Vapor Spam Thread

Purple-Days

18 and over please...

The Vapids - ' Wanna Fuck around " :cool:

Buck cherry for the the cherry fans, Cherry Wood, ya know?

And the inside of the Electric Ladyland album. If you didn't catch it the first time. ;)

Purple-Days,

max

Out to lunch
I just realized today that there's a 50-50 chance our next President's initials will be BHO. :lol:

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
BHO gets my vote any day.

Edit, seriously that's one of the funniest/best things I've heard in a while. :D

vtac,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
hmmm i think im going to start wearing a berret... ive never been much of a hat person, but i think a beret would be... distinguished
my gf says id look good in one but she thinks i look good in anything :lol:

and when i get going with my grow i can have a stash of water cured bud and keep a couple joints in the lining for "emergencies" ;)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Not too many people can pull off a beret, good luck. :D

Fuck I kill so much time posting on here. :lol:

BHO looked good in the debate tonight, Giuliani must be on drugs. Can't wait for the vice pres debate. hahahahahaa!!!! Sorry, politics I know, but it is the spam thread. :p

vtac,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
ya, i got a big head :lol:
ive never been much of a hat person but i was watching dazed and confused with my girl earlier today and i was like "i should totally get a berret" and she was like "yeah, youd look good in a berret"
i knew this dude in high school a couple of years ago who always wore a berret, and it was pretty awesome

i got the long hair and everything, but it all comes down to making the look work for me
and my gf says shell sew a little weed pocket into it for me even! :lmao:

fucking combustion is a great passtime :cool:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
its kinda an inside joke... its from this whole elaborate microcosm that i invented years ago,

basically i was the leader of the catfish army, the elite militant force of catfish determined to bring down the tyrannical government established by the peaches
ive even written a couple songs about it :D

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
god damn it... i found a nice beret that i liked on an army surplus site, but they dont have it in xxl :mad: (told you i have a big head, i just measured it and its 25 inch circumference, hat size 7 7/8 or xxl)

bah! shopping for a big head is hard :(

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
im looking for a good steamroller pipe with a glass on glass connection... these are hard to find, but i know theyre made, because ive found one place that sells them.... unfortunately that one place is rollies, and i remember one of our core members had a bad experience with them
i really want a steeamroller that i can use as a mouthpiece on the end of a whip, because it would have an extra entertainment value, cause i can watch the vapor rolling into my mouth :D

can anyone help me find one from a reliable supplier? ive searched google for about an hour and this is all i came up with... so i was hoping someone else here is more "in the know"

anyway, heres a picture of what one might look like, and is accurate to what i would want, a very simple design and clear
ACE-SAGP111.jpg

Acolyte of Zinglon,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator

Wish me luck. I think it's going to be a tough one tonight...can't seem to shake that odd feeling. Thank lord I've got my PD to see me through to the other side ;)

partially veiled,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Verrrrrrrry potent Peruvianus--though it may actually be Macrogonus...this stuff is really pretty impossible to conclusively ID...but either way, I know it to be beautifully potent. Hence why there's not that much of it. :brow:

Oh, and I can assure you that it is far from tasty. :lol: That'll be finding it's way into some veg. caps pretty soon.

partially veiled,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
when i get into cactus, bridgesii will be my choice species, and ill either make tea, or dry it an make iso tar extract

Acolyte of Zinglon,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
So PV, those are chopped up cactus bits? Your vaporizing them? Where did you snag that shizz? :brow:

And tokin, those plants are beautiful. I like how you have them staggered timewise. Should be interesting to watch it unfold. Too bad those videos took forever too load, I'll have to try the 2nd one another time.

SpiralArchitect,

tokinGLX

hopefully the slow loading wont be an issue for much longer, there has been some minor server hardware issues that slowed things down a lot and that should be getting fixed reeeeeeeal soonlike. if it dont, my partner is going to start getting really pissed.
(':

till then the only thing you can do to get by the buffering is to start the video and then pause it so that it fully buffers before playing it again.

tokinGLX,
Top Bottom