Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Probably saw it on alibaba.....no wait reddit....no wait ebay...no wait wait wait....those were only for VIP's with 7 fins from 2017......yea thats the ticket. :sneaky:

Ummm, nope. lol
nope.gif

JabbaDocious

Where did you see a Ti cap?
As far as I'm aware, Dynavap has only ever produced Steel caps to date.

Ti seems like an odd metal to make one of these caps with, since the cap requires a lot of flexibility.
I saw Ti tip and cap on dynavap’s website. I was looking at the Omnivap xl and in the product description it says:

“At 109mm, the OmniVap XL Titanium includes the Titanium Tip, Cap, Omni Mouthpiece and XL Condenser Assembly, and a 62mm Omni Titanium Stem. Apart from the stainless steel cap, the OmniVap XL is made entirely of titanium.”

So when I looked at the Simrell site and SS cap was the only option, it made me wonder. Thanks for everyone’s input.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
XL Titanium includes the Titanium Tip, Cap, Omni Mouthpiece

Read that as "includes the titanium tip, the cap, and the Omni Mouthpiece".

The cap has always been steel. I've never heard of a titanium cap. Besides, I don't see how such a stiff metal like titanium could serve as a cap. How would you think that even work? Seems unusually weird to me, based on the properties of the metals we are talking about. :shrug:

I strongly doubt that a titanium cap would be nearly flexible enough to custom fit a cap to an individual unique tip. Can you imagine fitting that cap? Fight me!

Last edited:

Morty

Having vape condense outside our bodies is a bad thing :D I want to be the 'condenser'!

If you are going to add a longer cooling path anyway, there is likely no need for a condenser.

My bad. I should of stated it better, but...I was a little high! :spliff:

"I'm using the half bowl setting (w/o a condenser through a j-hook) and getting the same effects as a whole bowl setting w/ the condenser in (using just the stock 20 M stem).

JabbaDocious

This part here, from the DV site.

NO. :lol:
It is possible that it is impossible to draw form the cap from Ti. I don't know that for certain but I expect it would be a nightmare if even possible.
That’s it, missed that part. Thanks!

jabbadocious,
Reactions: Planck

notams

toke down Babylon
I forgot to check here after the last DV live.

What is the general opinion of DV's endorsement of The Herb Ripper?

I already own a grinder and am not in the market. However, it struck me as odd that in a 35 minute video about a grinder - they never ground anything.

The major selling point appears to be the weight and heft. I don't know about you but that is always MY number one concetn (insert sarcasm here).

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
What is the general opinion of DV's endorsement of The Herb Ripper?

Oh well, just one of these collaborations to help each other – it's not the first time DV supports Herb Ripper, they did so about a year ago too.

However, it struck me as odd that in a 35 minute video about a grinder - they never ground anything.

You will never see any weed in their shows.

notams

toke down Babylon
@Siebter re: no weed in DV videos * I remember when they showed the Dynacoil with honey rather than weed. That was funny. There are creative ways to demonstrate "weed" with legal substances. However, as I understand, YouTube has arbitrary and inconsistent rules on "weed'. So, I understand their hesitancy.

*how do you insert a partial quote?

On a side note.. I did this..
IMG_20200609_113716084.jpg

Close up...
IMG_20200609_113743786.jpg

Sitting crossed leg on my bed watching John Prine videos. Dropped it. For a cripple, I moved FAST! But, not fast enough. Ouch!

Post your worst DV mishaps. Don't be shy. And... This would most likely be the most sympathetic crowd.

Last edited:

thunderstealer1337

I splurged and boughta brilliant cut grinder one am, high asf.

I got the hydra ve from mjaresenl as well ordered high asf, just got it and i cant even use it, the port is so close to the body nothing fits. I use a dabcap sillicone adapter for my water pieces and didnt think it through

Thunderstealer1337,

proz9c

What are your thoughts on the 2020 M draw resistance? I don't have anything to compare to but it feels very restricted, like a cig. I smoke through water so that helps but id like more

proz9c,

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
@Siebter re: no weed in DV videos * I remember when they showed the Dynacoil with honey rather than weed. That was funny. There are creative ways to demonstrate "weed" with legal substances. However, as I understand, YouTube has arbitrary and inconsistent rules on "weed'. So, I understand their hesitancy.

*how do you insert a partial quote?

On a side note.. I did this..
View attachment 1346

Close up...
View attachment 1347

Sitting crossed leg on my bed watching John Prine videos. Dropped it. For a cripple, I moved FAST! But, not fast enough. Ouch!

Post your worst DV mishaps. Don't be shy. And... This would most likely be the most sympathetic crowd.

LOL, I was just telling my wife earlier tonight about DV Live and George using honey to demo the DynaCoil. :lol:

No legal cannabis in WI so understandable that they're careful about what they say and show.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
You salty Dawg, you! :cheers: :clap:

Any grandkids, Grampy?

Nah. 1/2 hour hacksaw DYI (Do Yourself In) Chop.

Last edited:
Stark1,
Reactions: Ramahs
Hi guys! I ve a quick question, which has been asked multiple times i guess..
2020m vs 2019m
i own both and i don t know, if i m doing something wrong, but with the 2020 i get either unfinished bowls or combust.
finding the chiral airports simply sux.
i just wanted to see others' opinions about 2019 vs 2020..maybe i m doing something wrong..
i consider selling the 2020 and get a rosium or phantom 19 (cause u can t really find em anymore, but in my country there s stock :d)

Top Bottom