Lithe_vapes

Manufacturer
Lithe Vaporizers are a new Generation of vapes oriented to be Ultra-portable, and effective. We have designed a surprisingly simple system that is easy to use.
Our careful selection of woods makes our de luxe vaporizers a nice piece of art (great for gifts), with eye-catching features. they are all hand-made. We use hand picked , fine tropical hard woods in all our fabrications because it is a good-looking material with exceptional thermal properties. Also, every wood is different, making all Lithe vaporizers in a way, individually unique. Lithe are precisely hand built(very labor intensive) with attention to detail, and careful wood preparation to avoid cracking due to the inherently high thermal stresses involved during vaporization. The whole unit is a matched-set (body and cap), heat source is a standard lighter. Box includes a vaporizer (body & cap), a genuine goat skin sheath, and cleaning tool. The idea behind the sheath is to keep vaporizer and cleaning tool together.Length is 80 mm. Mximun diameter,14 mm...Weight, 16 grams...Vaporizing is much like learning how to ride a bicycle, at first you need some practice, afterwards, it comes out naturally without thinking about it.
slide01.jpg

for more information please visit http://www.vapquick.com :cool: Edit: https://www.lithevapes.com/ is the current website
We offer to all FC members a 7% discount.
PLEASE USE "FC" code to get discount during checkout.
slideshow03.jpg

and Lithe is Ultra portable! :o

EDIT: ALL our vaporizer are made out of Natural wood and Aluminum. :wave:
New Model:
slide1.jpg

Modnote: Edited to display current website

Last edited by a moderator:

Lithe_vapes

Manufacturer
The metal piece, and the flame can be in direct contact. But The idea is to heat the diffuser, the smallest piece in the center..

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Does the metal piece show any burn indications? If so, can I just wipe it off?

paytonpenn,

B.

War Criminal
Looks cool. Is there an upper limit to the temp, or is there a potential to combust? Can this bad boy do concentrates?

B.,

Lithe_vapes

Manufacturer
paytonpenn said:
Does the metal piece show any burn indications? If so, can I just wipe it off?
yes, it may show some, but can be easily removed.

B. said:
Looks cool. Is there an upper limit to the temp, or is there a potential to combust?

Lithe has been engineered to keep the temperature nearly stable without abrupt changes to avoid combustion. The user also has some control over the Temp. by drawing air fast/slow, as more/less cooling air enters by the periphery of the diffuser entrance.Therefore, providing a broad range of working temperatures.

Lithe_vapes,

Kofa

Hey FLskwat-

In the Little Known Vapes thread you'd said that on Sept. 13 your purple Lithe was in the mail... Did it come?

If so, how about a quick review-or a thumbs up/thumbs down.

Thx

Kofa,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Kofa said:
Hey FLskwat-

In the Little Known Vapes thread you'd said that on Sept. 13 your purple Lithe was in the mail... Did it come?

If so, how about a quick review-or a thumbs up/thumbs down.

Thx

Hi Kofa,

Damn you're a follower!! LOL

So my first Lithe vape got lost by USPS... But Lithe's manufacturer sent me a new model that is beautiful!
I should review it tomorrow!

FLskwat,

darkrom

Great Scott!
More info on this please? Looks like a cool portable.

Anyway the OP could list 100% of materials used in construction? I'm considering this an elegant version of the vapor genie. I really like the wooden look to go with my other wooden vapes.

darkrom

Great Scott!
I'd really like to try one of these. I bet it hits harder than my MFLB for sure, and I get the feeling it works even better than a vapor genie. This is now on my list of desired vapes, but I doubt I can afford it right now. Very elegant looking vaporizer. I'm sure it looks even better in person.

momatik

Beautiful piece! I love the simplicity.

If you had to say, could you estimate how long it takes to reach vaporization temps? I have a vapor genie so I'm familiar with the variability due to draw speed and what not.

momatik,

darkrom

Great Scott!
FLskwat said:
I can list them:

Wood/brass

:D

ROFL. That is what I'd assume, but I like to ask because sometimes you'll have crazy shit like "dipped in solution 238xC_JH for sustainability" or something. Never hurts to ask.

Isn't there some debate on brass? I'm not asking to tear this vape apart, I WANT to love it lol. I don't have any lighter based vapes right now so I'd love to give this a go using some sort of clean lighter.

Please do a good review on this. If it is the same as a VG but looks nicer, I'd call that a great success. I don't expect anything groundbreaking, I just like the look, size, and even price if I wasn't broke.

darkrom,
Can't wait for your review FLskwat!

Dark, there's actually a fat post somewhere about the safety of brass - I guess the lithe uses a very low-lead alloy and the temps dealt with are quite low and all this and that...

charliedontsurf,

sunsett70

FLskwat, the stem seems kinda short, would the inhaled air be hot? even on the lotus, i can feel it sometimes. How much do you have to load, and how hard can this thing hit? looking forward to your review.

sunsett70,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
So as promised, I have used my Lithe quite a bit this WE, yesterday and even this morning. Please be aware I use a torch (Blazer or Prince PB207"my precious" I have 2 at home and they've been working for more then 5 years, but lets get back to topic) cause though the Bic seems to work, those are known to be unburned butane portable factories and I don't want to inhale butane.

Looks/Ergonomics:
I have a beautiful sort of tigerish pattern wood (1st pic on the left of OP's post I believe). This thing is really small and compactvery similar to a fat J or a small, well packed blunt It is very light and classy! The heat diffuser is small but fairly well done. You can separate every part of it. It comes with a leather pouch (very handy to store your hot Lithe right away) that has a tiny internal pocket were the poker tool is. IMO you have the smallest vaporizer complete kit out there, and everything is like "transparent" in your pocket. The looks and ergonomics of this thing are INCREDIBLE and CLASSY so I'll go for a 9,5/10!

Easiness to Use:
More easy? How come? Grind a little, inhale grinded product (don't over-pack), screw the diffusor, apply heat & inhale, get visible vapor in 5 seconds! Careful if you want to unscrew the diffusor just after hitting the Lithethe brass is obviously hot. I really consider my Lithe as a 3 to 4 hits vape so my pack needs no more stiring then "shacking" the Lithe and tapping it heads up/heads down to make sure the product is moving inside.
Can it combustyes but it is quite hard! Though I have a torch it is really difficult to combust (I believe with a Bic it is even more difficult). Many times at the beginning I thought I was combusting cause the vape was so thick & the flavor a little harsh but no my load out of the bowl was golden brownOf course there is a learning curve (draw speed/flame approach) that I might have not detected as I am no more a "newb'", so I'll give it a 8/10.

Vapor Quality /Flavor:
As shown in themanufacturer's video, it produces big clouds of thick vape Pretty impressive if you ask me! The flavor with herbs IS IMO the down-side of this little bad-boy I do have a sensitive pallet and therefore can still feel the odor of brass. I also think that as the airpath is so short, the vapor I get is the hottest I know out there and it might have some incidence on the flavor On a side note, I added (as usual) an NO2's SS gauze in the bottom of the bowl as the screen in there is much too loose to stop particulates & co! I also feel that the brass flavor is decreasing with usage, so I might report that vanished in a few days. The flavors with hashes are better IMO I'll say 7/10 if we consider quality and flavor together!

Overall Conclusion: 8,2
For its price, I think the Lithe has a place in my pocket and my heart. It looks awesome, it's very classy, and well made. Though some fine tuning can still be done to improve essencially flavor (I know the manufacturer is already working on a new aluminium model), this thing is a real nice beginner's vape that will end up as THE STYLIEST/MOST DISCRETE BACKUP you always have somewhere near you.Though I have never owned/used a VG I must say I'm pretty confident the Lithe rivalizes quite well with theseat least in looks/space/stealth/vapor production!

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Thanks man, great review!

I don't know if you ever used a Vaporgenie, but if so could you compare the bowl-size and vapor temperature to the Lithe vape please? Right now I'm considering the regular VG, the glass one and this little pipe but I've never used any of them.

OhTheAgony,
Yeah, awesome review FLskwat! I'd love to see some good photos showing off your Lithe if you feel like taking them!

If I were a little more flush right now I'd probably pick one up - the trend of handmade, beautiful wooden vapes like the logs and this is very cool to me. Just blew a little cash on a duo of Ubies from Puffitup (like 15.50 shipped!) and kind of wish I'd saved it up for the Lithe now that we have a positive review from a trusted member.

Agony, I had a VG classic and would definitely get a steel Coil before it and save money or pony up the extra for the VG glass. My VG preference list goes Alum Bat < Classic < Coil < Glass personally. Or consider the Lithe after hearing FL's answer.

Lithe Vapes, you should list the species of wood for each of your vapes! We'd like to know when we buy it, it makes them that much more personal and interesting. Edit: Lithe, I too would be more likely to buy if the cap was stainless steel instead of brass.

darkrom

Great Scott!
I'd like to see this with stainless steel instead of brass. If I could get that I'd be 100% sold on trying one.

HINT HINT ;)

ThirdGunman

biojuggernaut said:
try using hemp wick.

^^ I second this. If you're vapeing for health reasons then inhaling butane while
trying to vape your material sounds like a bad idea to me. :2c:

ThirdGunman,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
@Agony, as stated never used a VG...sorry!

Yes noted for the hemp wick, thx; though:
1/ I stated that the piezo torch is 100% safe and burning all the butane (yes 0 impurity of course!) VS nasty Bics on 1st paragraph...
2/ With the wick, I'm inhaling combusted plant matter, its benzenes & co., no? :D
3/ Use a candle, a match or a wick was not really the point... just a warning against bic lighters in direct draw! ;)

FLskwat,

wizzoh

Charlie
From all I know FLskwat is right about the butane; so long as you have a clean burning fuel in a clean burning torch, you're inhaling CO2 and H20 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butane) and only in environments of limited Oxygen availability can it make soot.
Hempwick is wax and plant matter, which will produce when burned a much more unpleasant array of compounds than your average torch, so in all likelihood a good torch is the cleanest way to use any vape with a flame based heat source.

wizzoh,

ThirdGunman

Touche. Keep using that butane, I did, and also lost a good portion of my sense of smell. Switched to quality hemp wick and then food started to taste like I remember it tasting. Personally, I am trying to fuck combustion all together, and guess what... that includes combustion of butane. Do you really think your torch burns 100% of it's fuel? I would like to see some lab results on that :)

ThirdGunman,
Top Bottom