Chris@420Eng

Manufacturer
Hi, I was wondering if there are any plans on updating the bowl? the screen situation is the only thing that seems a bit off, otherwise I am in love with the couchlog :)
im working on it.
There will be a updated herbchamber in the future. But it will take more time.
I want to get rid of the bend screens and switch to standard screens since bending them is eating up a lot of time.

We are closing the shop till the end of May. Holiday time for me and my familie.
So please be patiend. I will work in full force when im back to get everything in stock asap.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
im working on it.
I want to get rid of the bend screens and switch to standard screens since bending them is eating up a lot of time.

We are closing the shop till the end of May. Holiday time for me and my familie.
So please be patiend. I will work in full force when im back to get everything in stock asap.
It did not occur to me until I saw your reply that they mean the herb chamber, not the glass bowl:doh:

ssntl

im working on it.

Moin. Just a headsup: as somebody interested in buying the couchlog I checked out your website and was sad to see that I can't browse your products and see prices / wood combinations. Might be better to just disable checkout than taking your whole store down for such a long time so people can still check out your cool stuff. ✌️

olysh pops

Moin. Just a headsup: as somebody interested in buying the couchlog I checked out your website and was sad to see that I can't browse your products and see prices / wood combinations. Might be better to just disable checkout than taking your whole store down for such a long time so people can still check out your cool stuff. ✌️
For a craftsman, this is perhaps the price of success ?

olysh pops,

HumbleLivings

Not sure about restock, but shipping to US is 35 bucks for DHL, and is quick- ~5 days. So, pick out the extras you’d like to have to avoid prohibitive future shipping costs. I’d definitely recommend getting the glass bowl that suits your setup, for example.
Hey those are great suggestions, I will make sure to do some research and get all i need in one shot, to avoid those fees, thanks a lot bro

olysh pops

Will be compatible!
I confess to being a big consumer of screens, but that's only because I'm a big consumer of hash hahaha :lol:
I use about fifteen screens a day, spraying 5-6 puffs of old school hash per screen and then changing it to keep the air flowing. Sometimes I damage or lose some in the iso wash.
Can't wait to discover this new herb chamber !

papa_ent

Does anyone know if there is a regular day or schedule for posting new units? I have checked every day since the shop opened back up and the kingwood version seems to be unavailable indefinitely and that is the one for me. I would love to stop checking all the time and just have one day a week or a day to expect a drop that I can check.

Chris@420Eng

Manufacturer
Does anyone know if there is a regular day or schedule for posting new units? I have checked every day since the shop opened back up and the kingwood version seems to be unavailable indefinitely and that is the one for me. I would love to stop checking all the time and just have one day a week or a day to expect a drop that I can check.
Im currently working on new KW units. Should be online till next week.

papa_ent

Im currently working on new KW units. Should be online till next week.
Thanks for the heads up. I havent bought a new flower vape in a few years, just been trying out e-rigs. I have enough gear that I can wait for the one I want, but honestly this is a beautiful looking product that has me more excited for a vape than I have been in a long time.

@olysh I appreciate the response and drawing his attention to my question. Excited to be a future coughlog user.

Top Bottom