,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
The open airflow I really like, I prefer it over a more restricted airflow. Extra airflow you can tame but restricted there’s nothing much you can do about it.

Honestly I can’t see myself asking for anything more. More pocketbility maybe, a Sbs mod may help but I don’t think they have dna ones?

I did not like the open airflow at first, but i agree its better than too constricted. One of the three holes rests where my index finger is when i hold the mod so ill sometimes use my finger as a carb if want a hotter more restricted flow

ZenMonkey

I did not like the open airflow at first, but i agree its better than too constricted. One of the three holes rests where my index finger is when i hold the mod so ill sometimes use my finger as a carb if want a hotter more restricted flow

Exactly. You can cover a hole or use some hemp cloth that helps restrict while also capturing heavier oil particles which makes it even smoother on the lungs. The versatility is awesome.

Between the restriction, being able to go all wood or glass mouth piece, swapping out different roast tubes for different taste profiles it’s pretty amazing. The cherry on top is Alan.

PaperClouds

Ok so now my eVic Dual and Pico don’t recognize the iHeat at all. However my VooPoo Drag reads it fine. Is this anything to be worried about? I think I saw someone mention that joyetech chips just do that sometime.

PaperClouds,

CNYC

Forgive me if this post doesn't belong here but I am looking for information regarding a good 510 battery for THC vape cartridges. I have been using the old standard battery threads for too long. I want to upgrade.

I need one that accepts different shaped 510 atomizers and heat adjustable.

I am not up to date on these things.

Thanks

CNYC,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Forgive me if this post doesn't belong here but I am looking for information regarding a good 510 battery for THC vape cartridges. I have been using the old standard battery threads for too long. I want to upgrade.

I need one that accepts different shaped 510 atomizers and heat adjustable.

I am not up to date on these things.

Thanks

Wrong thread. The iheat is a 510
Herbal vaporizer that pairs with a box mod. these box mods will work with prefilled vape cartridges if thats what your asking about but its overkill.

Top Bottom