Vapor Spam Thread

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
DigitalDavinci said:
Ah sitting here at 9:00pm all by myself in a 10 million dollar office (Not a personal office...the shmuck's I work for office) on the beach at work. Working off that new VG. Enjoying it right now as a matter of fact. Weed tastes so much better when your sitting in the boss's office and chair. :lol: weird huh. :p

It's ok. He knows I smoke for my panic and anxiety. ;) He hates it, but not enough to do anything about it. ;) Bet you he'd lay an egg if he knew I was toking up while on break in his office. At least it isn't on his time. :D

DDc
haha thats sick DD.

vaporcloud,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
:p

Riders on the storm
Riders on the storm
Into this house were born
Into this world were thrown
Like a dog without a bone
An actor out on loan
Riders on the storm

Theres a killer on the road
His brain is squirmin like a toad
Take a long holiday
Let your children play
If ya give this man a ride
Sweet memory will die
Killer on the road, yeah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5G4bxJw9PQ

MMmmm.... brain throbbing trance meets The Doors.

SpiralArchitect,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Has anyone else ever had the urge to eat a bud? I am about to bust some herb and begin my evening vapor session (although it is technically now early morning), and I just spent the last couple of minutes with my nose submerged into my glass nug jar. The smell is just so unreal and appetizing...I want to pick a bud up and stick it in my mouth. It feels like being a kid...I know that it's a silly thing to do, but I don't care I still want to do it just because my senses tell me it smells like fun. I've had this sensation before...it's almost like an erotic feeling towards Cannabis. Not in the sense that you might feel "erotic" desires for another person, but in the sense that people have culinary passions or passions for wine or whatever. It's actually close to the feelings I obtain from chocolate (which I love almost as much as Cannabis)...my Canna smells so good right now, it's giving me that fluttery feeling I get from GOOD dark chocolate. Like a little brain orgasm just from the outrageous sensory appeal of this bud. God I love Cannabis. :ko:

Oh, and I've STILL got Redemption Song rolling around in my head...I don't know if it's ever going to leave now, I've sung it SO many times by now...Yaaargh. At least it's an awesome song...nothing like a song you hate that just won't leave your brain alone. Mental sabotage :p

partially veiled,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I think marijuana, especially high grade, taste excellent on it's own. Kind of an expensive exotic spicy broccoli. :lol:

SpiralArchitect,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Hahaha "an expensive spicy broccoli", well that's not how I would have phrased it but it sure did make me laugh. I've actually never tried eating bud...I mean, I've eaten it in things but I've never really "tasted" it. I always chew on stems...and I love that taste. But I've never like ground up some buds and then gobbled it up with a spoon. That DOES sound quite appetizing at the moment though...I've never really been able to get baking to work right for me, and have only ever really achieved good results when eating baked goods prepared by some one else. It'd be really awesome if you could just eat it straight to get affect. Have you ever actually tried this, Spiral? Or have you just "sampled" a little bud to see what it tasted like? If the bud I have now tastes anything like it smells, I'm sure I could sit down and eat it like oatmeal...and I loves me some oatmeal.

I've got close to a oz of AVB, so I'm thinking I AM going to try edibles again soon, since I've wandered to that topic (I love the spam thread hehe). I'm planning to try and make a super potent butter or something though...about 30 grams of AVB plus a good quantity of mids or something, then make some butter. :ko:

I've eaten flower salads before...I suppose eating some herb could be deemed a "flower salad". Just a really, really expensive one. That actually makes sense of the "fluttery" feeling I was talking about when deeply inhaling the scent of the herb...I sometimes actually forget that we're dealing with flowers here. Not often, but sometimes. I get the same rush of euphoria when inhaling deeply of a fragrant flower...I suppose Cannabis is no exception :D

partially veiled,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
nah, ive eaten a bud straight before, it didnt do anything, the plant matter doesnt break up well in your stomach and very little of the actives are released, it needs to be dissolved in some sort of solvent (like butter, oil, or alcohol) to really become availible to your digestive tract

unless im taking what you said way too litterally :lol:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I'm planning to try and make a super potent butter or something though...about 30 grams of AVB plus a good quantity of mids or something, then make some butter. ko
I got the same plan actually, except peanut butter cookies. :) I have about the same amount of bud and KB stems so it should be good. :D

SpiralArchitect,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Nah, that's what I'm saying AoZ. How much did you eat though?? There is so much debate about this stuff...I know all the literature says you have to dissolve it in a lipid or in alchohol, but are we TOTALLY sure?? Just an inquiring mind, that's all.

Haha you know what they say SA, vaked minds think alike :lol: The reason I'm opting for making butter instead of a single set of baked goods (originally I was just planning to make vapor brownies a la vtac) is simply precautionary; just in case it turned out to be way, super potent... This will only be medicine for me and a few other people, and I don't plan to eat often...so I was thinking it'd be good to have something like a stick of butter I could just keep in the fridge and take from when I felt like dosing. :shrug: I suppose I could actually do the same with oil...hmmmmm. So many options.

PB cookies sound dope though. It'd make me think of my Grandma every single time, I'm sure (PB cookies always do)...that's a good thing though, she ruled. So does peanut butter mmmmmmmmm :drool: and being a lazy vegetarian, I tend to eat a lot of it! :lol:

Yargh, I just dropped a loaded wand onto a carpeted floor. :doh: Suppose it's time to vaporize some carpet fibers! Oh wait, incredibly, nothing moved?? Hehe resin saves the day...

partially veiled,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i just ate a bud, i would have smoke a quarter to half of that bud to get reasonably high, thats all the details i can come up with

the effects were extremely mild and not worth it, i only noticed it because i can detect a shift in thought process ever so slightly off of baseline

Acolyte of Zinglon,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
It may not have been enough; I know that with eating you do require more than other forms of ingestion. It is probably wisest to stick to the tried and true methods, however...I'm just interested because I used to know a guy who just ate straight buds (he was a funny one...) and he SWORE right and left that it worked. Anyway...

Acolyte of Zinglon said:
i only noticed it because i can detect a shift in thought process ever so slightly off of baseline
A well trained, hungry mind and a sharp concentration; good on you dude. I think I forget what baseline feels like. Between intense states of psychological or emotional origin and substance "abuse", I don't think I'm sober for one second of the day. Maybe when I first wake up...but I have some pretty fucking crazy assed dreams, as well (and the sleep patterns of a cocaine addict, despite the fact I've never touched the stuff). Not to mention I also "suffer" a sleeping disorder which causes me to frequently wake up into a paralyzed state and then endure that state while being bombarded (the degree of intensity varies with each episode) with visual and auditory hallucinations. Yes, baseline is a long way from here.

partially veiled,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
lately my baseline has been fluctuating a lot, i have trouble clearing my head and havent been able to meditate deeply for a couple months, but at the time i was very stable

ya, if i wake and bake for a couple of days, the altered state tends to replace the baseline, thats why i dont really like wake and bake

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
partially veiled said:
Nah, that's what I'm saying AoZ. How much did you eat though?? There is so much debate about this stuff...I know all the literature says you have to dissolve it in a lipid or in alchohol, but are we TOTALLY sure?? Just an inquiring mind, that's all.
Tom mentions somewhere on FC about eating a bud and it does work. The body acids breakdown the plant matter and release the THC. I think he used ground up buds stuffed into pill capsules. Theres a thread somewhere i think ...

vaporcloud,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
For your information, I don't wake and bake. Well, probably two days a week. Certainly not every day. My day does get intense pretty quickly, though. We take MANY things into our body and each one of them changes us...sort of inevitable ya know. It's just that I never said I was talking Cannabis, specifically, and I don't normally wake and bake. I pretty much always wait until at least after lunch. :lol:

Yep I read that too VC, I dunno I've simply never tried it. I have enough trouble getting baked goods to work...I'll tell you one thing though: vaporizers work! Haha wheeee I'm vaked and loving it, this bud is so good and it's been a positive, strong stone every time. Makes me want to watch cartoons. Unfortunately I'm about to go back to watching a math video, but whatever maybe I'll concentrate? :ninja:

partially veiled,

tokinGLX

haha i love mushrooms

lovelovelove them, especially ones my good friend grows/grew/are in my belly right now

tokinGLX,

Purple-Days

Yep, I laid the story out somewhere here...

Condensed version: went to concert where there were velvet seats and chandeliers and of course ushers (Taft Theater, Cincinnati). No way to smoke and no way to leave and return. Had about an oz of Columbian in my pocket. Damn....

We got two of those little 'school milk' type containers with orange drink and headed back to the seats. In the darkness I got the bag out and we each popped a big nug in our mouths. Yep, seeds and all and started chewing. Kinda nasty. :lol:

Yep, we were blasted by the second set. (back when bands would do an intermission).

Believe me or not, solvents are not required. Your body will process lots of stuff and weed is one. Bile from your liver is a surfactant and is used by the body to work on lipids and lipid soluble products you ingest. Yeah, that includes THC.

Very finely ground material can be stuffed into empty caps that are available at the health food stores and pharmacy. This avoids having to 'taste' the material. (after chocking down that Columbian I just don't like the taste of weed and can't bring myself to ruin a batch of brownies with it's taste)

How much do you have to eat? Ingestion is not an economical way to consume. Doesn't matter how you eat it. The fact that it's gonna be a 5 hour ride compensates a little.

In conclusion, yes you can eat it raw. No solvents required. Urban myth that they are required:cool:... based on 30 years of real world experience. :cool:

Purple-Days,

tokinGLX

got that in seattle back in....2002/3

it took me some searching around at all the headshops, but finally found that one.
i love that box.

tokinGLX,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
A couple more...

http://bcboxes.com/

http://www.exoticzombie.com

http://www.bubblebag.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=42 (this is the Bubble Box...not really a stash box...just a straight up dry sift monster. Mmmm...dry sift)

http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=1005&b=5&c=

http://www.gsmdistributing.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=SFB

I've been thinking about picking up an Exotic Zombie box for a while now...but I'm still shopping around. I really would like to get one of these, however...just can't decide whether I want to go the "stash box" route or the straight up "dry sift" route...I've done dry sift in the past and...well...me oh my, that'd be great to have again. I will say I've contacted Enrique from Exotic Zombie a few times in the last year inquiring about his boxes, and he's a really down to earth awesome guy...so that always helps to win my business. The prices there are pretty damned fair, as well.

partially veiled,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
ah! the "moose" i remembered was the hippo on the bcboxes site :lol:

the exotic zombie ones seen to be the best deal, wood has so much more character than acryllic (one of my links) and their prices are good for the size, 100 mesh is a good size (150 micron) sscreen and you really cant go wrong with the stainless steel

good finds pv, im bookmarking exoticzombie for later :brow:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Damnit, Exotic Zombie says they have been at Hempfest ever year but I didn't see them there.... I know I saw a lot of kif boxes but I never thought of getting one.... I wish I had. :(

Good finds indeed.

Kif boxes are pretty sweet. :D

SpiralArchitect,
Top Bottom