Vapor Spam Thread

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
SWEET!!! I thought that was just you guys. Yet another thing I need to research. LOL It never ends.

Thanks AtoZ

DigitalDavinci,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
california certainly has the most lenient definition of who qualifies as a patient, but theres something like 13 states that have programs

im only familiar with california law however, one of my friends lived in washington for a while and had a card for a back injury, something about a collapsed cartillage

Acolyte of Zinglon,

tokinGLX

hmm...the sun has fully risen, i spose that means im supposed to go to sleep here sometime soon.

tokinGLX,

Purple-Days

NO way man I thought it was funny too. Just a pun. I'm on your side, buddy.:cool:
ps I like the catfish, can't figure this one.

Purple-Days,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
I swear I lost the ability to see like five minutes ago. I have no idea how the hell I'm still typing and reading on this board...must move on...must vaporize more Cannabis...must regain normal tonal inflections. me make clouds now bye bye bye

partially veiled,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Wow PV! :o Glad to see the cati we've seen is treating you right. :lol: That almost made sense. :p Enjoy the clouds.

DigitalDavinci,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
^ I'm starting to think you're some kind of undercover. :lol:

For all you 'normal' people, how 'vaked' are you on a scale from 1-10?

3.9 and climbing :D

:cheers:

Oh and what's playing?

Bob Marley - Jammin'

From the 'relax' playlist :)

vtac,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
0...but soon to be climbing. Unfortunately it seems I can only hit about a "5" these days, at best...maybe I should take a break or something...then again, it's only been like four or five years straight; that's not a problem or an addiction, is it? Nah...it's a plant, and plants are safe. Right? :rolleyes:

At any rate...it's time to start climbing :brow:

Tomorrow is my day off, and I'll be heading to a friends house to scope out Metal Gear Solid 4 on his PS3. Can't wait...he's so cool and such a good friend... I loved this series when I was younger and played vidjya games, but I'm far gone from that and won't be buying any more systems or games or what have you...so he waited for me to be free before he started playing this, just so I could watch and tag along to see the end of the story arc. To repay the favor, I'll be bringing the SSV over to introduce a couple of the boys to vapor. I've had a few people to the house, and they've had the pleasure of meeting the PD, but like I said...that baby won't be leaving the safety of my basement, unless it's into the car to go to the park or whatever...I just don't trust people enough with it yet. Amazing that I'd still prefer to hand over glass pieces to clumsy stoner friends than my tough as nails PD...I think that says something Tom (if yer reading this)...you ought to be proud there boyo.

Edit: Well vtac...I am very far from being a Bob Marley fan. I definitely respect him and I enjoy some of his music, but mostly it's just not my "style"...but...for some reason I have had "Redemption Song" stuck in my head alllll day, and I've sung it out loud and to myself like a hundred times by now today...so I'm also spinning some Marley around at the moment, even if it's only in my brain :D I love singing this song, too...it makes me feel strong and powerful for some reason. Great stuff...

I'm going to throw some music on now though...time to get into the vaping spirit. How about some Deniece Williams...right now I just clicked on "Watching Over" - great funky-ass track, even if it is about God (yes, with a capital G) :lol:

partially veiled,

Purple-Days

HIgher than in a while.:) Broke down and got some Aleve so the discomfort isn't repressing the high. That was nice for a change.

Anybody else have a hard time getting a buzz when you feel bad?

Just read that PV. Not sure, but I think I understand why.

Purple-Days,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Yeah Tom, I sure do. I find my emotional state effects absolutely everything...but my emotional states tend to be quite extreme, and will rule me if I let them. But yes: I find that how my session turns out depends as much on the physical/emotional state I'm in as the bud I'm vaporizing. I hope your pain clears up...I don't know what ails you, but I'm hoping it's just minor aches and pains or something...a little herb does help the physical issues normally, I do find that.

partially veiled,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Right now I am like... a 7. Been vaping pretty much non-stop all day, and this is only like.... my 3rd bowl. :brow:

GOD I FUCKING LOVE VAPORIZERS

I have to change my pants now.... :lol:

I'm a huge Marley fan, he's kind of a personal hero of mine.... I'm also a big reggae fan

Tribal Seeds - Dark Angel ; beautiful song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJXECS1A8Lk

Groundation - What Could Have Been ; one of my favorite groups
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyhwcXilRJ4

I've always wanted to turn my long hair into dreads but I just don't have the balls.... some day, maybe when I'm older.

SpiralArchitect,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
vtac said:
^ I'm starting to think you're some kind of undercover. :lol:
oh dont worry, youll be seeing some dank bud in the picture thread in a month or so, and ill become much more incoherent as well ;)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

tokinGLX

something that a few peoples round these parts may be interested in....

i am hosting a contest at cannabisTV.com where the prize is a custom glass wand
you just gotta make a video, post it up at ctv and hope that it gets enough votes to win.
i dont have the wand that i will be giving away yet, but will be picking it up shortly and will have pics/video of it when i do have it on hand.
video of contest announcement here

tokinGLX,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Ah sitting here at 9:00pm all by myself in a 10 million dollar office (Not a personal office...the shmuck's I work for office) on the beach at work. Working off that new VG. Enjoying it right now as a matter of fact. Weed tastes so much better when your sitting in the boss's office and chair. :lol: weird huh. :p

It's ok. He knows I smoke for my panic and anxiety. ;) He hates it, but not enough to do anything about it. ;) Bet you he'd lay an egg if he knew I was toking up while on break in his office. At least it isn't on his time. :D

DDc

DigitalDavinci,
Top Bottom