1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Vapor Spam Thread

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by vtac, Apr 26, 2008.

1. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

I translated the story. She not only lives but is released at the scene with only minor bruises.

2. farscaper

farscaper Well-Known Member

dna sample needed... "unbreakable!"

3. Silver420Surfer

Silver420Surfer Well-Known Member

Argh, I was in 2 rear-end car accidents(back to back less than 5 years ago), and I "felt" that impact from the big truck hitting the car in front as it tried to stop while waching the video. PTSD??

I am glad that girl is ok with little injury.

4. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

This post is not political please don't make it so. It is a demonstration of precision guided kinetic weapons at work destroying a building. There is no human carnage visible in the video at all, thus no spoiler, but it is an awesome shot of a laser guided bomb coming in really fast. In fact you can here a kinda "Vrrrrrrpppp" sound right before it impacts at around 25 seconds in. I had a knock-knock joke to go with this post but decided against it . . . ;)

---
    [​IMG]

grokit and Enchantre like this.
  5. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

I don't really care for the post shot "commentary" except the accent is hard to place. Great shot for 75 feet though . . .

tuk likes this.
  6. tuk

tuk Well-Known Member

Based on his pronunciation of the word "fight" at 0:58 I would say Italian...but that might be the only tell in that audio so I'm guessing a well travelled Italian.

Helluva nice shot tho...

t-dub likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors