Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Anyone got to share experience with the Concentrate attachment ?
1-2 months ago i asked is it ready yet.. and i was answered..
"Buy Lithe now.. we will ship you the concentrate attachment in 1-2 weeks when it is finished.. "
Well.. anyone got his free concentrate attachment.. ?

Abysmal Vapor,

Raf007

Retailer
I haven't got the concentrate attachment, but just wanted to add my experience.

I was trully impressed by the Lithe as an ex VaporG owner.
For its' size, and the fact that using a bic lighter is possible I rather the Lithe on the VG.
Eventhow it does have a little butan taste, it does not need as much heat as the VG and the butane taste is less present. There is also a wood taste but that's kind of obviously normal and it tends to soften with use as withe any other wooden vape.

Plus it's smaller and stealthier.
In a few words: The Lithe as become my back up portable vape for when I want fast, discrete but big vapor puffs.

Raf007,

elchara

Hi, I was in the look for a vaporizer of this shape, less that $50 and that it uses a lighter. I was debating between the only two I found, Lithe vs a VG coil, and thanks to this reviews I think the Lithe is on the next month buying list =).

elchara,

Raf007

Retailer
a bit late, but yes on my experience, nicer than a coil VG, except it can't be completely cleaned.
But you're vaping with a true piece of art, made of exotic and fine wood.

Raf007,

Raf007

Retailer
hard to answer but I would say better. But the Lithe is easier to handle and has a learning curve slightly smaller.

Raf007,

Edward Hyde

does this thing start hitting you from the first session you make or it takes more to get to a decent high point? i just got a mflb and i am really satisfied(its my first vaporizer) and i decided to get it after a lot of lurking in these forums but i am thinking about getting another vape powered by lighter and it seems like lithe might be my thing.but i want some information on the potency.with the mflb i need like 2-3 sessions of high quality cannabis to get me to the point i want.

Edward Hyde,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
This will definitely hit harder than the MFLB, but I would recommend it through water as using it by itself has more negatives.
The taste is nowhere as a good as the magic flight, it can also be a lot of hot air without a water pipe.
The heat up time is longer (shorter with a torch).
Butane taste is quite possible, especially without a torch.
I unfortunately recommend using a torch but if you get a inexpensive one or don't like to refill properly, it can complicate things and you wont even want to use the Lithe because of the hassle.

You would probably still want to do another session depending on the amount of herb you use, but I have never been satisfied from any vape from just one session, and I have an Underdog..

I just don't think this is a good alternative for the magic flight if you aren't using it with a water pipe, I would suggest a VaporGenie if you are going to be using a flame based vaporizer but didn't want to spend 60 plus dollars.

But it will start hitting you from the first session, it always hits me and I end up using less weed with it in comparison to the magic flight.

paytonpenn,

Edward Hyde

the lithe look easier to carry and a bit more stealthy. i dont care much about the taste. thats why i quit the combustion.i want to get high in a healthier way.the taste is a bonus. so if the lithe hits me up easy (even easier than the mflb) i think it will be my next vaporizer.i just want a flame powered vaporizer because mflb looks a bit weird when u use it in public places.the flame powered vapes look more pipe-like or cigar-like so i think it might be a better choice ofr outdoors.

Edward Hyde,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Its more difficult to use flame based vaporizers outdoors because of wind and you will need at least ten seconds of inhaling to heat it up, more if you aren't using a torch lighter. The MFLB is far more discrete to use outdoors as well. It's kind of strange holding a lighter to wooden stick with a metal tip and heating it up for 15-20 seconds once. Then you have to do it again because the first heat up is always the warmup hit, which doesn't give a big amount of vapor if any at all.

paytonpenn,

Raf007

Retailer
yes, it hits harder than the MFLB in a way, meaning you can take out more thx, in less puff. So bigger puffs.
In my experience, the lithe is easier to use and has a better taste than a traditional VG.
I sold mine years ago now, but it was heating up slower than a lithe as long as I can remember.

Raf007,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
HI YA'LL just wanted to shout out and pick up this thread. just did a quick session with my LITHE , gotta say like this little guy alot. think it should get more respect, great piece. SEE YA

RUDE BOY,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I just got turned onto the VG coil, and stumbled across this flame vape (I still have a lot to learn) and it looks really nice. I think I will be picking one up, just trying to decide now if I should go for a used one or just pick up a new one since pricing is so low. Either way, this looks like an excellent flame vape, and if it works as well as the reviews say, I should be happy. I am just getting the hang of my coil + torch lighter + glass, and I really like the style/look of the Lithe.

jambandphan03,

mephisto

I have both the old (brass) and new (aluminum) lithe and neither have seen a lot of use. It is good to see this thread get a little action. I think I will have to give each another try. The newer version has a deeper well, and it heats quicker. If nothing else, the carrying sleeve and stir stick add a little "class".....

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Looks like I'll soon be expanding my flame vape collection... VAS continues. Its funny how I avoided these flame vapes for so long, I guess I'm a sucker for blinking lights and batteries. There is something to be said for being able to effectively vape with out any fancy technology. Had I started with flame vapes, I'm not sure I would still be vaping right now,because most have a bit of a learning curve, but after acquiring the understanding and patience needed to achieve pleasant vapor using fire, I am hooked.

I have to admit there are times when I just don't want to be flashing around expensive portables, or even have to deal with keeping up with one. It will be great to be able to have the flame vapes to brandish with my smoking friends too. I am hoping to hone the technique enough that I can easily coach others on how to do it correctly, and possibly convert them.

These lower cost flame vapes are also a great alternative for people who don't want to dish out the $$ it cost to get most battery powered portables. I see a lot of room for growth with these flame vapes, and I am very excited about trying the Lithe. That youtube vid (only one I could find) of the Lithe in a water piece sold me. I'll be sure to add some vids ASAP.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
the Lithe is a great little Vape, good for a few Hits or a session also have found friends that smoke
like the method of use, Hooked one of mine up to an IncrediBowl 420 ,HUGE HITS.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Wish I still had some water pieces, I would have uploaded a few more with the Lithe.

It still gets used, but not as it should be, I use it on my UD as a stem. I can't really say I enjoy using it without water, the heat is just to whelming and the taste suffers from that. But through glass you will be in love.

Its not too hard to combust when using a torch though. And be careful, its hot (obviously). Everyone that has used it, no matter how many times I mention have burned themselves. But after a few rips its understandable. I normally grab it with the sheath, any time that I don't my bed feels the burn.

paytonpenn,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I have some pretty large high temp silicone tubing, I was thinking of making a "cap" or something to slide the hot tip into in case I need to pocket fast, or just don't want to burn myself on the hot tip. Maybe lodge a bit of it down in the sheath. I'll know when it gets here if what I have on hand will work.

I have been hunting for blue flame torches, one that will last a while, ended up getting this vector KGM Volt single torch flame for $25 on ebay. I hope it's a good one. :D (torch is also for VG stuff)

So it looks like I'm getting 2 of the Lithe's now! I couldn't pass up a couple of sweet deals on used ones, and I am hoping to use one of them to possibly convert my man over to vaping more often if not completely. We'll see if he likes it. I've got just about every kind of vape now and he's still hitting the bowl. :shrug: I haven't found the vape that will push him over the line. He did recently give up cigs and switched to an e cig, so maybe now that he's not burning tobacco, he might want to stop burning the tasty green... one can only hope.

$T2eC16NHJHwE9n8ig+PuBQlt+DOo)g~~60_57.JPG

jambandphan03,
Reactions: paytonpenn

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I still get the best results with a bic type flame with the lithe, I just Use the sheath to carry it
around, when taking off the Cap just use the sheath by sticking the cap in first. the cap cools quickly
At least enough to stow it away in the sheath and back pocket. enjoy your lithe , they do make great
little share the Word O Vape gifts.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I'll give the yellow flame a go for sure, and if in a pinch won't turn it away, but I like the clean burn of the blue flame torch, how it's wind proof, and fast to heat. I imagine these work well in any case. I'm sure I'll be posting some pics/vids soon.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
doniv,sorry but the mesh is permanent, I fold a pipe cleaner in Half with a little ISO to clean the inside wood stem and a Q-tip with ISO for the herb chamber,remember only a drop Of ISO on each
let it dry well before you use it. Good Luck I Hope This Helps.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
The screen inside is actually built into the metal chamber, and its a very bad screen, but you can put a better screen in there. I have tried multiple times with pliers to separate the wood and metal chamber but have just ended up ruining the threads. But you can definitely ISO, and use pipe cleaners or qtips (cotton swabs). Should give you the clean you are looking for. I know I ISO'd it every week.

So no, its doesn't seem very likely. But i'm sure with persistence you could pry it off, but I wouldn't recommend it.

EDIT:
Damn, I'm slow. Just ignore my post and read RUDE BOY's

Top Bottom