Vapor Spam Thread

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Ok, here's a thread to post in whenever you're bored and really vaporized. :D

Post some photos... ramble on... whatever!

SSV + Ice chamber = :o

419 posts to go!

:cheers:

Edit:
You can post random thoughts, 2 or 3 words, it doesn't have to make sense or be in any type of context.

Maybe this will get interesting...

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Technically not vaporized, but floating along very nicely from a yummy batch of brownies. Double batch with 9g fresh and 12g vaped.

:spliff:

Edit: in bold.

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Not sure, I didn't cut them all out. It was 2 boxes of mix. Baked 'em in that 33cmx22cm pan I posted earlier. :D

I have a really fast metabolism and edibles completely destroy me. I just ate 23.7g and :o ... most of the people I know need to eat like 8x more for the same buzz.

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Flying with some delicious bud, I think it's a blueberry cross...

My main supplier...

I've been hitting the whip dry a bit more lately, with tasty plant it's a real treat. As much as I love water/ice filtration, it seems you do miss out on a little flavor. With dry whip I just keep the temps low and change the bowl more often... almost as smooth as water/iced, but I'm not taking nearly as big hits. All in all a nice change.

:D

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member

Juicy quad (7g) bud, really fuzzy... kind of feels like pulling apart cotton candy.

Still like to roll 'em for friends, a little rusty. Gotta love Zig Zags, but I prefer Rizla or some king size Smokings. Kind of sad I never got to try those all natural clear cellulose papers when I smoked. :(

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
3 really nice flavors sampled... and I'm fucked outta my tree. :o

One more bowl................................................ :D

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
High,
heeee this is what I throw in my vap there is 5 min LOL :cool: it is supose to be indoor Jack Herer nice budz !!! make thick it from 300C with old version extreme , that green it me right :p
:leaf::leaf::leaf:

i got 3 full bag out of an half bowl at 300C-305C

Clear_Dome,

Purple-Days

Those clear papers, can't remember the name. Not worth a darn except as a novelty.

There was a gumless paper that smoked nice. Square pack with a colorful painting of a guy smoking sorta with you looking over his shoulder. Anybody remember the name? It's driving me crazy. Got it... I think, were they Club papers ?

Gotta say white 'Zags were always the best 'market' papers. Bet my rolling skills have declined too.

Ever use Easy Widers on a roll. Back in the day, when it took four hands to roll a joint...:cool:

Purple-Days,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
vapor tactician said:
[url]http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/329975_quad.jpg[/url]
Juicy quad bud, really fuzzy... kind of feels like pulling apart cotton candy.

[url]http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/329976_zigzagduo.jpg[/url]
Still like to roll 'em for friends, a little rusty. Gotta love Zig Zags, but I prefer Rizla or some king size Smokings. Kind of sad I never got to try those all natural clear cellulose papers when I smoked. :(
I think you talk about Aleda rolling paper paper.....nice but I prefer rizla and over all I prefer dont smoke paper LOL

and for the half bowl , it is aprox .2g

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
I bought about 20-25 packs of papers from a place that was going out of business way back in '81. I gave a few away, lost a few, and still have a few left. That was the last time I bought any. Shows how much of a joint smoker I was. :lol:

max,

Spiderman

oil baron
Purple Days, you're talkin about Club Modiano's. IIRC, the original ones, which were also incredibly thin, have been discontinued, but they still do make a relatively thin gumless rice paper, the Club Modiano squares. Great papers :D

Spiderman,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Some of souvenirs from NL.

I should look at this image everytime I criticize someone for smoking. :lol:

vtac,

Purple-Days

Thanks, Spiderman. Yes, that was it.

Smoke. I can hardly imagine how much of it I consumed. Yuk! But, we didn't know any better.

My best friend Bill, now a feature player at 'The Great Gig In The Sky'.

Kenny enjoying a smooth one.

Purple-Days,

marcuss

above the clouds
Spiderman said:
Purple Days, you're talkin about Club Modiano's. IIRC, the original ones, which were also incredibly thin, have been discontinued, but they still do make a relatively thin gumless rice paper, the Club Modiano squares. Great papers :D
Club Modiano...well....we're talking about high quality italian papers...here old smokers still use them...French OCB are quality papers also!

marcuss,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
vtac said:
Ok, here's a thread to post in whenever you're bored and really vaporized. :D

Post some photos... ramble on... whatever!

SSV + Ice chamber = :o

419 posts to go!

:cheers:
I love the look of the SSV and Da buddha. Certainly looked to be well made with alot of thought gone into healthy delivery. Can't get 'em in my country yet ... dunno about importing a vape either ... have heard of them getting caught at customs. :mad: Anyhoo ... cool forum vtac ... I'm 'wake n bake' vapped and about to crank up the vapor daddy again.

vaporcloud,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Haven't vaped or eaten anything in about a week.

Just hit 1 bowl, maybe 0.1g and :o

Sometimes it's nice to take the old tolerance down to noobie levels. :D

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Ok, make that 3 bowls and some kif.

I'm on another planet. Think I'll stay here for a while.

:ko:

vtac,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm so totally fucked right now...plenty of whisky and vapor. Guess I should post this on the 'what goes good with vapor' thread.

stickstones,
Top Bottom