MrGreenspoon

Is there a way I could use a Revolve (Tempest actually) stem with this?
I use the Revolve Gen2 Stem in combination with a camouflet tip with my couchlog. Link to my post in this thread: #1,725
Every stem you can pair with a camouflet convector tip will work.

The second option is to use the stock CL bowl in combination with an o-ring and a dynavap tip - so every stem you can pair with a dynavap tip will work too.

I prefer the first option.

coolbreeze

I was trying to decide between ZX and Couchlog for about a year. Ended up going for ZX. Discovered I adore 14mm injectors. Now i'm trying to convince myself why I would still have space in my life for a Couchlog at some point :lol:
I have both and I use them differently. Would not want to be without either.
I went for ZX because it seemed more capable at low temps, and I find I mostly do high temp single hits.
This is where it excels.
The metal CL bowl on the stems. Does it provide conduction? Is it easy to fully extact in a single hit? Does the bowl require and benefit from pre-heating?
I think the basic difference and where they compliment is the CL is more like a session vape. Where you crush a load with the ZX, the CL herb chamber is more like a log in use than an injector/bowl. You roast your way through it. There probably is a good bit of conduction, the bowl does get hot especially after back to back hits. With the glass bowl, you are mostly doing the same thing, roasting through a larger load of herbs over several hits, usually with a more even roast and possibly better flavor.
Is there a way I could use a Revolve (Tempest actually) stem with this?
Yes, it you do the DV/chamber hack, you can use a DV tip for the herb chamber, on any stem.

I don't think you'd be disappointed or find them too redundant tbh.

Last edited:
Top Bottom