coolbreeze

With the sales going im looking to get my first dynavap. I plan to use it mostly with hash in my bubbler for now. I was thinking of buying the cap n coil kit and a bb6 stem if that would work well together.
Any big differences between omni, vs vong, vs m cap n coil kit and why i should go with one over the other?
I love the Vong, so I'd say get a Vong. Should be perfect for your purposes and will handle flower great as well. It pairs great with any M tip, the Helix, and the Hyper. The gorgeous dark cocobolo ones are one sale now for the first time, and they come with a matching stash. : )

coolbreeze,
Reactions: DRAG-0n

SmokeyDope

Herbal Engineer
The bb6 and kit combo would work really well for you if thats what you are thinking.

The omni is a premium standalone vape, the vong(I) is specifically meant for water pieces but can also be used standalone. Both the omni and vongi have mechanisms to adjust airflow. Vongi is also titanium

M7 is steel and the base m7 has no airflow adjustments. The m7 in the started kit bundle is the base m7. The m7xl with the mouthpiece and condenser that does have the ability to adjust airflow and is included in the roman candle bundle.

You really can't go wrong all the options are great. For the dynavap itself I would say the vongi fitscyour desired use case best but a fat mouthpiece tip can make any dynavap 14mm water piece compatable.

I tried shilling the wand pretty hard in your last post because I genuinely believe it makes the dynavap experience so much better than fucking around with torches especially with hash smoking. 90$ is as low as ive seenbit go and ive been checking almost every dyna sale this year. Really consider the roman candle bundle and a fat mouth piece the m7xl is really all a Dyna needs to be with adjustable airflow.

Last edited:

DRAG-0n

I tried shilling the wand pretty hard in your last post because I genuinely believe it makes the dynavap experience so much better than fucking around with torches especially with hash smoking. 90$ is as low as ive seenbit go and ive been checking almost every dyna sale this year. Really consider the roman candle bundle and a fat mouth piece the m7xl is really all a Dyna needs to be with adjustable airflow.
Dw you have been a lot of help, thank you. I was gonna order the dynavap first to make sure i liked it before ordering anything else. It will at least get me vaping some more hash for my bday next week. Now Ive got some research to do on the bakx as well.
Again thanks for the help dude

DRAG-0n,
Reactions: SmokeyDope

SmokeyDope

Herbal Engineer
Heres an unconventional vapcap I've put together.

IMG-20240628-000239-HDR.jpg

The stem is DDaves omega wand stainless steel, tip is m+, rubber bit is a dyna fat tip and the long 'pinner' mouthpiece is an old titanium concentrate taster I had lying around for years. There's a stainless steel basket inserted at the rubber piece side of the omega to catch anything.

When its not being used as a vapcap it gets used in the EQ desktop as a one hit extraction device.

IMG-20240628-001508-HDR.jpg

The pinner is my favorite part. I was inspired by trww to dig it out of storage and think of a way to attach as a mouthpiece. I already had the fat tip on so it was a natural continuation. After I realized it would work came the process of sanding off the oxide and wear from its torch taster days. Originally I shoved the pinner through the fat tip with the taper fully inside which didn't stick on well. Tonight I had another stroke of inspiration to put the pinners taper into the end of the fat tip after shoving fully onto the omega which worked much nicer.

If you want to know more I talked about the omega over at the extremeq sub like how I combined it with arizer air glass pieces.

Hope you got some entertainment from this!
:brow:

Last edited:

RedZep

Isn't the stem on the Hyperdyn redundant? There is no way it has the cooling capabilities for that tip. It will need a water piece or a Revolve won't it?

coolbreeze

Isn't the stem on the Hyperdyn redundant? There is no way it has the cooling capabilities for that tip. It will need a water piece or a Revolve won't it?
The front edge of the first hit is hot, after that the vapor's warm but not bad. I haven't had the stem get very hot because I'm always finished before a third heating.

You could think of it like an Anvil, its build acknowledges the heat involved by making it water-ready. I almost always go through water, but a j-hook is more than sufficient. The Revolve, I used my V1 and it cooled the vapor no problem, not a hint of discomfort, but the fin area got pretty hot, flavor was muted. A thick, dimpled glass cooling stem is pretty sufficient, too.

The tip/cap does get hot but it's much more like a Dynavap than an Anvil in that regard, it cools much faster.

Shorner

It heats up and cools down pretty much the same as a normal Dynavap, it gets a little hot at the mouthpiece but nothing to bad....the clouds off this thing are insane😂

Shorner,
Reactions: coolbreeze
Top Bottom