Coming! no ready yet.
vapenew_1.jpg

vapenew_5.jpg

vapenew_4.jpg

vapenew_33.jpg

Lithe_vapes,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Nice design. I love the screw in bowl sleeve !I am starting to save money :). If i am going ever to suck directly flame again, it is gonna take at least that beautiful device to justify it ..

Abysmal Vapor,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
I like the improvements. I think I'll be ready to pull the trigger on this when the new version is released. Please keep everyone on FC updated.

pinoy,

Foster

Im digging the design and the models!

Thanks for the update, I cant wait to get my hands on one.

Edit: got an email today (1/2/12) saying that these new versions of lithes would be available next week. YES!

Foster,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I don't know if its been asked or not, but are you planning to have purpleheart or walnut? Also what kind of woods are available, I see colors are listed and some partially explain the wood type but I am a bit unsure what the blackish brown wood actually is.

paytonpenn,

Lithe_vapes

Manufacturer
paytonpenn said:
I am a bit unsure what the blackish brown wood actually is.
it is a brown color with very dark lines and shadows. Its name is Black Soul.

Lithe_vapes,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
This is a good news for the lighter based vape community! A Lithe 2.0 with improved flavor (that was his only little con) is a must-have in your back-pack IMO!

FLskwat,

MM..Food

vape enthusiast
I'm interested in getting this vape in the future. Are there any videos of it in action?

MM..Food,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Whenever mine comes I will post a video as soon as possible. Ordered today so hopefully it will be here in less than 24 hours..

paytonpenn,

collegerower

I must say that of all portable lighter based vapes, this one looks the best (imo). If I wasn't in Australia and I didn't just buy a vg coil I would be all over this! Esthetically it looks by far the moment elegant and sophisticated in its league. :2c:

I looking forward to hearing some reviews of the new design for when I get on home soil.

collegerower,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
This thing looks beautiful, very small and discrete, I will post pictures soon. The seller was very kind and easily hooked me up with next day shipping and the the FC discount. :)

EDIT:
One of my earlier concerns was the mesh.. Which COULD be used as a screen, but I put a SS screen over it.. If you have a screen your tongue will thank you.

I am still trying to figure out a proper technique so I can post a video.

paytonpenn,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I understand and apologize for the double post (bump)

After using my Lithe I have a few things to inform to people about..
The metal WILL burn you if you touch it while hot.
You can blow particles out depending on your grind,
At least half of the Lithe will be too hot to touch.

"Combustion" is possible, its very hard, but very possible, for me I have noticed the easiest way for minor combusted or over vaped particles to appear is when I see them in the cracks of the screw. I could be wrong but they appear to get stuck, you can taste it when it happens.

I can get about 6 nice hits before I consider it too vaped for me.
I have turned the bud into black abv but it didn't appear to be combusted.
Taste-wise it isn't the best, my MFLB and VG taste way better..

I understand I pretty much covered nothing, so ask questions, I will post pics and videos in a couple of days at the most.

paytonpenn,

Lithe_vapes

Manufacturer
Hi,
Thanks all FC community for the contribution and feedbacks made so far which has been molding our vaporizer for the best.
I also want to explain some things about the Taste when vaporizing in a Lithe for the first time, and since we make vaporizers from many types of woods from which the majority are aromatic and could deliver some of this aromas, but they dissapears. Another factor is the flame Height and how you put it, for example a very long flame creates alot of soot, and putting the flame to close ( flame covering the cup) also gives some flavor. How to?

1. vaporize in front of a mirror gives you the sense about how to put the flame in the inlet hole, and after 2 or 3 times it becomes a piece cake!. Remember Lithe works by convection not conduction which means that warming the cup does nothing since the herb are in back passing the diffuser.
2. Lithe gets very hot in the tip but with a decreasing gradient so holding it is not difficult at all and stays cool in the handle.
3. when the herb is very fine, the use of screen is recomended

use_1.jpg

use_2.jpg

use_3.jpg

thanks.

Lithe_vapes,

Pcpvapors

Vape looks promising, I loved my VG but trying to fit that thing in my pocket was beyond a task. From the looks of the picture it's the same technique of the VG?

Pcpvapors,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
In as much as you use a lighter for the heat source. In operation it's a little bit different- the VG operates on a purely convention basis filtering through the stone, and so vapor is pretty much instant. I find that this vape does need to bring the metal mass (and maybe the bowl/load as well) up to a temperature before it produces thick vapor- it normally just takes a primer hit or two to do this.

WatTyler,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Cool video man, nice to see it in action!

It also kinda confirms Wat's post, looking at the difference between that first and second hit.

OhTheAgony,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Lol Lithe does some serious clouds for sure.. Some many nice vapes so little cash :D..
Cant wait to see concentrate addon.

Abysmal Vapor,

Lithe_vapes

Manufacturer
wow!, that's a very nice way to use the Lithe, I never thought of that, looks cool and the clouds are big.it really shows how quick and efficient the vaporization is with this little vape. very good demonstration.
thanks for the idea

Lithe_vapes,

Stone__Man

sorry if this seems daft (vape noob) :rolleyes: but the pics in 76 and 86 are they the same? or are they different? ,

which is the old kind and the new and are u still selling the "old' style as well ? if so any price difference between old and new? or you now just sell the new style?

what is the black thing that looks like a coiled spring? is that the bowl made of aluminum, like smooth inside and threaded outside perhaps? and does the screen sort just get dropped down in. having a hard time picturing this and how big the bowl is across its width and its depth... does that 'filterless diffuser' actually rest amoung the 'flowers' ?

as my focus shifts from battery driven vapes, your product is very appealing to me, due in part to its price point and out of all the vapes in the 'little known vapes' thread yours was the one that stood out to me and captured my interest. quite clever design, a more that meets the eye type item. Some may dismiss it as 'just another bat, been there done that' its whats on the inside that matters. ;)

a short breakdown/reassembly video would be awesomeness ;)

Stone__Man,
Just picked one up, review coming in the future.

Lithe, what kind of wood is the "light brown" lithe that's on sale made out of?

charliedontsurf,
Top Bottom