Various e-cig type Vaporizers

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
Anyone seen this yet?

The glass globe from vaped:
IvuZ4R2.jpg

pretty sick little dabber, just load before hits. I am replacing this with my o-phos for sure.

Kevdog420,

DubCRider

The glass does nothing for you, it's all aesthetics. They are basically jumbo ego-w heaters with a different cover. Their microVaped is wayyyyyy better but still requires you to load a small dab every hit, not very discrete.

DubCRider,

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
The glass does nothing for you, it's all aesthetics. They are basically jumbo ego-w heaters with a different cover. Their microVaped is wayyyyyy better but still requires you to load a small dab every hit, not very discrete.
This has the same exact heating element as the micro vaped. The only difference is the glass cover.

You can load .4 and have it going for a while or you can load by the dab which I actually prefer because there is no shitty taste of reclaim.. And the glass globe tastes better than metal omicron carts so I'm pretty happy with it

Kevdog420,
Reactions: OF

DubCRider

This has the same exact heating element as the micro vaped. The only difference is the glass cover.

You can load .4 and have it going for a while or you can load by the dab which I actually prefer because there is no shitty taste of reclaim.. And the glass globe tastes better than metal omicron carts so I'm pretty happy with it

Wrong, microVaped is a 710M or M710 atomizer, just like the vaporbrothers Dabbler. It's becoming a standard "e-cig" attachment. Again, the glass doesn't provide any benefit other than not being plastic like the ego-w sleeve. You can screw this on to the MicroVaped but the other atomizer from them is better.

Loading a dab every time may produce a better flavor but you might as well dab, you have to pull everything out in plain sight anyways.

Keep us updated on it and let me know if you try the other atomizer and what you think of it.

DubCRider,
Reactions: OF

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
Wrong, microVaped is a 710M or M710 atomizer, just like the vaporbrothers Dabbler. It's becoming a standard "e-cig" attachment. Again, the glass doesn't provide any benefit other than not being plastic like the ego-w sleeve. You can screw this on to the MicroVaped but the other atomizer from them is better.

Loading a dab every time may produce a better flavor but you might as well dab, you have to pull everything out in plain sight anyways.

Keep us updated on it and let me know if you try the other atomizer and what you think of it.
Well I have tried their other atomizer, and this one produced much better flavor no doubt. But are you completely sure? I mean it is the same construction as their other atomizer, a wick wrapped in a coil, surrounded in a ceramic cup.

Here's a pic:
http://imgur.com/4whlQKi (sorry about the link the insert pic thing isn't working for some reason)
And you don't have to load it dab by dab if you don't want to. You can also fill up the ceramic cup and use it like a regular cart.
I actually prefer dab by dab because I don't mind carrying my wax around.

Kevdog420,

Erikim

I need help with which type of atomizer is best for concentrates. I've tried standard 510 lr attys. they work great, but after a few hits, most of my concentrate tends to get pushed to the sides and away from the coils. Mabe due to airflow? So I end up getting more than a few dry hits now and then.

Looking for something where I can load more than a dab at a time, but not a whole half gram like omicron carts. Thinking of just using omicron carts with an adaptor but trying to see if there is anything better these days.

Erikim,

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
I need help with which type of atomizer is best for concentrates. I've tried standard 510 lr attys. they work great, but after a few hits, most of my concentrate tends to get pushed to the sides and away from the coils. Mabe due to airflow? So I end up getting more than a few dry hits now and then.

Looking for something where I can load more than a dab at a time, but not a whole half gram like omicron carts. Thinking of just using omicron carts with an adaptor but trying to see if there is anything better these days.

Your gonna want a gentleman's hash oil atomizer v2. It has standard 510 threading, no wick, high quality parts ( made of stainless steel, ceramic, and the heating element is a nichrome wire ). It is back by a american company.

You can load anywhere from a dab to .4 gram of oil. I've heard they're the best tasting cart on the market, and they are pretty cheap ($25 for a 2 pack). Not to mention they are reusable and the reviews speak for itself.

http://www.gentlemansvapes.com/products/hash-oil-atomizer

Kevdog420,

Erikim

I guess I got lost. Aside from the cartridge itself it's a battery and switch (mechanical or electronic) and a connector for the cartridge. And we can use adapters to correct the connector problem. As I see it, it's all about the cartridge, how you drive it is a detail (some schemes being a little better than others for a host of reasons, some subjective).

The e-cig derived ones have all sorts of problems. Leaking, splattering oil, wasting concentrate, burning the goods, contamination from inappropriate materials and so on in addition to feed issues. These guys are basically coming from a place that sees nothing wrong with lead paint on baby toys.....as long as it's for export.

Against that you have Omicron and Revolution/DART. Two purpose built concentrate carts that have more controlled materials and sold records of not having most of the issues. Omicron carts generally deliver maybe 300 hits per gram for a couple grams before the concentrate fouls them. With half gram fills you need to top up 4 or so times over it's lifetime. No carrying a lighter with you 'just in case'. At ten bucks each IMO it's a very easy decision to make.

So, no, feeding issues are just part of the disadvantages. Waste and erratic performance should be on folk's lists of concerns as well as the possible toxic issues (many of us are in this for health reasons).

A quick clue is to look at the size of the threads and sample them randomly to see how people feel. The e-cig based threads are much smaller and populated with a much higher percentage of problem posts (both the gear and trying to get customer support) seem to me.

Your call, but IMO if you don't try an Omicron cart or two (with adapter if needed) you're missing a bet.

OF

Hey OF. I'm seeking your wisdom. Those previous posts describe my situation well. I've had my omicron for a while, and it def is a great device. However, I am in search of bigger clouds. I want the biggests clouds in the smallest form factor (why I went with omicron instead of Persei)

My omi v2 tends to work well off of a fresh load of .5 grams, but performance starts to dwindle, and after I load my second half, I end up in clog city.

I figured I needed more power, so got a egotwist to try out. Haven't got my adapters yet to try out the omi carts, but have been messing around with lr attys. I posted before and have found the attys are decent but definitely not the answer to my problems.

I don't like loading a dab at a time, but feel like with omicron carts, I get too many clogs with anything over .5 grams.

So now I have two batteries, (omicron v2 and ego) a few diff cart options, and not a step closer in search of my big clouds. I'm considering just going the ce4/pure gold setup just for ease of medication (filling,using,potency).

I'm really frustrated now, and just need to figure something out. I'd appreciate any word of wisdom, or if you'd share more experiences. I want get outta this vape rut.

Erikim,

baltik

Hey OF. I'm seeking your wisdom. Those previous posts describe my situation well. I've had my omicron for a while, and it def is a great device. However, I am in search of bigger clouds. I want the biggests clouds in the smallest form factor (why I went with omicron instead of Persei)

My omi v2 tends to work well off of a fresh load of .5 grams, but performance starts to dwindle, and after I load my second half, I end up in clog city.

I figured I needed more power, so got a egotwist to try out. Haven't got my adapters yet to try out the omi carts, but have been messing around with lr attys. I posted before and have found the attys are decent but definitely not the answer to my problems.

I don't like loading a dab at a time, but feel like with omicron carts, I get too many clogs with anything over .5 grams.

So now I have two batteries, (omicron v2 and ego) a few diff cart options, and not a step closer in search of my big clouds. I'm considering just going the ce4/pure gold setup just for ease of medication (filling,using,potency).

I'm really frustrated now, and just need to figure something out. I'd appreciate any word of wisdom, or if you'd share more experiences. I want get outta this vape rut.

In my experience - a dab style cart, like the glass globe above or a nail style cart will give you the biggest hits. If you don't want to load often I reccommend a Kanger for big hits. I have both and use the globe for home and kanger for the road

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I use the kangers as well and they are great... I use a dremel to cut them down real small (like 1cm) so that the coil is easily accessible.

OF

However, I am in search of bigger clouds. I want the biggests clouds in the smallest form factor (why I went with omicron instead of Persei)

I'm sorry, I'm just not a fan of cloud chasing. As a medical user it's not really a sport but closer to a routine formula for me.

Most/all the thing you do in the cloud chase impact efficiency or taste, prime goals for me. Revolution/DART produce more vapor than I can use, but need to be reloaded every 50 or 100 mg. Higher power Omicron carts are made exactly for bigger clouds, but they are trickier to drive and sacrifice taste at least to some extent (fully expecting 'not the way I do it stories......) so I personally have little use for them.

While I find tiny fun, if I want to take the occasional serious hit I'll use the Cera EO and a bubbler.

I suggest you ask Bob L. He's a fount of knowledge in such things, lots of experience and can often be found just beneath the biggest cloud in sight.

Baltik has some advice worth considering too, I think.

OF

OF,

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
Hey OF. I'm seeking your wisdom....

Yeah i can vouch for the globe, or any other nail style cart. The globe gives me HUGE rips, its the closest thing I've found to a nail in a pen. I switched to the glass globe from omicron, and I like it more.

My main complaint about the globe is that it has a wick. So if your looking for something wickless the gentleman's v2 looks nice.

Kevdog420,

Erikim

Well, I chasing clouds hoping they'd medicate me more. Maybe it's just in my head that more vapor means more medicated.

Def will be contact bob soon. I needs to get medicated!,

Erikim,

OF

Well, I chasing clouds hoping they'd medicate me more. Maybe it's just in my head that more vapor means more medicated.

Def will be contact bob soon. I needs to get medicated!,

If you use THC in the blood as the measure, you get more from a larger number of smaller hits. That is ten hits of 5 mg each delivers more than two at 25 or one at 50. The rush, however, is not as much so you get the false feeling of 'more medicated' since it comes on faster.

Medical and recreational uses differ here I think.

Against that is the THC works by binding to receptors, you can quickly saturate (get as loaded as possible) more THC after that keeps you high longer, but doesn't really make you higher. Again, your brain can fool you but under actual measure that's what the score is as I understand it.

Blazing experience is different, of course, since there's a bunch of noxious junk mixed in that also has (mostly negative actually) results.

Bob can take you there and you can decide for yourself.

Good luck with your experiments.

OF

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
I have the Vaped Globe and really like it. Used some hashy substance with it, and worked fairly well, thought this my first vape the hash/wax category. I am told from a user of a similar model waxes and pure gold work a little better with is model. I will have to see once I get a chance to get some. Right now I am using it with a some custom e-liquid I made, and really like the flavor and hits I get out of it, vs a standard EGO attys(I have tried a few too many) for flavored e-liquid.

lesvape,

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
I posted this pic in the Persei forum yesterday and ad several conversations started about my opinion on my pen vapes for wax since the pic showed several types.
IMG_1304.jpg

The following are just my opinions based on use and not technical details of the design (mostly) and the cost of use. Course I have not tried everything and still have a few on my list: namely Gentleman's, the Revolution/DART and any other that people seem to like. The output and use of these things are somewhat personal and no need for a taste great/less filling pissing contest :)

I agree with OF, my mission is medication and as such agree with his analysis on how to get the medication for the best effect. Its based on actual data which is matched by my doctor(s) - not just a MMC doctor, my endocrinologist who is at OHSU.

Also all, but one of these are e-cig mods, but some do work well. As I said my opinion is based on use and how it preforms...

I have searched high and low for a real good vapor pen for wax. That is why my collection is so large. First I started with a Micro-G. It hit awesome, but was high maintenance. You just add a dab and fire away. You get 2-3 good hits. The wax does build up around the upper ring which you must poke down or just keep reloading and clean later. The top removal/insert is a hassle since its a pressure fit. Special mount/battery, but the coils are replaceable. However costly compared to others. Taste is good and the coils lasted about 3 weeks for me. They also need to be cleaned every few days. Also after a while the mouth piece tops come loose and fall off in your pocket.

Next enter the Persei/Omicron. I was looking for something that I could load up a lot and avoid the Micro-G hassle of reload. After a week or two I kind of gave up, but I have come back to it because I believe once you figue it out it will be the best system so far. The Persei is balanced on a head of a pin and and has a large learning curve. It can deliver 5A and high voltage plus you can load up a cart with 0.6g+, but you can fry a cart quickly if you don't operate it right. Big learning curve, somewhat hard to load & prime, and very picky on what wax you use. For me the carts need to be maintained to get vaping like reheating with a torch etc. Probably based on my position on the learning curve. I don't like the 7.4V 5 ohm much since it is hard to use (you must focus on it more) and it tends to taste bad. Much prefer the 3.6V and 2.4 ohm carts. For that reason my Persei mainly runs the Hammer now. I use the Omicrom/O-Pho more. Also one of my VMODs really runs the 2.4 ohm well set at 5.5 watt. I found out this just lately. It is consistent for about 100 hits now. I have 3 carts running pretty well now all using the same wax. They are only $10 for carts in volume and use the 601/710 mount

I tried G Essential Oils Glass Tank - it works, but the top doesn't stay on tightly (it covers the glass tube and holds the tip. Picking the pen up by the head causes the cover to detach and the battery/top to fall down. Somewhat easy to load and dab a bit (only holds a bit). High cost, non replaceable coil. G-Pen 710 mount. Taste is so so.

Next the Vaporcone - OK again especially the discrete. Hard to load and keep the wax on the coil since its so deep in the tube. High cost, non replaceable coil. Standard 510 mount. Taste is so so.

Next the Stok F5 Funnel Cloud - works well, easy to load and doesn't clog much. However, like the G-Pen Essential Oils Glass Tank the cover doesn't fit tightly and falls off plus the cost - doesn't have a replaceable coil. Comes in 510 and 710 mount (710 is G-pen). Tase is OK so far.

Next The Essential Oiler carts. The mini is the same as a vapercone discrete. The standard cart is a modified e-cig with center tube, but no top brace for it. You load like the omnicron w/o a funnel. It holds a lot (at least 0.3-.4g). They are cheap ($5) and are 510 threading. However, you can buy BogeKanger carts cheaper and remove the foam inside. They work well for a load, two, maybe three, but they can leak after a while. I use two on a bubbler permanently with a 2:1 setup. I load a 0.5 gram up and they last a while. You need to reheat afterra 4-5 big hits to flow the wax down better (like the Omicron issue for me), but its quick. Tase is good through a water bubbler so far.

Then on to the Vaped products (www.ruvaped.com). They have many carts. The stainless steel cart is basically a vaporcone discrete. The Stainless Steel Super tank is a bigger version ( the LED tank is the same, but with a LED/clear plastic cover). All work, but hard to load and wax build up on the sides - worse with the standard tank over the XL. Standard 510 mount. Taste is so-so.

Next the Vaped Glass Globe. Its a real winner in my opinion. Easy to load, nowhere to build up and you can see inside when working - the vapor is coming good... Only the glass gets dirty. The coils are replaceable so its cost effective. Standard 510 mount. However, its fragile and I really don't notice a taste diff from the glass (ovr ss) Still cool away. You can load the 0.4g of wax some say though.

I tried the Vaped Skillet. Its is another winner. Very easy to load and the cover unscrews so easy access. The wax does build up in the cone cover a bit so if you don't over load (causing it to bubble up and stick to the sides of the cover top). When I load I always heat the coil and melt it in before replacing the top. I do that on all of the dabber pens. Stops BDHO from falling out in the top. The skillet is replaceable so cost effective to. Standard 510 mount. This is the same as the 710 pen only cheaper and more sexy (IMHO). There are several brands of this pen and off brands on Eprey.

That's my travels so far. The winners for me are the Vaped Glass Globe and Skillet with the Omicron carts coming up from behind. If the race is long enough I expect the Omicron to win because of the capacity - that is once I get up the curve more. The Skillet is best in my book at this point. The globe works well, but is fragile so doesn't travel well. Interesting thing is most people I meet at the glass shops and dispensaries locally have the same experience. The three main dispensaries I go to a lot only sell the Vaped (or 710) products. Even the large glass shops in Portland (we seem to have many high end shops around here like NWS glass works) have similar experiences and customer comments. Thats how I was turned-on to some of these especially the Vaped skillet/glass globe. I believe the Omicron requires more effort at first so many quit and have a poor opinion. Maybe THC S should put a note in the manual to come to this site and read some of the Omicron/Persei threads. Fellow user experience is invaluable (of course).

That said thread count in itself is not a good judge of greatness or quality of a product. Sometimes it could be from issues with the product and sometimes it could be from people stating about how good it is. Its the content of the posts that count for me.

I use them a lot on a mini bubble water pipe using a pen attachment (such as the one from Grenco Science - GDOME14) , but I use a glass attachment for a herb vaporize since the glass is thick. This is your friend:
GlassPipes-16.jpg

I am going for the Dart and Gentleman's next and check them out. I also really want a Hercules V2! a must for pollen pellets for me. Anything is worth a shot and there are no perfect ones so far. Everything is a trade off :)

OF

I posted this pic in the Persei forum yesterday and ad several conversations started about my opinion on my pen vapes for wax since the pic showed several types.

Great review of a broad range of products....IMO very useful perspective, thanks very much for the effort and thought.

If the driving goal is effective wax production with minimal loading and tending issues, I suggest Cera EO carts big time. The hold half a gram or more, metering it out up to levels I don't think anything short of fire and nails can match if you want. Otherwise, lesser hits (at whatever level you wish) are easy and repeatable. Taste stays excellent if you're at least a little careful and you can boil and ISO soak it clean for a fresh start at will.

It's bigger than pen size, more like Persei. Otherwise I think it addresses the issues you cite....in Spades.

The only downside I see for you is finding new homes for some of those other vapes?

OF

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I have searched high and low for a real good vapor pen for wax. That is why my collection is so large.

[snippage]

I am going for the Dart and Gentleman's next and check them out. I also really want a Hercules V2! a must for pollen pellets for me. Anything is worth a shot and there are no perfect ones so far. Everything is a trade off :)

Nice reviews and thanks for shedding some light on a part of the field that I really haven't gotten a handle on yet. The vape pen segment has exploded but mostly because a lot of e-cig manufacturers are trying to get into the cannabis market with (sometimes badly) modified products. It's created a problem here at FC because it's tough sorting out the genuine products from the garbage, and we moderators don't have a lot of e-cig experience.

I was wondering if you've considered the Dabbler from Vapor Brothers. I'm getting one of these and it will be my first device of this type.

baltik

PhotoRider - great read, I too gave up on Omnicron after wasting a lot of wax. Right now I am enjoying my Vaped Glass Globe (wickless) as well as my Kangers for a fill and go cartridge. Really want to source some Gentleman's V2 next

baltik,

PhotoRider

Great review of a broad range of products....IMO very useful perspective, thanks very much for the effort and thought.

If the driving goal is effective wax production with minimal loading and tending issues, I suggest Cera EO carts big time. The hold half a gram or more, metering it out up to levels I don't think anything short of fire and nails can match if you want. Otherwise, lesser hits (at whatever level you wish) are easy and repeatable. Taste stays excellent if you're at least a little careful and you can boil and ISO soak it clean for a fresh start at will.

It's bigger than pen size, more like Persei. Otherwise I think it addresses the issues you cite....in Spades.

The only downside I see for you is finding new homes for some of those other vapes?

OF

Thanks OF and after researching the DART I came to that enlightenment, the Cera is 2nd gen of the DART. I actually bought one last night along with the Gentlemans cart. I read the Cera coils are replaceable which is a must for me since coils are a wear item. However, I don't see them on the Thermovape site - I know it pretty new so maybe they are still setting that up. Its a lot of cash though, but if its the real deal its worth it :) Hope the thread adapters are available soon since I have enough big batteries already :)

This technology I believe is approaching a deflection point where e-cig technology is being replaced with BHO technology (for the lack of a better term). The technology is not mature yet and changing rapidly. Seems every couple months a new product is coming out which is an evolution of a previous product. I think its interesting and exciting to watch. Soon it will be a revolution verses an evolution.

Nice reviews and thanks for shedding some light on a part of the field that I really haven't gotten a handle on yet. The vape pen segment has exploded but mostly because a lot of e-cig manufacturers are trying to get into the cannabis market with (sometimes badly) modified products. It's created a problem here at FC because it's tough sorting out the genuine products from the garbage, and we moderators don't have a lot of e-cig experience.
I was wondering if you've considered the Dabbler from Vapor Brothers. I'm getting one of these and it will be my first device of this type.

Thanks. Yes many e-cig carts out there being transferred to wax. Many products are just copies of another brand. It would be interesting to document a family tree of the products showing the root nodes of the parents and decedents. This alone would give users valueable info on that technology and narrow the choices down. I firmly believe after experiencing these carts that there are only a handful of root technologies. I tried to research each product a bit and not duplicate the product with another clone. Didn't succeed, but it was close.
My experience is short. Only got my MM card in March and started my vape quest. Before I was just combustion over the years so I am still squarely in the learning curve high slope area :)
For me FC has been invaluable in my quest as are the members here. I have learned a lot so I thought I needed to return the favor as small as it was. I have the Gentlemans and Cera on the way and will try your recommendation on the Vapor Brothers product. Its fun and interesting to try these and at this point in my life money is really worth much to me, only what can I do with it i.e. not worried about retirement anymore...
This industry is at the beginning and soon (after the feds figure out how to test the effect on you like a blood alcohol test) it will be legalized country wide. That's my theory why the Feds are lagging behind the states. This means the market will explode and we are the alpha/beta testers (I mean that in a good way because tester are special)
PhotoRider - great read, I too gave up on Omnicron after wasting a lot of wax. Right now I am enjoying my Vaped Glass Globe (wickless) as well as my Kangers for a fill and go cartridge. Really want to source some Gentleman's V2 next
Is the Vaped Globe wickless? Mine has a wick because I destroyed the first one with a paper clip poking down the wax when I was medicated (probably too much). I pulled the wick out thinking it was in the wax. The nail wouldn't work right after that - taste bad etc.)
I'm sorry, you may have lost me along the way, but here's the links for the carts for Cera in SS and Ti ($100 or $200 respectively).
However, they heaters are very long lived, more so for the second half of the production (and going forward) when a tooling change went to very precise coils with 'no' stresses built in. You can boil, soak, or even torch them clean (although I wouldn't make a habit out of it with the SS version). Should they fail, the're guaranteed for a year (?) and after that for $15 they'll rebuild (including new heater coil) and test it, basically a new cart. At that point you could get them to 'tweak' the power within the established limits (although the factory default ones are fine for most folks I think.

I expect thread adapters to happen after the upcoming 'mini' version, probably Fall? They'd make great stocking stuffers, wouldn't they?

OF

I understand OF. I understood the carts (the $99 SS/$199 TI), but didn't know they rebuilt them. If its only $15 then that is excellent. Coils are a wear item so they will wear out at some point - at least thats my thoughts - like light bulbs/batteries etc. If the will repair the carts after they wear out then thats all we need. Cart wearing out isn't a quality issue well unless it doesn't happen quickly :D - a year warranty on the coil is great - that means they know it would last that long more often than not.

This whole process reminds me of a high performance vehicle. Everyone wants the performance, but few are willing to put forth the effort to keep it operational because the more the performance the higher the maintenance...
Agree - need to tell my daughter my wishlist for the stocking... My BD is in Dec also.

PhotoRider,

OF

I read the Cera coils are replaceable which is a must for me since coils are a wear item. However, I don't see them on the Thermovape site - I know it pretty new so maybe they are still setting that up.

I'm sorry, you may have lost me along the way, but here's the links for the carts for Cera in SS and Ti ($100 or $200 respectively).

However, they heaters are very long lived, more so for the second half of the production (and going forward) when a tooling change went to very precise coils with 'no' stresses built in. You can boil, soak, or even torch them clean (although I wouldn't make a habit out of it with the SS version). Should they fail, the're guaranteed for a year (?) and after that for $15 they'll rebuild (including new heater coil) and test it, basically a new cart. At that point you could get them to 'tweak' the power within the established limits (although the factory default ones are fine for most folks I think.

I expect thread adapters to happen after the upcoming 'mini' version, probably Fall? They'd make great stocking stuffers, wouldn't they?

OF

OF,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

The following are just my opinions based on use and not technical details of the design (mostly) and the cost of use. Course I have not tried everything and still have a few on my list: namely Gentleman's, the Revolution/DART and any other that people seem to like. The output and use of these things are somewhat personal and no need for a taste great/less filling pissing contest :)
a trade off :)
I have only 3 e pens.

My favorite these days is my 5.0 cart with SHATTER. (TASTE much better than PG)
I have mostly PERSEI stuff because it has put a new meaning into medicating for me.
Now sometimes I get some sticky wax that I know is not cartable. I break out my epens and work around it.
In a perfect world I perefer BLONDE well purged waxes and the PERSEI does the job i need.
It is still true there is a learning curve with the DELTA NINE products and many people give up.
I may still buy a CERA one day however I'm so medicated as it is with the little I have already!

ataxian,

PhotoRider

Love that last pic Ataxian. You are good at PS or is that a single frame? if so great timing on the shutter.

On another note the 18mm attachment for the Vapebrothers vaporizer (big herb one) makes a great glass attachment to your bubbler. I just use the base glass unit - see here

http://www.vaporbrothers.com/pages/products/whips.html

The piece on the left on the top pic. I bought an after market one for $10. I use everything, the hose, mouthpiece and the glass adapter.

PhotoRider,
Top Bottom